Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

(edited)

I'm slightly "annoyed". I just want to test computer stuff and I don't have anyone on MLPF that I need to reply to.🫤

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Hugs 1

Mildly annoyed. I went to play GeoGuessr and learned that back in February, they switched from being free-to-play into being pay-to-play. :okiedokieloki:

When I first started playing it, you could play immediately for as long as you wanted. When I came back to it, you could only play for 5 minutes and, if I remember correctly, you had to wait 10 minutes between each round. Now this? :yuck:

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

Mildly annoyed. I went to play GeoGuessr and learned that back in February, they switched from being free-to-play into being pay-to-play. :okiedokieloki:

When I first started playing it, you could play immediately for as long as you wanted. When I came back to it, you could only play for 5 minutes and, if I remember correctly, you had to wait 10 minutes between each round. Now this? :yuck:

Reminds me of a workout app that I used a long time ago to do workouts, it was free when I used it but after several years of taking a break from it, I came back to find out you have to pay money to do anything on it! :eww:

Anyway, that's a dirty move from GeoGuessr to do that, I hate it when decent companies turn greedy.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Reminds me of a workout app that I used a long time ago to do workouts, it was free when I used it but after several years of taking a break from it, I came back to find out you have to pay money to do anything on it! :eww:

Ack! That's so annoying! I looked for a workout app a while ago, but I couldn't find a single decent one. I figured putting down my progress in my notes would do the trick instead. So many apps in general just... suck. :bea:

12 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Anyway, that's a dirty move from GeoGuessr to do that, I hate it when decent companies turn greedy.

Seriously. I've made great memories playing it with my friends, and it was a great way to pass time when playing solo. I loved exploring countries I want to visit (even if my scores weren't great since I couldn't orient myself :ButtercupLaugh:) and getting familiar with the different areas of my own, and yet. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LetterTwister said:

Ouf.

There were spots pretty close to home that I was able to guess almost right on:P . Sad that's what the game has become :c

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Ouf.

There were spots pretty close to home that I was able to guess almost right on:P . Sad that's what the game has become :c

Same here!! I'd always get so excited when it tossed me somewhere near home. Instant high score. :yay:

Honestly, I wouldn't even be as disappointed if it was a "buy once and get access forever" thing, but no, it's a monthly subscription type deal. :bea:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

Same here!! I'd always get so excited when it tossed me somewhere near home. Instant high score. :yay:

Honestly, I wouldn't even be as disappointed if it was a "buy once and get access forever" thing, but no, it's a monthly subscription type deal. :bea:

There's a monthly subscription to it now :wacko: ???

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

There's a monthly subscription to it now :wacko: ???

Yeah! It's so lame!! :yuck: This is the yearly billing section, but the monthly billing has the exact same "perks" and costs more. You don't even get to play without time limits on the cheapest subscription!

Spoiler

1.png

From what information the "unique skins" thingy gives, it just.. changes the color of your avatar to like, pink or green. :yeahno:

It's such a mess.

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, LetterTwister said:

Yeah! It's so lame!! :yuck: This is the yearly billing section, but the monthly billing has the exact same "perks" and costs more. You don't even get to play without time limits on the cheapest subscription!

Hide contents

1.png

From what information the "unique skins" thingy gives, it just.. changes the color of your avatar to like, pink or green. :yeahno:

It's such a mess.

Ouf.

Maybe we should do our own geoguessr, with a 3rd person picking the site... somehow :please: ... I forget part of geoguessr is being able to move around a bit :c . So it wouldn't work right

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

One of pet rats got sick last night. We were scared for they and I was driving to a vet clinic, drugstore and grocery store for diet food at night instead of sleeping. So all my day I felt meh.

1500556.thumb.jpg.319499b266d050d809e5500e2d67ed27.jpg

Happily poor little bastard feel much better today 

• Hugs 2