Register now to remove this ad.

219 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Aright then Lets do a status update then just to kinda recap and help out @MaryxMelody

Bold ponies are the ones who are currently active in terms of main story (at the moment I posted this)

The Good

The New Elements of Harmony

Rakon The Element Of Courage @Kulstor

Doctor Whooves The Element Of Knowologe @Kulstor

Ocean Whiplash The Element Of Freedom @~Natural Beauty~

Techno Universe The Element Of Creation @Techno Universal

Mysterious Soul The Element Of Bravery @~Natural Beauty~

Starbrust The Element Of Empathy @CentipedeGhoul

Crystal Moonlight The Element Of Spirit @Star48955

Maple Bat The Element of Chaos @Maple Bat

Yang The Element of Reliability @MaryxMelody

 

The Resistance

Lady Zecora. Leader of the resistance (Played by @Star48955)

Big Mac.

 

The Bad

Cannon Characters

King Sombra

Queen Chrysalis

 

Original characters

All 3 bellow Played by : @nx9100

Ennex: A leader in Manehatten

Ravage: Ennex's Body guard

Sakura: Ennex's Lieutenant

 

Story currently

The Elements of harmony have found an old tunnel system and are gathering data located there to hopefully find the other elements of harmony but Ennex has seen a power surge there and may be on his way. (that's just the recent stuff)

In terms of the elements Both Techno and I have ours but mine isn't ready to be used yet.

 

Did I miss anything?

 

  Nope! Thank you <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nx9100

By the way I'm trying setting up an encounter between Ennex and Maple that is if he comes down to the tunnels. I think it be healthy for Maple to remember why she's in the rebellion.:sneer:

That post basically means if ennex goes into the tunnels he'll encounter Maple before any of the others.

Edited by Maple Bat
1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

By the way I'm trying setting up an encounter between Ennex and Maple that is if he comes down to the tunnels. I think it be healthy for Maple to remember why she's in the rebellion.:sneer:

That post basically means if ennex goes into the tunnels he'll encounter Maple before any of the others.

Maybe Ennex also encounters the others like he chases Maple back towards the others. Ennex would probably get a real surprise when he sees Techno alive and running as he thought he was killed years ago by what Sombra briefed him on originally in the beginning. :)    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

By the way I'm trying setting up an encounter between Ennex and Maple that is if he comes down to the tunnels. I think it be healthy for Maple to remember why she's in the rebellion.:sneer:

That post basically means if ennex goes into the tunnels he'll encounter Maple before any of the others.

 

Sounds good.  let me get them down there....

Honestly, this whole "equestria run by computers" thing is getting a bit confusing, but I'll figure it out, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@~Natural Beauty~ @nx9100

So this is a rather late post but I had an idea for a new character so if Maple decides to surrender I won't be without one... for the most part and even if she doesn't then I'll still use him!

Name: Woodland Orchestra (or Woody)

Age: 18

General description :A quadruped Dragonequus very similar to Discord in appearance except The front 2 legs are orange lions paws,the back 2 legs being red Dragon claws, He's brighter than Discord, both his wings are yellow Pegasus wings, and has a normal pony muzzle.

Family: Discord (father), Fluttershy (mother), Maple Bat (sister)

Likes: Pranking people with his fathers magic, His family, Singing to inspire ponies

Dislikes: Holding still, being formal and not being allowed to use magic

Fears: Losing any of his family, Losing his voice, going to a formal event where they stay still for a long time

Best Friend(s): His Family, And his gradating class from school.

Friends: The Other Mane 5 ,Luna and Celestia

Rival(s): Maple Bat (but It's friendly competition) 

Other: Is Maple's second in command and strategist in the rebellion.

Edited by Maple Bat
more info
1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, I don't care what happens to the four guards, fyi.

Okay I might as well have one of the guards get destroyed by Techno one of my next posts. Also as you can tell Techno will tend to become a lot more powerful and out of control when he's really driven by his anger. I've just got to be careful not to accidentally make him do something that's too OP but still just let me know if you have any problems with Techno's actions and I'll edit it out. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

So this is a rather late post but I had an idea for a new character so if Maple decides to surrender I won't be without one... for the most part and even if she doesn't then I'll still use him!

