Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies in the Public

MatrixChicken

Being part of the spots world, it caught my attention when I learned that there were pony-related items on the set of Pardon the Interruption, a very recurring show on ESPN. In so many ways, ponies amaze me and enlighten me in the way their popularity spreads throughout the many cultures of our world. :)

Oh, and also my local Giant superstore stocks pony toys, and a few of my friends at my school are bronies (only seen one or two shirts this far though >_<)

(edited)
Never happened to me, I'm not sure if people in my area knows what it is...but that's how life is when you're a kid at heart~ Edited by Crystal Sparkle

Lol yeah, I would think. But so far no one has said anything to me about my Rainbow Dash shirt. They just give me a weird look :P

Well, um, I think that's a sign that they at least know what it is :>

I'd love to sneak into a sports bar and start playing episodes of My Little Pony, just to see what would happen! I might be able to get out alive. I doubt if a guy would if he attempted it!

:lol:

I might try this now, when the next season starts or I find a rerun that I'm willing to watch.

Not yet, but I plan to convert everyone in Edinburgh into bronies.

Yeah, that seems almost impossible, but just imagine that! It would be the start of 'Pony World Domination'! >:D

Not yet, but I plan to convert everyone in Edinburgh into bronies.

Yeah, that seems almost impossible, but just imagine that! It would be the start of 'Pony World Domination'! > :D

I've been to Edinburgh once and Scottish bronies seem like they would be the best bronies, especially an entire city of them.

I had a friend who was pretty quick to be okay with my bronyness, and just last week I find out its because his girlfriend is a pegasister :D . She had a pinkie pie t-shirt.

All you need to do is wait tell they break up....