Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria needs the death penalty. The Season 6 finale is proof.

KillerKingBakudan

If Tirek can break out, it's anything but inescapable. 

So what? People break out of prisons from time to time... it happens, but that is the real world.

Make believe prisons are totally inescapable until a writer with an idea for a story wants to get them out. They are not real... they can't break out without said writer. Tirek will be in prison forever until if and when someone thinks it is a great idea for a story to bring him back. That is not the fault of the prison, that is the genius or incompetence of the writing depending on your point of view.

The Vault, the Raft, Arkham and a gazillion dimensional portals were used as inescapable prisons for villains of various notoriety until a writer with an idea said "screw that!" and proceeded to bust them out in some way or another.

So what? People break out of prisons from time to time... it happens, but that is the real world.

Make believe prisons are totally inescapable until a writer with an idea for a story wants to get them out. They are not real... they can't break out without said writer. Tirek will be in prison forever until if and when someone thinks it is a great idea for a story to bring him back. That is not the fault of the prison, that is the genius or incompetence of the writing depending on your point of view.

The Vault, the Raft, Arkham and a gazillion dimensional portals were used as inescapable prisons for villains of various notoriety until a writer with an idea said "screw that!" and proceeded to bust them out in some way or another.

Actually Arkham is a **** prison, it's canon. Remember the pencil trick?

But apart from that yeah.

• 3 years later...
On 10/11/2016 at 11:37 AM, KillerKingBakudan said:

I don't think anyone would object to that.

I think sending a filly to Tarturus in Season 8 was cruel. But death penalty? Nah, that is not needed.

• 1 year later...
On 2016-10-11 at 2:37 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I think death penalty is too......... dark, for the tone of the show. Imprison her to Tartarus maybe, but I don't think these little horses will take out an enemy with the explicit intention to kill :huh:

Tell that to King sombra oh wait he dead ^_^ I think a death penalty might fit well with the tone of the show

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 1 month later...

no because the ponies are a walking hazard and every step they make they can potentially kill themselves..... there are alot of pony eating creatures out there.... and the probable reason why Celestia doesn't even put a death penalty is their population might be very small.