Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humans eating Ponies cause them to fear us?

Bendy

Humans eating Ponies cause them to fear us?  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Humans eating Ponies cause them to fear us?

• Yes, it would.
    • No, it would not.

Would the act of eating ponies cause them to fear us?

Would it make them absolutely terrified of the sight of humans? Since our soldiers randomly attack villages across Equestria during our invasion and every village we capture we eat half of the population. 

What would you say these ponies reactions to it be?

Nightmare Moon?

Princess Celestia?

Fluttershy?

Other? (what pony you want)

Edited by Bendy

I read that in Bender's Voice, it was spot on X3 

I think some of them may fear us...but the majority would be more angry than afraid. I believe The Unicorns' magic would easily be much stronger than our current weapons of warfare, If we were lucky we might be able to take out a small village but I can only imagine the kind of ROFLstomp we'd experience when they attempt to fight back. 

Why on earth would humans eat ponies?!  Horsemeat isn't exactly a delicacy, and besides, wouldn't it be more profitable to trade with them than to conquer them?  It's pretty clear Equestria has different natural resources than Earth, so in theory, we'd both have a lot to gain from trade.

Gosh... how many things could be worse than being eaten? I sure know being hunted by an intelligent species would terrify me. How bad would it be for a herbivore species like them?