Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any International Viewers?

OmegaBeamOfficial

That's cool. Was it jarring to get used to watching from another country?

Nein.

We get the show in English here too on Netflix, but it's a season behind. 

Uhm..... you could just watch them on dailymotion...  :pout:

Ja. I just prefer to do it the "legal" way.

Whatever that means. :P

Nein.

We get the show in English here too on Netflix, but it's a season behind. 

Consider yourself lucky man. I've heard one response saying the show didn't start in a country until last year, and down in the UK we don't even have Season 5 on Netflix yet. Thank god for Amazon.

Uhm..... you could just watch them on dailymotion...  :pout:

Ja. I just prefer to do it the "legal" way.

Whatever that means. :P

I'm with Key on this one... Meh.

Consider yourself lucky man. I've heard one response saying the show didn't start in a country until last year, and down in the UK we don't even have Season 5 on Netflix yet. Thank god for Amazon.

We only have up to season 4 on German Netflix.

I'm with Key on this one... Meh.

I mean it's a legal gray area here in Germany. Lot of yellow tape and whatnot...

Wow, and I thought the UK was bad... And in Greece you didn't get the show until 5 YEARS after It's initial release?

I just checked again, it seems the dubbing actually started in 2011. This makes me wonder why Sonic Rainboom was advertized as "new" in 2015... :huh: Oh well, most likely just an accident. At least we're not as slow as I thought!

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the UK, and I watch new episodes via Dailymotion. Yes I know it's not the legal way, but when our Netflix only goes up to Season 4, and episodes not only take an age to get to UK TV and are marred by PAL speedup (which I despise with a passion) and occasional edits, what other option is there? Even our DVD releases have only gone as far as the first few episodes of Season 4, and I was greatly annoyed that after Clear Vision went into administration, Primal Screen stuck only to DVD releases, meaning that we got the first Equestria Girls on Blu-ray but not the sequels. Fortunately it's not an issue for me as I own a multi-region Blu-ray player so I just import the Blu-rays from the US, but it's still a pain that we don't get them over here. 

• Brohoof 1

I just checked again, it seems the dubbing actually started in 2011. This makes me wonder why Sonic Rainboom was advertized as "new" in 2015... :huh: Oh well, most likely just an accident. At least we're not as slow as I thought!

Guess It's just bad advertising.

I'm from south america, Brazil, to be specific.

I mostly watch it in english thought, because the voice acting in the brazilian dub is terrible.

Seems like everyone hates international dubbing.

I'm from the UK, and I watch new episodes via Dailymotion. Yes I know it's not the legal way, but when our Netflix only goes up to Season 4, and episodes not only take an age to get to UK TV and are marred by PAL speedup (which I despise with a passion) and occasional edits, what other option is there? Even our DVD releases have only gone as far as the first few episodes of Season 4, and I was greatly annoyed that after Clear Vision went into administration, Primal Screen stuck only to DVD releases, meaning that we got the first Equestria Girls on Blu-ray but not the sequels. Fortunately it's not an issue for me as I own a multi-region Blu-ray player so I just import the Blu-rays from the US, but it's still a pain that we don't get them over here. 

I'm in the UK as well so I can relate to this. But I don't watch on Dailymotion, It's just not legal. I mean, we might not have Season 5 on Netflix, but we did get it on Amazon so... Yay? And I never noticed any PAL speedup, plus I'm pretty sure the only edit in the UK was once in the EG movie where they muted the word cider. I don't even like Clear Vision, let alone Primal Screen, which is why I never bought their releases. Episodes in the wrong order, literally just repackaging their season DVD's with mixed episode DVD's. Also, I'd love to buy the EG movies on Blu-Ray, but they aren't out here on Blu-Ray at all, neither are the Season releases. I would get a DVD or Blu-Ray player that's region free, but, well I'm not a fucking millionaire. I'd also like to mention there's not been another full season release since Season 2.

To put it simply, MLP in the UK is a joke.

They're on Boomerang in Australia? Man, that's bad luck... Whenever a show ends up on Boomerang they always screw up their airing methods...

Yep. It's usually at 6:50 AM in the morning (on weekdays nonetheless, when I have to go to school) or, like what happens with Cartoon Network's scheduling in general at the moment, they place it on the air seemingly at a random time they likely picked from a hat while wearing a blindfold. How is Hasbro still doing business with them?

• Brohoof 2

They're on Boomerang in Australia? Man, that's bad luck... Whenever a show ends up on Boomerang they always screw up their airing methods...

It's on Treehouse in Canada, and that channel is for really, reeeeeally younger audiences that some words even get muted out. I don't think it can get much worse than that.
  • Brohoof 1

Yep. It's usually at 6:50 AM in the morning (on weekdays nonetheless, when I have to go to school) or, like what happens with Cartoon Network's scheduling in general at the moment, they place it on the air seemingly at a random time they likely picked from a hat while wearing a blindfold. How is Hasbro still doing business with them?

No clue. I've watched new shows on Boomerang before and they can be a shoddy company. Inconvenient air times, episodes playing in the wrong order, the whole package

It's on Treehouse in Canada, and that channel is for really, reeeeeally younger audiences that some words even get muted out. I don't think it can get much worse than that.

Oh yeah, I've heard about that. I guess loser counts as cursing to Treehouse XD