I assumed that Maple would escape at some point, lol.   B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus,if you even TRY to take her,she's not going down without a fight.Also,she does have backup.I just looked at Techno's post and...he seemed a little...crazy in it.Which means he's going to unleash that on Ennex and Ravage.But...you also probably have some tricks up your sleeve...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Plus,if you even TRY to take her,she's not going down without a fight.Also,she does have backup.I just looked at Techno's post and...he seemed a little...crazy in it.Which means he's going to unleash that on Ennex and Ravage.But...you also probably have some tricks up your sleeve...

Well it's because Techno naturally gose insane out of anger when he encounters an enemy that he knows. It's actually the thoughts of what the enemy has done to him in the past and what he knows they did to equestria that push his anger to an extremely high level. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nx9100 said:

I assumed that Maple would escape at some point, lol.   B)

Yea she will just it'll take a while and that character plays a good role in it

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Plus,if you even TRY to take her,she's not going down without a fight.Also,she does have backup.I just looked at Techno's post and...he seemed a little...crazy in it.Which means he's going to unleash that on Ennex and Ravage.But...you also probably have some tricks up your sleeve...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Well it's because Techno naturally gose insane out of anger when he encounters an enemy that he knows. It's actually the thoughts of what the enemy has done to him in the past and what he knows they did to equestria that push his anger to an extremely high level. :) 

I actually have some plans with this so sorry Techno for the what appears to be betrayal 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Techno Universal, i have a question.  So, are ALL the ponies supposed to be computers/androids?  I thought only Techno was?  Can you clarify that really quick?:please:

Oh, and a follow-up: would it be alright if somehow Ennex is able to resist the 'shutdown'-beam?  While he doesn't have any 'powers' or 'magic', I've always thought of him as having some sort of dark/evil energy.  never used it in rp yet, but maybe make him a bit resistant?  your call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nx9100

I can answer the first question technically no but the artifact still works on them anyways it's not designed to work on machines its desinged to work on ponies with a machine like effect if I'm correct and techno just so happened to be a pony.

Also I have a question for you did you approve my new character? or should I bench the idea for now?

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@~Natural Beauty~ @nx9100

So this is a rather late post but I had an idea for a new character so if Maple decides to surrender I won't be without one... for the most part and even if she doesn't then I'll still use him!

Name: Woodland Orchestra (or Woody)

Age: 18

General description :A quadruped Dragonequus very similar to Discord in appearance except The front 2 legs are orange lions paws,the back 2 legs being red Dragon claws, He's brighter than Discord, both his wings are yellow Pegasus wings, and has a normal pony muzzle.

Family: Discord (father), Fluttershy (mother), Maple Bat (sister)

Likes: Pranking people with his fathers magic, His family, Singing to inspire ponies

Dislikes: Holding still, being formal and not being allowed to use magic

Fears: Losing any of his family, Losing his voice, going to a formal event where they stay still for a long time

Best Friend(s): His Family, And his gradating class from school.

Friends: The Other Mane 5 ,Luna and Celestia

Rival(s): Maple Bat (but It's friendly competition) 

Other: Is Maple's second in command and strategist in the rebellion.

sorry!  totally forgot, lol.  Yes, approved.  only fair, since I'm using two myself, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal, i have a question.  So, are ALL the ponies supposed to be computers/androids?  I thought only Techno was?  Can you clarify that really quick?:please:

Oh, and a follow-up: would it be alright if somehow Ennex is able to resist the 'shutdown'-beam?  While he doesn't have any 'powers' or 'magic', I've always thought of him as having some sort of dark/evil energy.  never used it in rp yet, but maybe make him a bit resistant?  your call

1. Well that's how equestria works in the end. All the ponies are actually advanced androids but they are so advanced that they don't even know or realise what they are.

2. Now how Ennex would probably do that is he releases he's an android and uses the internal energy rejection switch like what Techno has and it re outputs the energy from Techno's device. :)

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

1. Well that's how equestria works in the end. All the ponies are actually advanced androids but they are so advanced that they don't even know or realise what they are.

2. Now how Ennex would probably do that is he releases he's an android and uses the internal energy rejection switch like what Techno has and it re outputs the energy from Techno's device. :)

hmmm... interesting concept.  If you don't mind, i'm going to run it that Ennex knows something is different, but doesn't know completely.  Just enough to make him... dangerous

 

@Techno Universal, i'll try my best as describing whats happening, but let me know if you need me to change it.

Edited by nx9100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.