Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

Ravage finally corralled the remaining guards back into a loose formation, while Ennex focused on controlling Maple.  He allowed his emotions to flow to her, mostly anger and hate, trying to fuel her primal instincts so she would continue attacking the dragonequus.  

Moon gently brought the orb closer to the snake. When it neared the dark magic, it reared back and hissed, tensing. "This is...how should I say it? A sonic rainboom's essence mixed with magic.Powerful magic. Which means that it should..." She acted fast, drawing some of the liquid out of the orb, and touching the energy snake with it. The creature slithered back as fast as it could, turning back into the magic fog, but it was quickly dissolving. "Huh. So she was right. Feel sorry for Rainbow..." She was mostly talking to herself, but she then turned and addressed Maple. "It'll weaken Ennex's control. Should be enough for you to regain control long enough to allow me to knock you out." She frowned. "I wish I could do something else, but we need to get you back as quick as possible, and we don't have time for the other way." Her ear twitched, and she paled, looking disgusted. "....I pity Ennex."

• Brohoof 1

@Star48955

"Ennex... Yea... I feel bad for him as well... He's only trying to do what he sees as right while we oppose him at every corner." Maple chuckled a bit "Almost makes us seem like the bad guys huh? Well best get out of my head for when you knock me out and good luck."

@nx9100

Ennex was making Maple attack with a bloodlust it was even her own brother she was trying to kill eventually his arms gave up so he kicked Maple into a tree. Maple stood up again and ran at Woody again full of not only Ennex's but also her own hate. Woody dodged Maple's attempt at biting him again and threw her into Ennex.

Ennex braced himself, but a flash of black jumped in front of him.  Ravage had leaped into Maple, knocking them both to the ground.  His eyes blinking, concentration broken, Ennex realized he had lost his hold over her mind.  NO!!! he shouted, and tried to connect again...

3 hours ago, nx9100 said:

Ennex braced himself, but a flash of black jumped in front of him.  Ravage had leaped into Maple, knocking them both to the ground.  His eyes blinking, concentration broken, Ennex realized he had lost his hold over her mind.  NO!!! he shouted, and tried to connect again...

But at that moment, Moon, realizing her chance, smashed the orb. A Sonic Rainboom erupted from it,dissolving the darkness. Moon teleported out of Maple's mind, and looked over just in time to see Maple collapse on the ground, removing Ennex's control.

@nx9100 @Star48955

Maple got up and smiled, in her head she had disappeared and so had the dark energy. "Haha! You thought you could hold me. Well you where right not for long." This time Maple was ready and kept Ennex out of her head. "I've got friends on my side who'd never let me down!" Maple didn't realize there were claw marks from dueling Woody for before since she felt so triumphant.

Woody sighed very relieved "Maple! You're ok! I... I thought..." He smiled. "Nevermind that for now. Let's beat them!"

Moon walked back, until she was at the back of their group. She allowed a rare small smile, relieved that they had freed Maple.She was watching Ennex and the others, and did not notice the saddlebag she still wore on her back.

Screenshot 2017-10-24 at 7.54.11 AM.png

14 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Moon walked back, until she was at the back of their group. She allowed a rare small smile, relieved that they had freed Maple.She was watching Ennex and the others, and did not notice the saddlebag she still wore on her back.

Screenshot 2017-10-24 at 7.54.11 AM.png

Techno then saw Moon join them in the battle...

TU: Ahh there you are Moon! It's really good how your now here plus your cape really looks amazing and the changeling troops have been really getting mesmerised by the sight and sound of the capes flowing in the wind! Anyways your cape really looks good flowing in the wind and I bet your have something special there to!

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then saw Moon join them in the battle...

TU: Ahh there you are Moon! It's really good how your now here plus your cape really looks amazing and the changeling troops have been really getting mesmerised by the sight and sound of the capes flowing in the wind! Anyways your cape really looks good flowing in the wind and I bet your have something special there to!

Moon glanced at her hooded cape. It was shorter than everyone else's, coming down to around her ankles. "Y'know, I actually am enjoying having this thing." She thought for a moment, and smiled while shaking her head slowly. 

Twilight would faint if I let her examine this. Then she would steal it and keep it to study for years.

@Techno Universal

Will succeeded in grabbing and storing the last transformed Changeling into his cape. After checking to make sure no one was looking, he took on the appearance of a pony different from his red unicorn disguise. Using his cape, he turned invisible and made his way back to the group, particularly where Techno now was. When he got back, he stood at attention and awaited further orders from Techno.

