Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever buy merchandise that you didn't really need?

ManaMinori

Sometimes I'll buy an MLP (monthly-) magazine, that comes with either figurines or some gadgets. It's around $2,5/each so it's not a big deal.

Plushies and stuff are pretty expensive, so I don't tend to buy these, at least now.

BUT when I'm about to buy pony stuff, then it needs to look decent. Many MLP toys look ugly and I have no idea why Hasbro does that. I mean, I won't buy a random thing, just because it says "My Little Pony" or something, but it makes me consider doing this.  :P

My sister gave me a cute Dashie Plushie on my recent birthday and it is the best present I ever got in my life, also considering, that usually I get nothing on my birthdays.. not even Christmas. ~ And that plushie is definitely a decent present to be honest. x3

And I don't think these things are 'not really needed'. They may seem not needed, but it's just for our joy, so that counts as a usage.

Same goes with games, for example - Do we really need them? Do we need TV? It all just depends on which perspective you'll look at it.

Having plushies can make you smile and feel comfortable - technically they don't have much usage (though they always can be used as decoration!), but practically they can be used to relieve stress.

So the answer is - Yes, I rarely buy some pony stuff mainly because they're pony related and cute, but within reason.