Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be a pony, alicorn, pegasus, or unicorn?

Dark Stars

Unicorn. Starlight has shown that they can fly without wings, and with magic you don't really need superior strength, so yeah. On balance, they're the best of the bunch.

I might go with either Earth Pony or Pegasus.

I would like to travel and explore; being a pegasus would definitely make travel easier, but the ability to fly might make it less of a challenge, and by extension, accomplishment.

id be a pegasus that is afraid of highs :L everybody loves a pointless contradictory character amiright?
also because magic is kinda over played like.. every pony in canterlot is a unicorn with only a few exceptions ^-^ gotta get that variety in there

I would choose Pegasus, so I could explore far and wide and I could live without magical power like a horn because I would rather explore than contemplate. Besides, there's also the advantage of dancing on clouds and causing weather to rain on rivals, bullies and enemies. Not sure if MLP Alicorns have this power.

Pegisus because flying would be amazing, no more need to take the bus.  Have you seen how much fun birds have when they fly?  I have seen them go flying around for hours just for the fun of it.  

As much fun as I know it would be to be either a Pegasus or Unicorn, my personality and pseudo-kinship dictates I'd be an Earth Pony (as, I'm totally an Apple to the core).

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1