Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Can Say One Thing To Your Fav Pony, What Is It?

OmegaBeamOfficial

Might be a bit predictable but I'd tell Flutters I love her. :blush:

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

The Elements of Harmony no longer exist as they have returned to the tree from whence they came although spiritual successors of them now exist in the form of those pendants the girls are wearing. Sunset never had an Element of Harmony like the others did so they would need to explain what hers is without relying on saying that she had an element too which isn't the case.

Thing is though, you can't really add an element to the Elements Of Harmony, because that would really screw with the plot of the show and earlier EG movies in the fact that the elements always worked without this secret seventh element. However, if they created a new element in a way that meant the six elements still worked together, but the seventh element just boosts their power a little, maybe it would work. But since the elements of harmony are in a tree now, Hasbro shot themselves in the foot so now they can't do anything like that. Having a new friendship element without a physical element to go with it would not work.

• Brohoof 1

Thing is though, you can't really add an element to the Elements Of Harmony, because that would really screw with the plot of the show and earlier EG movies in the fact that the elements always worked without this secret seventh element. However, if they created a new element in a way that meant the six elements still worked together, but the seventh element just boosts their power a little, maybe it would work. But since the elements of harmony are in a tree now, Hasbro shot themselves in the foot so now they can't do anything like that. Having a new friendship element without a physical element to go with it would not work.

This is what can happen when you have multiple writers working on the show at once and some leave while others come in to fill the void as it were. They might not take previous events into account because they were seen as insignificant so you end up with plot inconveniences that the fandom will catch. We're pretty observant like that.

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea what I would say. I would probably say something insanely stupid to be honest. I like to imagine i would say something inspiring or motivational though. What would probably come out is some dumb crap like eat all your vegetables or something.

Writers can do anything with enough creativity and a greenlight to make it happen. They can twist the story anyway they like and make it work. It does not mean anyone will like it.. but they can make it work. Comics and cartoons have been doing it for years... some with very questionable results. Nothing is impossible in fiction.

I would speak to Princess Luna, and I would let her know that she has nothing to worry about - her subjects love her dearly, and she has fans in this world as well; she is loved and respected between two worlds.

All six? OK.

Rainbow dash: I love you

Princess Celestia: I love you

Ember: I love you

Fluttershy: I love you

Shining Armor: I love you

Starlight Glimmer: I love you

Too bad I can only have a few seconds to interact. I am sure they'll team up and find some way back.

Well that sounded very narcissistic.

Edited by Namae
  • Brohoof 1

This is what can happen when you have multiple writers working on the show at once and some leave while others come in to fill the void as it were. They might not take previous events into account because they were seen as insignificant so you end up with plot inconveniences that the fandom will catch. We're pretty observant like that.

True that, guess it can be pretty hectic.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, keep it consistent with the other 6 seasons and we're good.

What about you? What would you say to your favourite character?

• Brohoof 1

You guys need to improve on your magical ethics.  All this mind control is dangerous and not in-keeping with your culture.

When did mind control come into this?

What about you? What would you say to your favourite character?

Hmmm... It's pretty hard to think actually. I'll get back to you on that.

I would show Twilight Sparkle this plate and say, "you are not alone." 

sig-4728807.golden_record_cover.gif

I'm no science expert, all that looks like to me is the Death Star, but hey, if Twilight can relate to it, that's cool right.

Literally, I will be like..."OMG! You're here and real! Oh...can you send me to Equestria?".

The good old OMG freak out. A true classic.

• Brohoof 1

Take all the time you need.

My favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, so screw it, I'll add a quote for both of them.

@Fluttershy: Thanks for being so cute! Also, don't worry, you've really progressed at standing up for yourself and you've grown into a fine young mare since that day at flight school, no matter what other ponies think.

@Rainbow Dash: Hey sport, congrats on getting into the Wonderbolts, it took you a long time but you did it in the end and I'm happy for you. Keep being 20% cooler!

I'm not sure who's my all time favorite pony, but I'll go with Twilight for now.

"For Celestia's sake, calm down! You don't have to be perfect. Even if you're a princess."

Add that one to the friendship journal...

Take me to Equestria, through any means XD lol

That's violating the rules! Nah, jk, I get it, Equestria is too much to resist...

I Love You <333333333333

Awwww, I bet they'd be really touched.

• Brohoof 1

When did mind control come into this?

Hmmm... It's pretty hard to think actually. I'll get back to you on that.

I'm no science expert, all that looks like to me is the Death Star, but hey, if Twilight can relate to it, that's cool right.

The good old OMG freak out. A true classic.

Between the general availability of reform spells and the spells Starlight Glimmer used on the main 5, I can see an issue with ponies and the ethics of mind control.  Actually if an outside observer brought that up, it could make Twilight think twice about it -- maybe even look into say Celestias School for Gifted Unicorns which I postulate could include mind control elements...  I really don't know if there is fire with the amount of smoke I see, but it would bug Twilight enough that she would do said research.  If it is no more than just Twilight being careless about it // abusing her access to books and Starlight's general attitude about things then no harm no foul.  If there is more to it ...  It has the chance to better their culture, and certainly has a greater shot of me being contacted again, etc, than OMG pones -- take me with you.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

I'll tell her that she and all the other ponies are wonderful and that a lot of people really love them !

Any idea of who that might be?

Between the general availability of reform spells and the spells Starlight Glimmer used on the main 5, I can see an issue with ponies and the ethics of mind control.  Actually if an outside observer brought that up, it could make Twilight think twice about it -- maybe even look into say Celestias School for Gifted Unicorns which I postulate could include mind control elements...  I really don't know if there is fire with the amount of smoke I see, but it would bug Twilight enough that she would do said research.  If it is more than just Twilight being careless about it // abusing her access to books and Starlight's general attitude about things then no harm no foul.  If there is more to it ...  It has the chance to better their culture, and certainly has a greater shot of me being contacted again, etc, than OMG pones -- take me with you.

Ah, I get what you mean, Twilight's curiosity would probably get the better of her by a large margin.

My favourite ponies are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, so screw it, I'll add a quote for both of them.

@Fluttershy: Thanks for being so cute! Also, don't worry, you've really progressed at standing up for yourself and you've grown into a fine young mare since that day at flight school, no matter what other ponies think.

@Rainbow Dash: Hey sport, congrats on getting into the Wonderbolts, it took you a long time but you did it in the end and I'm happy for you. Keep being 20% cooler!

Those are pretty good things you said about them.