Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Can Say One Thing To Your Fav Pony, What Is It?

OmegaBeamOfficial

If I ever met AppleJack, I would ask her to make me an apple pie. I have been dying to try one.

:D

True, real apple pies are always possible, but an Applejack apple pie? That's a whole other level!

To Dashie: You're the cutest thing ever. I wish I could hug you. "I'm not cute" is not a response.

Dashie is in denial of cuteness XD

• Brohoof 1

"Twilight... I know we've never met and we likely never will meet again, but you'll do great things in the future. Take care of your friends, keep learning, and don't ever give up, no matter how much it may drive you crazy."

• Brohoof 1

-Hello Fluttershy, let me say something: You gave me a lot of lessons and advices that tought me about kindness, and tho that made me a bit shy, i'm now being kind to everypony and they like me for that. I'd want to thank you and tell: You're the best pony ever. Have a nice day!
*Communication brokes just as i tell her the last word*
I guess that i finished just in time...  :D

• Brohoof 2

"Twilight... I know we've never met and we likely never will meet again, but you'll do great things in the future. Take care of your friends, keep learning, and don't ever give up, no matter how much it may drive you crazy."

Don't give up! MAKE. YOUR BOOKS. COME TRUE!

-Hello Fluttershy, let me say something: You gave me a lot of lessons and advices that tought me about kindness, and tho that made me a bit shy, i'm now being kind to everypony and they like me for that. I'd want to thank you and tell: You're the best pony ever. Have a nice day!

*Communication brokes just as i tell her the last word*

I guess that i finished just in time...  :D

Yay, character development in real life!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Hi. Can I have your autograph? WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING I'M A NICE ALIEN I'M NOT GOING TO EAT YOU!!!" is probably the most realistic outcome. Best case scenario is "Hi. Can I have your autograph? Cool, thanks, love your biography." :-P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are tied for my favorite. 

I probably wouldn’t say anything.  

I’d probably stare at them like a goof, then give them a big hug. 

CF2299B6-A647-4702-B43B-1C296E8C2CFA.gif.6b85fb42524f5bb9d69e66ef2c7262d4.gif