Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Supporter?

OnTheFence

Yes, I am embarassed to admit that I am starting to enjoy this show. I started watching it with my five year old stepdaughter and found myself getting sucked into the story, animation, and feel of the cartoon. Can I be saved? Am I doomed? Anyway, I haven't seen too many episodes yet, but I am liking what I see so far... enough to do a Google search for a forum dedicated to it. What is wrong with me???! :huh:

I am a grown man. Probably older than most of the people who post here...

• Brohoof 3

You can indeed be saved. Repent your pony-addiction sin to the heavens above, lest ye rot in Equestria.

But seriously, cmon :P There's nothing wrong with liking ponies. It's just a hobby, like chess or writing literature!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! I think your pretty much sucked in ;) just like everyone else, but that's okay! we are a very supportive community, you'll have a great time :)

Yes, I am embarassed to admit that I am starting to enjoy this show. I started watching it with my five year old stepdaughter and found myself getting sucked into the story, animation, and feel of the cartoon. Can I be saved? Am I doomed? Anyway, I haven't seen too many episodes yet, but I am liking what I see so far... enough to do a Google search for a forum dedicated to it. What is wrong with me???! :huh:

I am a grown man. Probably older than most of the people who post here...

There are probably older bronies. Don't worry you're normal. LMAO. Its a show and doesn't define you as a person ;)

You can indeed be saved. Repent your pony-addiction sin to the heavens above, lest ye rot in Equestria.

But seriously, cmon :P There's nothing wrong with liking ponies. It's just a hobby, like chess or writing literature!

only my chess board uses pony pieces. And I write literature about ponies.

Seriously, being a brony is not bad. I think that the biggest thing about becoming a (open) brony is to not give two flips what anyone says. In all honesty, it's not as big a deal as everypony makes it out to be. Just enjoy and it will all be gravy man. Enjoy!

• Brohoof 1

Seriously, being a brony is not bad. I think that the biggest thing about becoming a (open) brony is to not give two flips what anyone says. In all honesty, it's not as big a deal as everypony makes it out to be. Just enjoy and it will all be gravy man. Enjoy!

Totally, me and my friends sometimes get shit, but LOVE AND TOLERATE!