Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $3250 Stretch Goal - A Poniverse Staff or Donor must WRITE a shipfic

PiratePony

What hath Shippers wrought  

50 users have voted

1. 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Lightwing, the shipper
    • Mesme Rize, the snek
    • King, the thunder from down under
    • Derplight Sperkle, the reformed changeling apologist
    • Jeric, best pony proponent
    • Taialin, created an awful shipname and I'm afraid will win because I'm in it
    • Ju88Snow, Pink Fluffy Unicorn!
    • GlaciesFrost, so cool that they didn't even know they won a sweepstakes
    • Unruly Pinkz, 2016 banned game champion
    • PiratePony, don't vote me
    • Buzz, #1 occer fan

You wot m8? Fight me, I will raid you >:C

I will only bring it if I win, but at the moment that dont seem to be the case ... awe, i was looking forward to writing a viking themed ship fic :(

• Brohoof 1

Folks, I must point out value here. There are so many good ideas popping forth from several of our writers, but a vote for Taialin gets you so much more. Just look at all of this below you can get if you just vote now, or change a vote from someone else.

Y'know, I'm gonna buck this trend and say that I'm pretty sure that I can write a competent shipfic, given my fimfiction "CV." This might not be the right choice right now (read: I will certainly regret this later), but I'll throw myself in and say that if I somehow end up winning, I'll have to do some research so I can write a fluffy LightPirate story or something.

(I am sooooo gonna get banned for this.)

#1 You get a quality Lightwing + Pirate shipfic filled with all sorts of shippy goodness. $ WITH FLUFFYINESS! $$ And for all you grinches a possible banning! $$$

No-no-no, Jeric, you've got it all wrong. Rarity's the one with the shipping goggles, so she's probably who set them up in the first place.

(LightPirate or PirateWing? Hmm . . .)

Some new nicknames and an all new way of looking at our beloved moderators (read as victims) $$$$

Taialin is a legit writer. That experience will actually add to the final product. Gonna push for him this round.

Also, if Taialin wins ... and does a Pirate Pony Lightwing ship ... I'll record a complimentary Hamilton Parody of Helpless/Satisfied with them in the Hamilton and Eliza roles.

A parody song! To forever haunt them. Great for parties, bar mitzvahs, weddings and graduations! $$$$$

If Taialin wins and he writes that jewel of a fanfic, I will try to use my shipper skills to convince Pirate to re-read that fic with me. What a better way to give life to a fanfic than to give the original voices for christmas? c

In person reading of said shipfic. You not only get the song to accompany it, you get the belles of the ball themselves to ring in the new year! #somuchawesome

$$$$$$$$$$

Naturally, it is whatever the writer feels like doing, but on my part, if I win, it'll most likely be a one-shot of 3-5k words in length. That's the only length for which I can reasonably create something timely and of quality . . . well, "quality" insofar as a LightPirate story can come together and not create something that's a total disaster, that is. Just a half-disaster. (Unfortunately, I also have a tendency to write endless sequels for my stories, soooo . . .)

Also, for fear that I would write this without embarrassing the staff enough, @PiratePony, you might want to brush up on your pirate accent.

Possible sequels. No promises mind you.. but the possibility remains. It is like the gift that keeps on giving! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And if we get a pirate accent... well.. that will just put this all over the top won't it now? It is like getting a free sundae WITH the cherry.. and then after finishing it and looking at the glass sadly, you learn you get free sundaes with a cherry for life!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By my calculations, this is like winning the lottery twice once without even playing! Instead of rolling in doe you will be rolling in joy!

VOTE FOR TAIALIN! Because a vote for Taialin is a vote for the future of fun for us all.

Plus, if you vote for anyone else, the Wendigos will return and bury us all in snow forever. WE don't want that to happen!

This is the shipfic we have all been waiting for! The one we dreamed of and the one we need.

Make your votes and voices heard!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, okay, @GrimGrimoire, you're now my campaign manager. #MakeLightPirateGreatAgain #FightingForYou (the shippers)

(This is ridiculous; there is a non-zero chance that this race will end in a four or five-way tie at this point.)

Okay, okay, @GrimGrimoire, you're now my campaign manager. #MakeLightPirateGreatAgain #FightingForYou (the shippers)

(This is ridiculous; there is a non-zero chance that this race will end in a four or five-way tie at this point.)

never say never, Taialin, you are currently tied with LW then Mesme has 1 less vote then I have 2 less .... not a bad idea though for a 4-way tie

Folks, I must point out value here. There are so many good ideas popping forth from several of our writers, but a vote for Taialin gets you so much more. Just look at all of this below you can get if you just vote now, or change a vote from someone else.

