mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I would classify myself as heterosexual, and I've never felt myself attracted to the same sex. Although I have some "kinks in the hose" that lie outside the meaning of heterosexuality.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png

No, transgender/sexual is defined by both sexual identity and sexuality. They work together in the process of that, just as it does for anyone else weather they are trans or not.

But there are men who transition completely to female while identifying as straight/gay/bi according to the gender they identify under, same with FtM men. Heck, I know an FtM man who just recently finished his transition, getting surgery a few weeks ago, and he likes only men and is in a relationship with another man who identifies as pansexual/male. But there are gender-non-specific people who feel that no sexual labels identify them well enough, so I guess I can see what you're saying there, but people can and do look and act in many different ways while liking whoever, no matter if they fall well-enough under homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, or whatever else. There are effeminate and masculine gay men and women, and trans people who look and act in many different ways as well. How can one identify as transgendered/transexual without saying how they feel attraction. If I were to check in "trans" on a sexuality poll, that would explain nothing about who I'm attracted to.

Maybe this is put together poorly, but hopefully, readers know what I'm talking about.

Actually, I'm going against what I've stood by. The ways in which we identify should matter this much. .-.

KJsASxe.gif

But there are men who transition completely to female while identifying as straight/gay/bi according to the gender they identify under, same with FtM men. Heck, I know an FtM man who just recently finished his transition, getting surgery a few weeks ago, and he likes only men and is in a relationship with another man who identifies as pansexual/male. But there are gender-non-specific people who feel that no sexual labels identify them well enough, so I guess I can see what you're saying there, but people can and do look and act in many different ways while liking whoever, no matter if they fall well-enough under homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, or whatever else. There are effeminate and masculine gay men and women, and trans people who look and act in many different ways as well. How can one identify as transgendered/transexual without saying how they feel attraction. If I were to check in "trans" on a sexuality poll, that would explain nothing about who I'm attracted to.

Maybe this is put together poorly, but hopefully, readers know what I'm talking about.

Actually, I'm going against what I've stood by. The ways in which we identify should matter this much. .-.

Yes, but I was just making the point that sexuality is not only or always just to who or what you are attracted to. That is all I meant to try to say.

• Brohoof 1

fzv1.jpg

Yes, but I was just making the point that sexuality is not only or always just to who or what you are attracted to. That is all I meant to try to say.

But it is. That's all sexuality is.

Gender identity has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality. They are two completely separate concepts.

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I'm just sexual. I like who I like, I'm pretty equally attracted to men and women but I'm hesitant to hit on women because I'm kind of scared of them, so I date mostly dudes. I do however, watch a whole lot of lesbian nsfw content if ya know what I mean. Who am I kidding? You obviously know what I mean. Anyway. Imagine me in your head with my blue hair saying "I'm sexual" and doing a Finn move where your arms have no bones and are just wiggly. Yeah. Imagine that.

EDIT:

Like this Posted Image

EDIT AGAIN:

Or thisPosted Image

Edited by Brooklyn Dash

I may be mentally dating Applejack, but I am not actually homosexual in real life.

I'm asexual. No interest in dating at all for me. Guess it's 'cause I'm 13, but...yeah. Not very age appropriate for me to be dating boys as of this moment.

Besides, AJ's still my waifu

• Brohoof 8

I am a guy I have had girlfriends in the past and have met girls I like. But!

I would say unsure because though I have never found a guy that i like it doesn't actually mean I am straight to be honest...

If I was to ever meet a guy I would like that would be interesting because I have never liked any guys before.

I will not close that door, I will not straight away say I am heterosexual because I do not know if that is what I am.

Sure at the moment I am 'Straight' because I have only ever liked girls in the past and I actually like this girl at the moment, but as I said I will not completely block out the other sex because I DON'T KNOW!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'm gay B)

Kidding. Just wanna let that out of that belt for self trolz and lolz, cant help it. Seriously speaking I'm hetero and pretty glad to be one. I mean I don't have anything against other types of sexuality, in fact I respect that. Whether it's a choice or not, as long as the person is happy and contented with who they are, well, good for them. Hm.. I thought of what being homo would be like but after long self-deliberations I'm just another straight dude. And I just want to add that I live in a household where-in I am the only male. My mom, sister and aunt occupy the rest of the space and I don't really have much to talk about when it comes to my father (issues).

7988903586_8c1f43c6ca_z.jpg

"Look upon me, Equestria, for I am Rarity!"

All of you pansexuals and bisexuals are lucky you know why?

On Saturday night you have double the chance of finding a date!

Bahahahahaha! :P

HAHA well yeah... you're right. But I only attract dudes which is kind of frustrating. I'm very tomboy in nature but I look pretty feminine, having super long blue hair and all. But I wish I attracted more people of the same sex cause I like girl bodies haha D: Going to art school and staring at naked people for hours on end my whole life has made me obsess over the human form, especially the females. I just wanna squish 'em. *squish squish*

• Brohoof 2

I am a man that identifies with men and seeks women. And I am taking part in No-Shave November.

I do not call myself manly: I act in such a way that others call me that.

Your avatar fit so beautifully with that that I cried.

You win "manliest man of the year reward", especially for refusing to recognize your own manliness. All the women faint when you enter the room.

• Brohoof 2

http://alt="img-3411728-1-kQpW0ME.png">

Whoa I can't belive i read the whole thread in 3 days ( i was ready about 2 hour a day i think :huh: )! So on topic I think the word that best describes my sexuality atm is OTHER :lol:

Dumc6Z.png

UNITED WE STAND

If anyone feel like talking, chatting, need an advice, have a problem or just need cheering up, I'm at your service. PM me without hesitation

Hey, why won't you check out my YouTube channel Right Here?

I used to consider myself heterosexual, but ive found that i dont really find either gender all that attractive, so asexual over here

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

I'm not sure if I should call myself bi- or pansexual - the definitions are a bit blurry. There's no reason why I couldn't be interested in transgendered people or the like, but for the sake of simplicity I just go with "bisexual".

• Brohoof 1

Dancing_men.png

ELSIE PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD

I'm straight, and respect people's choices for choosing sexual orientation. There have been times I never found either gender attractive, but I made my choice.

I'm bisexual myself, been so for my whole life. I don't really care about others' sexual orientation, they are who they are and I won't treat anyone different for whatever gender they like, that's their business and I respect every single person for it.

It really comes down to a personal thing anyway, people will always attack what they don't understand (human nature i guess). Myself I'm strait but I grew up with a friend who was openly gay so it really doesn't bother me what other people do with their lives. Live and let live right

I'm straight. Although I don't think classifying ones sexuality is a good idea because there are days when I have been attracted to guys but most of the time I am attracted to ladies. So I'm straight with slight bi-sexual tendencies. Also in the poll what does other mean?

Edited by Black Star

msg-6246-0-82813100-1344486774.png

Signature By  Gone ϟ Airbourne

I think that I will state it for the record that I am straight like about MAYBE 90% of the population. Also, if you ARE asexual and can reproduce as such, then you are a witch, in which case you weigh less than a duck! XD jk Anyways, yes. I'm straight. Get used to it. :D

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's kinda complicated by me so all I'm going to say that I like guys both sexually and romantically ^___^

If someone dislikes me for something I never chose it's their loss C:

Seriously ppl that hate others based on their sexuality are just bad.

chaosxtwialternativebanner.png