mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Well I see myself as Bi-curious atm because I've yet you experience my first time so I can't in all honesty put Gay as my status.

I do still like women, but i feel more comfortable being with men both romantically and sexually, but i can't be 100% until I experience it.

I don't really have a clue what my sexuality is, it really all just depends...on nothing. It just varies for me. So I'm idecided. I don't really think it matters, just as long as you are happy with you are with. :)

• Brohoof 1

Heterosmexual myself, completely okay with gay/lesbianos though. I feel as long as your in love that's what you should go for, ya know? Not saying to go screw your puppies, but I think you get what I'm sayin.

I'm the confused one and not a guy at all, so I guess it's not interesting for you tongue.png

D4vFHwd.gif

I'm bi.  Well, I mean, if there were a gay/straight gauge, then I'd be leaning towards the gay side of being Bi on that gauge.  :3  But y'know, it is what it is.  I do find women attractive, though.  :0

Meh.

I blame Braeburn and Soarin.

Edited by CharChar
  • Brohoof 1

Most guys here are straight.

You know what else is straight? Pasta. Until it gets hot, that is.

HURRHURRHURRSORRY I HAD TO DO IT D:

photo-1991.png?_r=1386468504

I see what you did there, you!

• Brohoof 2

A lot of people find my sexuality confusing because I identify as lesbian, but I fell deeply in love with a male. So, I'm dating a male, however, other than him I am strictly attracted to females. I know it's confusing, but yeah. 

A lot of people find my sexuality confusing because I identify as lesbian, but I fell deeply in love with a male. So, I'm dating a male, however, other than him I am strictly attracted to females. I know it's confusing, but yeah. 

I know your feeling. It's that way for me. It is very confusing, but I learn to just love whoever your heart desires.

• Brohoof 1

probably because you like him as a person enough that gender isn't an issue. ^^

• Brohoof 3

I know I posted here, but Crystalslavesexual is not a valid sexuality :P

But to reiterate from about two pages earlier, I am bisexual I don't find myself romantically attracted to females often and find myself more sexually attracted to them. My only crushes right now are guys, but I don't find myself extremely sexually attracted to them. ( my sexuality is confusing, but I can understand it after about 5 years of it)

Yet again, I am also pancurious and have actually been attracted by TG/TV people before.

Straight. Not much into hating gays but I find them as annoyances, and a public disturbance.

If someone isn't sure of his sexuality he may look into his/her pants and see.

Excuse me? That actually is offensive to A LOT of people. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't know about USA but here when they make the "Pride" Parade they make more mess than neonazis. Good thing they do it only in Belgrade...

Don't pay attention to it then, nobody is forcing you to their beliefs.

• Brohoof 4