Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

I hope For Spike go go on map mission.. I mean come on the guy was left behind for the group one...and he has thoren so ..whhat hte pont if he never sent on a mission. Fluttershy and Spike that be neat pair.

Any possible plot ideas? Think it could tie into the 2017 film?

I'm expexting them to hold off on Chysalis returning until they can truly come up with a grand way for her to do so. Hoping for a new issue and or villain for this season.

I was also thinking its high time Celestia and Luna pass the reigns of Equestria to Twilight and the Main 6. Specifically Twilight and Starlight. Especially since thise two are the most powerful ponies in Equestria.

Since the film has been in works so long I don't think they would tie it to any season, the script for it was in works in such a long time ago. But maybe some mentions of the species we will see in the film? Unless they all are meant to be a suprise? Or some other small stuff.

Anyway since some teaser might come out soon my top 10 wish list for season 7:

10. New designs for Baby Cakes. It's has been 3 Hearths Warming episodes since they were born and Flurry Heart looks older than them (well maybe it's because she is an alicorn). Let them have those eyes (and maybe even ones that Sweetie Belle and rest had in her birthday party flashback but smaller maybe). And have them talk.

9. Alicorn lore. Everyone loves alicorns, explore that more. Flurry Hearth's birth was mentioned as unique but not mentioned again, do it now. And still no in show mention of Cadance's origin, a picture book is all we have with her being a Pegasus originally and related to some Chrystal Princess originally. Mention it in the show and make it full canon, most don't even know of it. And Luna and Celestia's orginin etc.

8. Celestia episode. There is so much potential form the alicorn origins to episodes with Twilight, Luna, Discord etc. Should finally happen already.

7. Trixie episode. She has had a lot of spotlight but an episode with her the main star really could have a lot of potential.

6. Episode about zebras. I guess the show writers could be sick of magic Zecora rhyme since she has been silent for 2 seasons and no zebra land ever shown. But this could be a great map episode, either to zebra land itself or if it's too far for the map then to some zebra community somewhere in Equestria. I am not interested in Zecora herself however that much.

5. Some romance/Hearths and Hooves episode. There is nothing wrong with some romance even if I don't want it for Mane 6. I suggested a Cadance/Shining Armor episode in other thread where we could learn more of them as individuals and as a couple and see the Chrystal Empire more. Or we could have Starligh/Sunburst and give Starlight a reason to move away form Ponyville.

4. Give a solo to Sweetie Belle/Cadance/Shining Armor/Big Mac/Flutthershy or Twlight. Singing is in Sweetie Belle's cutie mark its a high time she gets a real solo, Cadance has maybe the best singing voice, I want the guys sing a but more, Fluttershy has not have a real solo about her, her songs were more about singing itself and Twlight has not have a song for a while in the show.

3. Show families of Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo/ or Apple parents. Or some other families of important charcaters l but these are really neened. Rainbow is the clear priority since she is one of mane 6 and we know nothing since one stallion with a rainbow mane is not really something you can count expecially when it was said that he is not her father.

2. New big villain. Chrysalis will return but there is the other two parter or she can team up with someone we are getting the movie but it has been a long time since we had new villains anyway.

1. Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode. 6 seasons by now how we still don't have it? A map episode or whatever it's high time they get proper screentime together.

• Brohoof 3

10. New designs for Baby Cakes. It's has been 3 Hearths Warming episodes since they were born and Flurry Heart looks older than them (well maybe it's because she is an alicorn). Let them have those eyes (and maybe even ones that Sweetie Belle and rest had in her birthday party flashback but smaller maybe). And have them talk.

8. Celestia episode. There is so much potential form the alicorn origins to episodes with Twilight, Luna, Discord etc. Should finally happen already.

5. Some romance/Hearths and Hooves episode. There is nothing wrong with some romance even if I don't want it for Mane 6. I suggested a Cadance/Shining Armor episode in other thread where we could learn more of them as individuals and as a couple and see the Chrystal Empire more. Or we could have Starligh/Sunburst and give Starlight a reason to move away form Ponyville.

4. Give a solo to Sweetie Belle/Cadance/Shining Armor/Big Mac/Flutthershy or Twlight. Singing is in Sweetie Belle's cutie mark its a high time she gets a real solo, Cadance has maybe the best singing voice, I want the guys sing a but more, Fluttershy has not have a real solo about her, her songs were more about singing itself and Twlight has not have a song for a while in the show.

to 10: Yeah, I also don't like the designs of the Baby cakes. After I saw Flurry Heart last year, I hoped that they looks like her or maybe older, but they still walk in diapers in S6. I mean, they should become older in my opinion, but I guess that will not happen.

to 8: Maybe we get one. I think this is one of the biggest hopes in the fandom. And to be honest, we haven't seen so much of her in S6.

to 5: I don't know why, but I want an episode where Shining and Cadence have a dispute. XD  

to 4: I wish that Fluttershy gets her own long solo. I mean, she had solos, but their was really short songs. And she has not so much Songs in the last both seasons like the others (especially Rarity, the CMC and Rainbow got a lot of songs in the last both seasons). 

to 10: Yeah, I also don't like the designs of the Baby cakes. After I saw Flurry Heart last year, I hoped that they looks like her or maybe older, but they still walk in diapers in S6. I mean, they should become older in my opinion, but I guess that will not happen.

to 8: Maybe we get one. I think this is one of the biggest hopes in the fandom. And to be honest, we haven't seen so much of her in S6.

to 5: I don't know why, but I want an episode where Shining and Cadence have a dispute. XD

to 4: I wish that Fluttershy gets her own long solo. I mean, she had solos, but their was really short songs. And she has not so much Songs in the last both seasons like the others (especially Rarity, the CMC and Rainbow got a lot of songs in the last both seasons).

The Baby Cakes actually were out of diapers in season 6 and it looked like they were singing with the rest of the ponies in Hearth's Warming Tale. Progress! But the first time we saw them in On Your Marks they were in a crib and acting more baby like than ever...

The Baby Cakes actually were out of diapers in season 6 and it looked like they were singing with the rest of the ponies in Hearth's Warming Tale. Progress! But the first time we saw them in On Your Marks they were in a crib and acting more baby like than ever...

Yes, but in "28 Pranks Later", they still wear diapers. But in the most episodes since S5, they are without them, that's true. But I understand what you mean. Older Baby Cakes would be more realistic (and I want to see them with normal eyes and not that creepy ugly eyes).

They had that toyfair last weekend & nobody has posted any releases. It's what, 6-7 weeks to the season opener 7 & STILL nothing?! Way to hustle, Hasbro! In this age of overhyped events, finally someone shows some restraint!

There was ton of movie toys (and a creepy huge Twilighy robot). I guess Hasbro is most focused on the film right now.

Yes, but in "28 Pranks Later", they still wear diapers. But in the most episodes since S5, they are without them, that's true. But I understand what you mean. Older Baby Cakes would be more realistic (and I want to see them with normal eyes and not that creepy ugly eyes).

I did not notice there was diapers in 28 Pranks Later. Dissapointing. Sometimes I wonder have they just forgotten they need to age the Baby Cakes after so much time has passed in universe. Now that season 8 looks likely maybe we need to remind the directors on Twitter so they can realize the change the charcater models lol.

I am not sure of I can wait the two months. It really is exciting with the new information. So many mew things to have in the show.  As long as they keep Glimmy. I hope they don't wrote her off, but even so I'll still like it.

Edited by Foxy Socks
  • Brohoof 2

I am not sure of I can wait the two months. It really is exciting with the new information. So many mew things to have in the show.  As long as they keep Glimmy. I hope they don't wrote her off, but even so I'll still like it.

Yeah Glimmy is awesome, but they're not gonna write her off, you don't have to worry about that! ;) I'm just worried about certain other things - like, if Spike's part was as good as season 6's, and Babs Seed finally appears again and we get to meet the Manehattan CMCs, and maybe Lightning Dust and Wind Rider coming back together, that's pretty much all I requested this season! :3 So if those three happen, I'll be fine! It ain't much, but it's something! But Glimmy, you don't have to worry about her! 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah Glimmy is awesome, but they're not gonna write her off, you don't have to worry about that! ;) I'm just worried about certain other things - like, if Spike's part was as good as season 6's, and Babs Seed finally appears again and we get to meet the Manehattan CMCs, and maybe Lightning Dust and Wind Rider coming back together, that's pretty much all I requested this season! :3 So if those three happen, I'll be fine! It ain't much, but it's something! But Glimmy, you don't have to worry about her! 

Oh good! I don't think they will, but I still am worried. I hope they show other characters again too!

Cool! Applejack parents, Rainbow Dash parents! Sounds like a promising season so far! Wonder if we'll be seeing Spike parents or Scootaloo parents at all? :3

2 pairs of parents of main characters (I mean this is Apple Bloom and Big Mac's parents too so 4 characters get parents!) should be enough for one season but it would be really great to get more. Maybe Starlight could visit home so its not a big reveal thing again but her parents are just there (even though her actions would make more sense if she was an orphan). Or Trixie's family could just be in one of her shows or something. Spike, Scootaloo and Cadance would be so great however but you would need to have a great deal of time explaining those rather than have them just standing somewhere. Maybe in season 8. But I am really glad for these parent reveals already, if the Celestia episode is true I have already 2/10 of my season 7 wishlist! Maybe I should make new one with bonus wishes lel.

Edited by snowflame
  • Brohoof 2

According to the creators, Rainbow Dash and Applejack's parents are going to appear in season 7. Other than that, they haven't told us anything else.

I am starting to believe ABSOLUTELY NO BODY remembers RAINBOW DASH'S FATHER in Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to The Finish" in the flashback the Rainbow-maned pony has been marked as Rainbow Dash's Father and his name is Rainbow Blaze

I am starting to believe ABSOLUTELY NO BODY remembers RAINBOW DASH'S FATHER in Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to The Finish" in the flashback the Rainbow-maned pony has been marked as Rainbow Dash's Father and his name is Rainbow Blaze

One of the character designers for the show said that wasn't her dad, though.

The one thing I want to see happen to the Glimglam is to see her take on Tirek just like her Jedi Master Twilight Sparkle(Sorry for the Star Wars reference)