Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have family members that you just can't stand?

ManaMinori

Basically, I hate almost all of my mother's family members with a passion. Her included. :unamused: They're nothing more than a pain for me, always so big on respect and expecting me to make children... I'm glad I didn't come out as gay to them, it'd be a total mess. Believe me, if they were all in a house in flames looking for help, I would more than gladly let them get consumed and die, one by one.I'd save one of my uncles though, he's the only one I like in her family. The others though? No, I'm fine with y'all dying in hell! :angry:

• 5 weeks later...

My aunt, sometimes. She’s got issues that aren’t dealt with and interfere with me and my family living with her. I don’t think it’s fair that me and my other family members have to take care of ourselves mentally and physically while she gets to do nothing and make us suffer because of that! Plus her attitude is just a big no no. She drives everyone in this house crazy sometimes. Gah.

(edited)

My dad and my brother.

Daddy - cause he hurt my mother, me and my brother several times, even dragging me from the living room into my bedroom just to spank my flank/butt. I really wanted to call the police, but thank celestia mommy always gave him a chance

Brother - he got his own ‘little world' and would accuse me, saying I'm a coward, immature, and is embarrassing the family. I really stand those accusations cause he even accuse my friends!

I can just hope daddy and brother would change and stop their abuse.

I dislike them with passion, and sometimes I almost hate them.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...