Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you enjoy the MLP songs?

zerox

I'm more inclined towards enjoying the songs from Equestria Girls, yet there are some songs from the show that I do enjoy listening to every now and again.

Hell yea I enjoy them! I didn't get My Little Karaoke on my laptop for nothing XD

The songs are one of the biggest reasons why I love mlp! Each of them, even the few I don't like all that much, have so much purpose and emotion in them and it warms my heart.

Many have made me cry because the sheer amount of emotion they convey. "I'll Fly" tore me up for a few weeks. And still does sometimes.

"The Laughter Song" when I first heard it I was awestruck. I was blown away at how awesome it was! The first thing I did was comment on YouTube at 5:00am in the morning at how much I loved it! (when I first became a brony)

Daniel Ingram is truly an amazing artist and the voice actors and other singers truly are amazing with their voices.

While I find most of them somewhat annoying. I've been singing "Raise this Barn" long before I ever became a brony. Still love it today and I am literally listening to the Sim Gretina Remix right now....

Edited by Backflip

Most of the show's songs are really catchy and enjoyable. I love to listen to them while driving because it brings the moments and scenes I enjoy from the show. It truly brightens up my day afterwords.

I really enjoy the show's songs. they are great in my opinion. your thoughts?

I used to skip over them, but now I have started letting them play. I am going to watch the series over again and listen to the songs.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.

My favorites would probably be (in chronological order) Babs Seed, Apples to the Core, Let the Rainbow Remind You, Make This Castle a Home, The Magic Inside, Friends Are Always There For You, It's Gonna Work, Giddy Up Derby Racers, and Find the Purpose in Your Life.

Even Razzle Dazzle would probably be somewhere on there. :)