Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plushes

Yeah ok

This must have been done before.

Curious to see what kind of plushes you guys have. I'll read all the replies because I have nothing better to do.

This would be embarrassing if no one replied...

• Brohoof 1

What people tend to do is report a thread, if say it's a dupe. So if you want it deleted report it, or pm a member of staff. Also I'm not backseat modding, i'm just telling you some useful shit.

What people tend to do is report a thread, if say it's a dupe. So if you want it deleted report it, or pm a member of staff. Also I'm not backseat modding, i'm just telling you some useful shit.

Thanks for the advice even though I've been on these forums for almost a year I still have no idea what I'm doing.

I feel that plushies are the only great form of pony merchandise. However, while I do have that opinion, I do not have any pony plushies. If I had any, that would certainly be great. I have looked for one though, and I'll say it was pretty scary for the first time.

I started collecting back in Season 1, but most of my current (in display) collection comes from the later period, after the "Brony Merch Revolution" of 2012.

Here's an old photo of some of my older stuff:

my_pony_collection_2_by_fluttershyhiker-

Above:

• 3D printed Fluttershy
  • Fluttershy wall art print
  • Trading cards (plus rare ones)
  • Fluttershy rare trading card
  • Daring Do Book Collection/ Box Set
  • Funko ponies set (incomplete)

Not shown in pic:

• Flutterbat Shadow Box
  • Signed print from Tsitra360
  • Exclusive "Rara" holographic print from EverfreeNW 
  • Daring Do "gold" engraved compass

My factory-produced plushies:

1. 4DE 12" Twilight (without wings, since it was bought before any of the others were released by 4DE)
  2. 4DE 12" Rainbow Dash
  3. 25" Daring Do - chinese knockoff from eBay, very show accurate and extremely cuddly. 
  4. 12" Flutterbat - chinese knockoff from eBay, quality build and very show accurate
  5. 20" Fluttershy - Funrise (spaghetti mane)
  6. 10" Fluttershy - Funrise (spaghetti mane)
  7. 12" Fluttershy - Aurora
  8. 6" Fluttershy - Beanie Babies
  9. 6" Pinkie Pie - Beanie Babies
  10. 6" Applejack - Beanie Babies
  11. 6" Twilight Sparkle - Beanie Babies
  12. 6" Rarity - Beanie Babies
  13. 6" Rainbow Dash - Beanie Babies
  14. 6" Applejack - Aurora

And I think that's it for those. I don't think I'm forgetting any.  :P

As for my custom plushes, I have two, and one currently being commissioned. They are:

1. 40" life-size laying Fluttershy with socks by Agatrix. 
  2. 12" Fluttershy bought on eBay. Not sure who made it. Somewhat show accurate. Cute from certain angles. (seen in below pic, bottom left corner in shelf)
  3. And my third is a 45" life-size laying Fluttershy by qtpony, 75% complete. :squee:  

Here's my Fluttershy by Agatrix.   :yay:

sig-4709203.sig-4709203.life_size_45_flu

And here's what my Fluttershy by qtpony will look like, but a lot bigger. Pictured below is 34" hoof-to-hoof; mine will be 45" hoof-to-hoof.

sig-4709203.sig-4709203.34_inch_laying_f

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few pony plushies of which most are those Hasbro ones. For some reason I once bought a huge Hasbro Fluttershy that now keeps an eye on everything I do in my room since her place is on top of my closet. Sometimes she creeps me out a little.

I have one show accurate Derpy that I bought for a price too high from a MLP meetup though. It's my favorite of the bunch because she has such a cute smile that makes her front view look like ":3".

Here's my Fluttershy by Agatrix. I loooove her so much!  :yay:

Now that's an amazing plushie! She's super show accurate, even more so because of those wings.  :kindness:

I have a few pony plushies of which most are those Hasbro ones. For some reason I once bought a huge Hasbro Fluttershy that now keeps an eye on everything I do in my room since her place is on top of my closet. Sometimes she creeps me out a little.

I have one show accurate Derpy that I bought for a price too high from a MLP meetup though. It's my favorite of the bunch because she has such a cute smile that makes her front view look like ":3".

Now that's an amazing plushie! She's super show accurate, even more so because of those wings.  :kindness:

Oh, haha. She's making sure you stay in line, do your work, chores, or whatever else you do. xD

Or maybe she's plotting something devious...  :-o

Sounds like a cute Derpy! How big is she? Do you know the brand, or is she a custom?

Thank you! 

Yeah, I know; and they look even more amazing in person.  :-P  Each individual "feather" is its own separate piece. Wondrous to run your hands through, etc. So very soft and plush.  :yay:   Makes me miss her even more, as I am out of state in college. xD

Agatrix is an amazingly talented plushie maker.

Just a quick note, please report threads if you feel they break any rules rather than posting in the thread itself. It does count as backseat moderating.

• Brohoof 5

Sounds like a cute Derpy! How big is she? Do you know the brand, or is she a custom?

She's 12 inches (or about 30 cm) tall and from what I've heard, the brand is called Onlyfactory and it has many other ponies available too.

This photo is from 2014 but at least it still shows how the plush looks in real life and how much it cost - just after buying her I found out that the same kind of plushies could be bought from eBay for real cheap.  :-o

qx46br.png

She's 12 inches (or about 30 cm) tall and from what I've heard, the brand is called Onlyfactory and it has many other ponies available too.

This photo is from 2014 but at least it still shows how the plush looks in real life and how much it cost - just after buying her I found out that the same kind of plushies could be bought from eBay for real cheap.  :-o

sig-4713557.qx46br.png

Very cute!  :yay:

Yeah, I also bought a plush from OnlyFactory before; it was a Flutterbat being sold at a mall store for around $25 (USD), which was about the same cost being sold on eBay. 

Yeah, their plushies look quite good.

• 3 years later...

I have a lot, but my most notable would be my OlyFactory alicorn (yes, not a specific character, just a random OC alicorn) that I got at a con and then never saw anywhere else ever again? I guess not many people would want a random Alicorn that wasn't THEIR OC? I don't know, but I love her:wub: