web Have you heard of Waterfox?

Lunatone

Waterfox  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of Waterfox?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)

I've been doing a bit of browsing in the topics "What browser do you use" and "Firefox users unite", and I have concluded that there are many Firefox users on this site; but I am a bit curious: Has anyone here ever heard of the browser client Waterfox? If you haven't, it's a 64-bit version of Firefox. I'm just a bit surprised that I haven't seen anyone say Waterfox yet XD.

P.S. I use Waterfox.

~Lunatone

Edited by Lunatone
  • Brohoof 1

Yup, I've heard of it, one of my friends use it and said I should too. Though I don't like FireFox in general so I just chose to stay away from it.

• Brohoof 1

Nope but now reading about it I'd still rather put my trust into a continually updated browser by Mozilla themselves than one created by two 16 year olds. I'm sure it's good though.

There is a bit of a problem with waterfox, but it's okay. Chrome is good, too, though.

Oh? I've never had a problem with it. That might just be me and my luck with computers XD.

~Lunatone

Never heard of it.  :blink:  Gonna have to try it out now. XD

Let me know what you think of it XD

~Lunatone

Oh? I've never had a problem with it. That might just be me and my luck with computers XD.

~Lunatone

It's not compatible with a few things on certain websites, and it doesn't support most extensions. Apart from that, I guess it's better.