Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Character Abilities You'd Like To Have

Castle Bleck

From Dragon Ball Z: Solar Flare, Instant Transmission, and Chocolate Beam (the official name of Majin Buu's laser that transforms things; a.k.a. Candy Beam (in Xenoverse)).

Edited by A.V.

I would love to be able to perform ninjutsu and genjutsu from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I think the whole concept of those abilities is just so cool. Second, I would like to be able to use magic; just like in Fairy Tail. And finally, I would like to be a quilified meister so I could weild a weapon; just like in Soul Eater. Hell, there are a lot of anilities from fictional characters that I would like to have.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic Rainboom!!!

Being a force sensitive, more specifically, force lightning.

Yes! Really anything related to Force sensitivity for me, though. That would basically be a combination of telekinesis, clairvoyance, fine-tuned reflexes, and some other things. Plus, I might actually be athletic. :P

• Brohoof 1

A stand like from JoJo, it doesn't even have to be a good one lol

Access to the morphogenetic field like in Zero Escape

Mario's jumping prowess

Oh yeah, and definitely the Force.

Oh and maybe the ability to see dead people, as long as I can turn it on/off :P

The ability to harness lightning/electricity, off the top of my head I cannot think of a specific character, but something with that much power would be awesome to have. Lightning is a very powerful force. :3

That or telekinesis ala Psi-Ops the Mindgate Conspiricy. Telekinesis is portrayed in such a powerful way in that game and that would be fun.

(edited)

I would love to be able to manipulate cosmic energy.

And or have Astral Projection.

Or I could become an earthbender who could metalbend as well.

Speaking of which: For me, it would be either Amon-style Waterbending or Zaheer-style Airbending.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

A few things, actually.

Ground Pounding and Flutter Jumping a la Yoshi

Future sight a la Shulk

Flight and Sonic Rainboom a la Rainbow Dash

And probably transforming into a wolf a la Link from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

(edited)

The ability to harness lightning/electricity, off the top of my head I cannot think of a specific character, but something with that much power would be awesome to have. Lightning is a very powerful force. :3

sig-4645385.sig-4645385.tumblr_n515mgjD4

First electrokinetic character I ever saw, in fact.

Edited by A.V.

Super Saiyan powers from DBZ. The idea of crazy powering up transformations really excites me, haha. Getting stronger after each battle and all too.

From MLP? unicorn magic, even if i had to grow a horn, it'd be a minor price to pay to be a wizard, worst case scenario i make a mask for wizardry and hide it wth an illusion spell normally, plus the possible clop implementations :D why not alicorn then? because with alicorn i'd be OP, unicorn i can still be humble.

Something more ridiculous and more on par with myself is 12th level of intellect by Brainiac and the anti-life equation.

(edited)

the ability to eat people and take their abilities > :)

just like Kirby in super smash

He's also no slouch with his own abilities (his Up and Down Specials are pretty handy, not to mention -- of course -- his sheer midair control), either.

Edited by A.V.

He's also no slouch with his own abilities (his Up and Down Specials are pretty handy, not to mention -- of course -- his sheer midair control), either.

By the far the most OP character

Being a Dragon Rider like Eragon would be really neat because I would be able to have a special bond with a dragon, and I could learn all sorts of magical abilities. The physical enhancements that come with being a Rider would also be a perk, too! :)

Edited by Lady Kiriness