Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Can Say One Thing To Your Fav Pony, What Is It?

OmegaBeamOfficial

OK, let's say theoretically you find a magic mirror, or a portal, or some kind of thing that lets you communicate with your favourite pony, but you can only say one thing to them. You aren't allowed to actually travel into Equestria, nor are they allowed to cross to Earth. You only have a limited time to say what you want to, so make it count.

To Sunset Shimmer: Notice me, senpai!

I'd probably just tell her that she makes a great leader and that she should be proud of how far she's come. :)

• Brohoof 1

I would Tell Celestia She has a beautiful Mane. That is it , nothing fancy.

Short, sweet, to the point.

I heart you. <3 That's a good message, right? :blink: I'm sure I could come up with something better another time. >.>

Awwww, that's cute. I have a feeling I can tell who your fav is...

To tell everypony how amazing they're, and how much they've actually helped in making people happier.

Any of the mane six will do. Well, except for fluttershy. She's very quiet.

Eh, ya never know, she can be surprising.

To Sunset Shimmer: Notice me, senpai!

I'd probably just tell her that she makes a great leader and that she should be proud of how far she's come. :)

Yeah, bacon hair has come a long way since EG 1.

RD: dude one you rock and two your the best ever and always will be. That is until I beat your records.

And so a rivalry begins... (Intense music)

• Brohoof 1

Short, sweet, to the point.

Awwww, that's cute. I have a feeling I can tell who your fav is...

Eh, ya never know, she can be surprising.

Yeah, bacon hair has come a long way since EG 1.

And so a rivalry begins... (Intense music)

I would time it just right to where as soon as I say that, time is up! Honestly it would just be funny and I wouldn't mind her being my rival.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, that'd be cool. Too bad humans can't fly or anything.

Well I mean who says in this topic they cant? I mean if there's a magic mirror that's gotta be someone with magic powers who could possibly make things happen as well.

• Brohoof 1

Well I mean who says in this topic they cant? I mean if there's a magic mirror that's gotta be someone with magic powers who could possibly make things happen as well.

Good point. I never thought about that...

I would tell Minuette "Can you please Brushie Brushie my teeth?"

Aaaaawwww, that's so cute

• Brohoof 1

I'd say this to Sunset: You're a winner and always will be. Just be yourself and continue to help those who need it. Show them that you can empathize with how they're feeling.

• Brohoof 1

I fear if I say to RD how awesome she is, she going to start bragging xp. but i would say if you want to prank someone?

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like Sunset Shimmer's the element of Empathy.

Many have been saying that she is and one of the staff did say that when someone asked them one time if Sunset had an element, what would hers be. Now all the writers need to do is make it official but not in the traditional sense.

• Brohoof 2

I fear if I say to RD how awesome she is, she going to start bragging xp. but i would say if you want to prank someone?

Stopping RD from bragging is like stopping Twilight from reading books.

Many have been saying that she is and one of the staff did say that when someone asked them one time if Sunset had an element, what would hers be. Now all the writers need to do is make it official but not in the traditional sense.

What do you mean by traditional sense?

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean by traditional sense?

The Elements of Harmony no longer exist as they have returned to the tree from whence they came although spiritual successors of them now exist in the form of those pendants the girls are wearing. Sunset never had an Element of Harmony like the others did so they would need to explain what hers is without relying on saying that she had an element too which isn't the case.

• Brohoof 1