mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I count myself as homosexual because I like men, and while I have no problem with the physical appearances of women, I have yet to find myself attracted to a woman yet.

Ii'll say i'm straight to anyone but really I'm unsure. I will not go into detail but maybe I'm bisexual or even pansexual? don't even have to know just accept myself

What is the definition of interested sexually in neither for now at least

But I guess I'm straight

That would be called asexual.

Okay... what's the term you'd use when you know you have no problems spending the rest of your life with and marrying and having kids with a member of the opposite sex, but the only people that you find "cute" and "Attractive" are members of the same sex who happen to actually be very cute? As in, that happens more often with the same sex than with the opposite sex.

So I just re-visited this thread, and evidently I had already taken part in the poll, and I answered asexual? Dafuq? I remember polling as heterosexual...

I had not however posted, so yes I am heterosexual. 

I know how to make brownies!

I do too. In other news, I am pansexual. Pans are great. Mmmn, that nonstick spray.

(actually I don't care about gender because physical form does not wholly define an individual) 

• Brohoof 1

Okay... what's the term you'd use when you know you have no problems spending the rest of your life with and marrying and having kids with a member of the opposite sex, but the only people that you find "cute" and "Attractive" are members of the same sex who happen to actually be very cute? As in, that happens more often with the same sex than with the opposite sex.

Hetero-romantic homo-sexual, also homo-romantic if you don't have a problem with spending rest of your life with a person of your own sex :) If you have any more questions, hit me up on PM we can talk about it :3

• Brohoof 1

Don't know If I've ever really posted in here, even though I did vote in the poll. Im Bisexual, don't see a reason to restrict myself to one sex when I could be enjoying the company of both sexes. Im more of an emotional attachment kinda guy, rather then sexual attachment.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I am bisexual.

I feel attracted to both male and female genders.

post-25645-0-80512400-1403229571.jpg

He look!

It's my three favorite colors! :D

Anyways, I am proud of my sexuality.

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 1

100% straight. This actually comes as a surprise to most people, because I'm not afraid to compliment girls or claim I have a crush on a girl. But nah, I'm just very comfortable in my sexuality. I never have any thoughts of bisexuality or lesbianism- not that there's anything wrong with either of those sexualities. I just don't fall into them. I guess for me, boys are just too cute!

:lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm raised as a heterosexual and I'm still am, but I am willing to explore when given a chance to be single again. I'm still currently dating my man. I just wish it could have been a manwich instead. 

post-27780-0-11473300-1404153864.gif