Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the princess ever walked in on pony baking time?

ManaMinori

I was reading a certain comic entitled "Get a room!" by Stranger Danger, and it got me thinking- do you think Auntie Sunbutt has ever accidentally walked in on "pony baking time", and Cadance and Shining were trying to put buns in the oven? How would Sunbutt respond to this? Give suggestions on proper baking positions? Stay and watch? Awkwardly dismiss herself, and Leave them to their baking? 

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 3

Maaan, you kiddin'? Celly would probably join right on in! You KNOW how much she loves baked goods! And if nothing else, Cadence is like a niece to her, she'd want to promote good baking habits... on the off chance that might mean more cake for her!

...what? Am I missing something here?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maaan, you kiddin'? Celly would probably join right on in! You KNOW how much she loves baked goods! And if nothing else, Cadence is like a niece to her, she'd want to promote good baking habits... on the off chance that might mean more cake for her!

...what? Am I missing something here?

well, we know she does love her cake. And proper baking habits are key to getting the cake iced correctly.....

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Muffin,

Aye! You go to Tia if you want advice on baking! She's got years of experience there! In fact, we've seen her throw parties where she just invites ponies from all over to bake together!

Way she grew up & as fine as a coat she has, Celestia looks like she's pretty much covered in icing 24/7!

...What's with the looks? I'm just sayin' the gal looks like she's made outta her favored foodstuffs!

I'm guessing they're a lot like doors here; they only lock if you remember to lock them.

Call me crazy, but if ever there was a time to remember to lock a door... I would think wanting to get intimate with someone in a domicile populated by other inhabitants would count among them. :sunbutt:

Unless of course one is looking for the thrills that comes with the chance of getting caught. Either way, I think Celestia would be embarrassed and yet mildly amused. After a thousand years or longer I would imagine you would have walked into just about everything at one point or another considering the trysts that probably happen between ponies in the castle behind the scenes over the years.

It would be much more traumatic were Twilight to come romping in looking to do a "Sunshine, sunshine ladybugs awake" game with Cadance. I imagine the kitchen would be closed for quite some time afterwards.

• Brohoof 2

Hard to say what she would do as what goes on in Celestia's mind remains a mystery to us. Since she does apparently have a sweet tooth based on her reactions towards baked goods, she might want to stick around and watch not only for that but to also interact with her subjects.

Hard to say what she would do as what goes on in Celestia's mind remains a mystery to us. Since she does apparently have a sweet tooth based on her reactions towards baked goods, she might want to stick around and watch not only for that but to also interact with her subjects.

but Gans, that's not really an ideal time to try and interact with them, if they're trying to get their baking business on.....
  • Brohoof 1

but Gans, that's not really an ideal time to try and interact with them, if they're trying to get their baking business on.....

In that context, maybe Celestia should leave before things get weird. If it were actually ponies baking goods like what Pinkie does on a regular basis, then she can stick around and interact with said ponies and maybe get some cake out of it.

OH but she could help them bake!

In that context, maybe Celestia should leave before things get weird. If it were actually ponies baking goods like what Pinkie does on a regular basis, then she can stick around and interact with said ponies and maybe get some cake out of it.

What the heck did you think we were talking about haha. Go read more fimfiction until your mind is as warped as ours :D

not quite the same baking...Unless she likes..Eclairs and ponuts...I mean, doughnuts. And watching little buns get put in the oven...

Personally, Sunbutt never struck me as a vouyer

OH but she could help them bake!

What the heck did you think we were talking about haha. Go read more fimfiction until your mind is as warped as ours :D

haha, aww, leave Gansy alone. If they don't get it, it's fine. Kinda endearing, actually.

Let's not warp their mind before it's time

• Brohoof 1

haha, aww, leave Gansy alone. If they don't get it, it's fine. Kinda endearing, actually.

Let's not warp their mind before it's time

I've seen a lot of things that others can only imagine resulting in my mind being warped but this would be an instance where I don't get the subject matter.

I really should frequent Fimfiction more often other than to post my own stories and checking little things here and there.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

...like what Pinkie does on a regular basis,

Aye, who doesn't like sweets & treats? That's what Pinks has a history of knowing that baking brings ponies together and she shares that every opportunity she can get! I think that's a trait that she shares with ol' Celly, wanting to bake with as many ponies as she can!

As long as the Ol' Whitefur has been around she probably doesn't get too awkward often unless somepony tells her to butt out! Why she'd join in for anything with hooves spread wide & welcoming if it involved spreading more friendship! Heck, we've seen her at that gala when she got all slimed & she only got more giddy about it! Nah, that tall mare we all know & love can take it as much as she can dish it out; long as she ain't interrupting anything, she's fine with it.

I don't know what you all are talking about, but I'M squarely on about baking here!

*coughadministratorapprovalcoughcough*