Do you ever wear the same outfit twice without washing it?

Member Berry

I sometimes may wear the same pair of jeans more than once if I didn't wear them for that long of a time, but that almost never happens.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

Just like most here. If it's not dramatically dirty or stinks I wear my jeans the whole week. Some months ago I changed it every half a week but they were clean so I changed that. 

My Shirts and hoodies. I change them every day. I doesn't like this feeling of half sweaty clothes. I sweat very fast because I drive with a bike to school and I can't drive slow. I need full until collapse. 

In the vacations I wear my clothes mostly 2 weeks without changing (not underwear) sometimes even 3 weeks if I hadn't done much. 

Love you all my fellow Bronies  <3

The truth isn't an insult and reality isn't an attack. -Terrence Popp

Yeah, that's what I do normally. I don't see it as a big deal.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 8 months later...

I've done this a few times with pants if I didn't do much that day. I generally avoid doing that with work clothes given the nature of my job. They get washed with detergent and pine sol. 

Yeah. I do it with my jeans and my jacket. It’s not like they’re noticeably dirty, but I actually wear some of my same outfits multiple time before washing because t saves the time of having to wash them.

If this is confusing, I’m saying that I don’t have to change into an entirely new outfit everyday and I don’t want to be washing every single day either. I’d rather save the use of my clothes (I don’t have a huge wardrobe nor do I have many clothes) and save money from using all the water.

Edited by Tylad

signature_2021.png.ae772d34478ebc0cc9bf805ce5d8ce05.png

• -She/Her
  • -Big nerd lol
  • -Bacon for life

Always, I wear all clothes besides underwear as long as they don't smell or look dirty. For example now I have been using the same pants over a month because I'm outside 1-2 times a week, and that's the only time I use them. 

• Brohoof 1

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Sometimes when I have a lazy at home day, I'll keep the shirt I wore for the night on even after I take my morning shower. That is the most I'll do, though. Everything else must be replaced daily.

Except for late last year when getting up to do my laundry hurt so bad. That's a time we don't talk about.

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

• 6 months later...

Ok, so

I have 2 same sets of shirt and pants (school uniform) for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

Usually I wear one set on Monday then it will be washed either after I get home in the evening or on the next day

I wear the other set on Tuesday

And on Wednesday, I use the one that has been washed beforehand

But on a rare occasion, me and my mom might forget to wash the first set.....

So on Wednesday, what I usually do is...take the one from Tuesday and iron it again...and use it....for the whole 10-12 hours....at school...

• Brohoof 1