Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite food?

Dark Stars

Of course sweets is going to be a favourite for me!  :pinkie:  I especially like the rock sticks, they are pretty much pure sugar.  

But my favourite 'proper' food is pasta. It's easy to prepare and cook, and it tastes nice.  :-P

• Brohoof 3

Of course sweets is going to be a favourite for me!  :pinkie:  I especially like the rock sticks, they are pretty much pure sugar.  

But my favourite 'proper' food is pasta. It's easy to prepare and cook, and it tastes nice.  :-P

I like pizza too X3 but mac and cheese is probably what i would pick (i love cheese :rarity: )skittles is probably my favourite candy though.

• Brohoof 3

oh dear. you're asking the real question here. it's the hardest question I could ever answer but I think I know.

my favorite food is the food that my granny makes, old fashioned food with no care for the amout of calories and a lot of love and fat in it without being unhealthy since it's always potatoes, vegatables and meat. yet, she knows how to make it perfect, her steamed apples with fish are THE BEST THING EVER!!!! I would seriously prefer eating with her as in any restaurand! she is a cooking goddes!

• Brohoof 2

Poutine, a heavenly concoction made by taking french fries, burying them in cheese and then pouring piping hot gravy over so it turns into this gooey mass of fries, cheese and gravy.  

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, I don't have a single favorite food. What I can tell you, is that I love barbecues, bacon, seafood, cream, mushrooms, eggs. About sweets, I don't like candy very much, but God have pity on you if you're  made of cake and I'm around. I LOVE white chocolate too

Oh, look at this 

main-default-cbd020a901b.jpg

Doesn't look very appetizing right? Try, and you'll find out God made it :-P (it's pesto) 

• Brohoof 1

I guess hat would be barbecue and Mexican :nom:.

Brisket and sausage to be specific is really good :o (if at the right place...).

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

Okay I could be here all day long with this and you will find out how incredibly unhealthy I am right now.

- pizza

- pasta

- bacon

-cheese

- ribs

- French fries

- mozzarella sticks

- corn dogs

- sweet and sour chicken

- egg rolls

- eggs

- donuts

- waffles

- anything chocolate

- cheese cake

- lasagna

- chicken nuggets

- sausage

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite food of all time is pasta. I love all kinds along with all sorts of sauces. I always keep boxes of it in stock so I can make it whenever I want. The reat of my family isn't so big on it, so I usually have a lot to myself!

• Brohoof 2

Pizza all the way! It might sound a little weird when I tell people that I don't usually like melted cheese but still love pizza that much. It's one of the exceptions. I tend to like unhealthy food so I think my second favorite food is French fries. The third place is reserved for noodles.

My favorite food is basically anything and everything, except I have a dislike to vegetables. I like celery, carrots, broccoli, onions -- that's really it I think? I prefer junk food and fruit haha! Kimchi is my favorite food here in Japan.

• Brohoof 1

i would have to say, my great grandma's "arros con pollo" (chicken and rice)

i can eat that all day every day, day after day, and never get sick of it....

once she asked me what i wanted for my bday meal, and i said "arros con pollo"

she replied with "aie, thats all you want mijo?!"

she didn't understand why I wanted the most common meal at her house, to be my special meal!

• Brohoof 1