#1 You get a quality Lightwing + Pirate shipfic filled with all sorts of shippy goodness. $ WITH FLUFFYINESS! $$ And for all you grinches a possible banning! $$$

Some new nicknames and an all new way of looking at our beloved moderators (read as victims) $$$$

A parody song! To forever haunt them. Great for parties, bar mitzvahs, weddings and graduations! $$$$$

In person reading of said shipfic. You not only get the song to accompany it, you get the belles of the ball themselves to ring in the new year! #somuchawesome

$$$$$$$$$$

Possible sequels. No promises mind you.. but the possibility remains. It is like the gift that keeps on giving! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And if we get a pirate accent... well.. that will just put this all over the top won't it now? It is like getting a free sundae WITH the cherry.. and then after finishing it and looking at the glass sadly, you learn you get free sundaes with a cherry for life!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By my calculations, this is like winning the lottery twice once without even playing! Instead of rolling in doe you will be rolling in joy!

VOTE FOR TAIALIN! Because a vote for Taialin is a vote for the future of fun for us all.

Plus, if you vote for anyone else, the Wendigos will return and bury us all in snow forever. WE don't want that to happen!

This is the shipfic we have all been waiting for! The one we dreamed of and the one we need.

Make your votes and voices heard!

why settle for only 1 winner @GrimGrimoire, when we can have 4 winners, you will still get all of this, but you will also ​have Lightwing write a ship fic for whatever they have in mind, Mesme writing a fiction with whatever they can think of, and​ myself try and butcher the hell out of the JonasWing ship while using a Viking ship :adorkable: .... if you want the bext value for votes, a 4-way tie seems to be the best bang for your buck to me :P

• Brohoof 1

never say never, Taialin, you are currently tied with LW then Mesme has 1 less vote then I have 2 less .... not a bad idea though for a 4-way tie

why settle for only 1 winner @GrimGrimoire, when we can have 4 winners, you will still get all of this, but you will also ​have Lightwing write a ship fic for whatever they have in mind, Mesme writing a fiction with whatever they can think of, and​ myself try and butcher the hell out of the JonasWing ship while using a Viking ship :adorkable: .... if you want the bext value for votes, a 4-way tie seems to be the best bang for your buck to me :P

Do I dare declare a tie a must write for ALL?

by the way...if you haven't already and love this shippy shenanigans.

DONATE SOME MONEY

• Brohoof 1

I am all for this idea. If we can make it happen I am 100% on board. It is up to getting the voters to work together to make that 4 way tie.  :P

Do I dare declare a tie a must write for ALL?

by the way...if you haven't already and love this shippy shenanigans.

DONATE SOME MONEY

I need to work my budget before donating again Pirate, but no you shouldnt, it will be so much fun

I am all for this idea. If we can make it happen I am 100% on board. It is up to getting the voters to work together to make that 4 way tie.  :P

:) ok Voters, it is settled, make a 4-way tie here to let all the ships sail :adorkable:

If a tie happens, I for sure will be doing two things:

-Read every single fanfic with my best possible voice. Unknown to many, my voice is very malleable, so I can do... well, about any paper really. c:
-I will write a normal shipfic, along with a special 4-way shipfic between every winner of the poll. Why? Because I can.

You decide, voter, if the 4-way tie is a thing or not. We all made our promises, will you help?!? *points at you*

• Brohoof 1

Guys, stop the votes in a tie.

If Lighty, me and Taialin are tied, we all will do a shipfic each. <3

Someone pls remove a vote from mesme so the tie can be a thing?

Pretty please? *makes teary faces* ; ~ ;

• Brohoof 1

Bwahahahaha. You were saying?

Reminder:

"Posted Yesterday, 11:17 AM"

The poll will end tomorrow at 11:17 AM EST.

O.o

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PIRATE PONY?

I miss your Avvy. New stretch goal idea ... design Pirate Pony's official OC.

O.o

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PIRATE PONY?

I miss your Avvy. New stretch goal idea ... design Pirate Pony's official OC.

It's my 1st forumversary! I used this as my avatar for like...3 hours the first night. :P

No OCs. I'm happy with 'Corsarity' as Strudel says. Patchy will return in a couple hours.

It's my 1st forumversary! I used this as my avatar for like...3 hours the first night. :P

No OCs. I'm happy with 'Corsarity' as Strudel says. Patchy will return in a couple hours.

Oh holy hades you do that too?

/)_- Dawn Rider was right. Happy Forumversary

Hoping we can get a tie going.

Oh holy hades you do that too?

/)_- Dawn Rider was right. Happy Forumversary

Hoping we can get a tie going.

Can't say that I came up with that on my own.

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy with 'Corsarity'

Where is my drawing desk when I need it? I have the name, I came up with the design, but I need the pencil, darnit!

Also, pls keep the tie. 3-way tie is super nice~

• Brohoof 2

Where is my drawing desk when I need it? I have the name, I came up with the design, but I need the pencil, darnit!

Also, pls keep the tie. 3-way tie is super nice~

Button's Mom can always help retie it if needed. She has heard stories of all three of you and will get a kick out of whatever comes out of this ;)

if 1 voter from Lightwing, Derplight and Taialin remove their votes and add it to me, it will be a 4 way tie instead of a 3 way tie, can we do it? Who wants to see a JonasWing ship fic? If so, then make this possible and let me tie with the current 3 leaders