mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I've been thinking to come out to everyone IRL, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, probably just a status update on FB and telling my parents in person. I'm going to come out in a few days, preferably this week or the next one. Although coming out shouldn't be a big deal, I'm really done with people seeing me as straight and me acting as if I really am.

How I'm feeling? Nervous, excited, a mix of both. I can't describe it. It feels like that moment just before you have to give a presentation to a huge crowd.

Not really sure what kind of reactions I'm going to get, but I hope it will end well.

Ehh... Don't know what to really call it. It's just a teensy-weensy bit more complicated than just straight. Maybe. The thing is, I'm only wondering this based on images. Only way to really come to a conclusion is to meet other such people.

What it all seems to come down to is whether or not the person has a V... Aside from women, this would also include hermaphrodites regardless of whether they appear male or female and... what do you call people who appear male at a glance but turn out to only hide lady bits down there?

Again, I won't truly know unless I meet with such people. Physically. I've already met a male herm online and, well... for a time I could sorta see myself with him... That's kinda what got me second-guessing... Not that it changes much, does it?

• Brohoof 1

Straight..... But I have gay friends, support the gay marriage rights movement, and have no problem with any sexuality whatsoever.

TBH, I wouldent be surprised if I was Bi, and just am lying to myself....... Hrm.....

Ehh... Don't know what to really call it. It's just a teensy-weensy bit more complicated than just straight. Maybe. The thing is, I'm only wondering this based on images. Only way to really come to a conclusion is to meet other such people.

What it all seems to come down to is whether or not the person has a V... Aside from women, this would also include hermaphrodites regardless of whether they appear male or female and... what do you call people who appear male at a glance but turn out to only hide lady bits down there?

Again, I won't truly know unless I meet with such people. Physically. I've already met a male herm online and, well... for a time I could sorta see myself with him... That's kinda what got me second-guessing... Not that it changes much, does it?

Hermaphrodites actually have both male and female body parts. The people you're referring to are ftm transgendered (Female to male, girls who crossdress, always dress like male, have had sexual surgery, genderqueers, casual and social androgynous girls, etc.).

There's kind of a confusion about the definition of transsexuals though. A transsexual is someone who believes they were born with the wrong gender. Transsexuals can therefore be transgenders too, but not every transgender is a transsexual.

Do you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny?  That's used to discribe folks that look niether male nor female or look as such that its hard to tell from appearance,. 

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

• 1 month later...

As I posted here and have on my profile I am bisexual, but I'm also pancurious (meaning I have an open mind about dating a transgender or transvestite.)

Also I'm more romantically attracted to males (same gender), but more attracted to women (opposite gender) sexually.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

I'm straight.  I have a mix of straight and gay friends.

I don't believe that Bisexuality is as prevalent as is demonstrated here:

I believe that there are two types of "bisexuals"

1.)Actual Bisexuals,

which are fairly rare.

2.)Confused experimental

people.  People who mentally and

emotionally amplify any hint at a

"sexual urge" and focus on it until

they start to have loose and

dynamic sexual

preferences.

Edited by John

1.)Actual Bisexuals,

which are fairly rare.

So does that make me a real unicorn now? :P

Although I do respectfully disagree with this sentiment, it does leave me curious. Why do you feel that way? Is it really that strange that someone can like both genders in a physical and emotional way? It doesn't seem that far-fetched to me. Sure, maybe you do have some people accidentally "mislabeling" themselves as bisexual, when in reality they could just be bi-curious, or perhaps in a phase of discovery, but surely that can't account for the majority of bisexuals, could it? To me, it doesn't seem that rare. I just think that most don't talk about it much.

I actually think there could be more bisexuals than we are led to believe, only by virtue of the fact that some don't talk about it and could pretend to be straight just because it's the universally accepted orientation, or perhaps, like in my case, the conversation just never comes up. I've never had a family member, friend or co-worker ask about my sexuality. So I have no need to mention it, and even if they did ask, I'm not sure what I'd say.

I just think that since we're on the Internet, we have the ability to express our sexuality more freely in certain venues. So, the prevalence of bisexuality doesn't really surprise me.

And I now leave you with a link:

http://www.uhs.uga.edu/sexualhealth/LGBT/bisexual_myths.html

• Brohoof 2

c6d6fbe321b6d9a7d676765b5d14edf2.png

For me A-sexual, and A-romantic. Just never had an attraction to someone, and were I'm at, I dont think I will.

This oddly, has actually gained me more hate than anything else I am, with people calling me a  "Genetic dead end". Kinda of annoying sometimes.

Edited by Commander Tangent
  • Brohoof 2

Dr. Icarus http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dr-icarus-gold-icarus-r4796

"A face and a mask are one in the same, they're just another thing to hide behind"

I have no sexuality because I don't believe we should live in a society that labels that.

That said I wish I could be A-sexual sometimes because A)I'd get more stuff done and B)I'm not in a relationship but wouldn't like the idea of only being with one person.

I have no sexuality because I don't believe we should live in a society that labels that.

That said I wish I could be A-sexual sometimes because A)I'd get more stuff done and B)I'm not in a relationship but wouldn't like the idea of only being with one person.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

For me A-sexual, and A-romantic. Just never had an attraction to someone, and were I'm at, I dont think I will.

This oddly, has actually gained me more hate than anything else I am, with people calling me a  "Genetic dead end". Kinda of annoying sometimes.

We live in an over-populated society that has screwed up values. To paraphrase the amazing atheist:

'Congratulations you bred, your just like bacteria. There is so much more you could accomplish with your life'

I agree with that statement 100%.

• Brohoof 2

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

Well i have friends that are lgbtq metrial i don't juge i'm bi myself but i accept evryonefor who they are not by sexualitys besides it not a big deal it a life style i embrace mine.

Edited by tsunsu

Tsunsu

ya i hate to admit it but im bi lol

Why do you not want to "admit it?" Almost half of the site, (me included, if you just looked at this post and didn't see my old post, my exact sexuality in it's simplest terms is bisexual pancurious.), are LGBT. I used to be like you, I didn't want to tell anyone because I thought society didn't accept us. But I was wrong.

Yay for gay!

Edited by Twilight Sniper

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

ya i hate to admit it but im bi lol

Sounds a bit odd if you hate to admit it, since you just admitted it :P 

Well i have friends that are lgbtq metrial i don't juge i'm bi myself but i accept evryonefor who they are not by sexualitys besides it not a big deal it a life style i embrace mine.

*Hugs tsunu* indeed, im bi too, well perhaps bicurious bordering on the edge of bi, but your right accept it for who you are :)  I want to be in relationships with girls but I have crushes on guys to, so what? :P 

Character Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

BornPegasusSkylar_zpsd5c5718b.png

You are stardust that’s beaten the odds and combined perfectly.

You are both the moon you walk under and the ground you walk on.

You are a part of it all, neither big nor small.