5 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Moon glanced at her hooded cape. It was shorter than everyone else's, coming down to around her ankles. "Y'know, I actually am enjoying having this thing." She thought for a moment, and smiled while shaking her head slowly. 

Twilight would faint if I let her examine this. Then she would steal it and keep it to study for years.

TU: Heah it's like how I've always loved my cape here!

Techno then made Moon's hooded cape the same length as his cape with his magic so it was now five meters long plus Techno was now wearing a hooded cape himself...

TU: And I might of fixed your cape there with my magic Moon! Like even though it's extremely big like my cape now it's still now potentially like an extra arm to you as you can literally move your cape with your mind! Plus our capes also can't get dirty and I bet you have already noticed how they are able to keep themselves perfectly clean! Anyways if the army sees your massive cape flowing in the wind it would get them into a mesmerisation trance plus that of course includes the sound of them fluttering in the wind to! Though they really do feel good flowing in the wind as you would feel them tugging on your neck and that is a funny but very enjoyable feeling!

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then tuned to Will...

TU: Ahh perfect Will! Now just put those Changelings in the dungeon and continue what you were doing with your cape earlier!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Heah it's like how I've always loved my cape here!

Techno then made Moon's hooded cape the same length as his cape with his magic so it was now five meters long plus Techno was now wearing a hooded cape himself...

TU: And I might of fixed your cape there with my magic Moon! Like even though it's extremely big like my cape now it's still now potentially like an extra arm to you as you can literally move your cape with your mind! Plus our capes also can't get dirty and I bet you have already noticed how they are able to keep themselves perfectly clean! Anyways if the army sees your massive cape flowing in the wind it would get them into a mesmerisation trance plus that of course includes the sound of them fluttering in the wind to! Though they really do feel good flowing in the wind as you would feel them tugging on your neck and that is a funny but very enjoyable feeling!

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then tuned to Will...

TU: Ahh perfect Will! Now just put those Changelings in the dungeon and continue what you were doing with your cape earlier!

Will considered Techno's orders. "Okay, I'll put them in the dungeon, but once we change them back to Changelings, let me talk to them first BEFORE you start, how did you put it, 'doing something with their programming' okay?"

As his mesmerizing cape blew in the wind, he went back to the field and imitate the Bookworm Princess singing, "I want true freedom in the great, wide somewhere / I want it more than I can tell / And for once, I want to find / another way of feeding come to mind / I want to share love with every pony and my kind!"

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will considered Techno's orders. "Okay, I'll put them in the dungeon, but once we change them back to Changelings, let me talk to them first BEFORE you start, how did you put it, 'doing something with their programming' okay?"

As his mesmerizing cape blew in the wind, he went back to the field and imitate the Bookworm Princess singing, "I want true freedom in the great, wide somewhere / I want it more than I can tell / And for once, I want to find / another way of feeding come to mind / I want to share love with every pony and my kind!"

TU: Well yes of course you would have to have them in the dungeon for a bit before you can release them so you could talk to them! It's obvious you would basically need to double check that they have actually changed to our side!

Techno was now enjoying the show that Will was putting on with his cape and singing plus he was also enjoying the sound of everyone's capes flowing in the wind...  

@WiiGuy2014

"Your cause is noble will... I knew trusting you wasn't a mistake. We've got a battle to finish first!" Woody took his battle stance again.

@nx9100

Maple tasted blood on her fangs and cringed at the taste she then saw the bit marks on Woody "Sorry bro... I didn't want to attack you... But I'll make sure they feel the same pain." Maple attacked ravage again going at him with her fangs

Edited by Maple Bat

@Maple Bat, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014, @Techno Universal

Ravage fell back, pulling Maple down with him while dropping his head back to avoid her fangs.  They rolled over, and he released her to tumble away, as he scrambled to his hoofs, blood dripping from a tear in his bodysuit where she had struck his leg during the roll...

Ennex shouted at the remaining changling guards.  "Get them NOW!!!" he ordered, pointing at the other rebels.  The guards charged....

8 hours ago, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014, @Techno Universal

Ravage fell back, pulling Maple down with him while dropping his head back to avoid her fangs.  They rolled over, and he released her to tumble away, as he scrambled to his hoofs, blood dripping from a tear in his bodysuit where she had struck his leg during the roll...

Ennex shouted at the remaining changling guards.  "Get them NOW!!!" he ordered, pointing at the other rebels.  The guards charged....

Techno then tried to freeze the changeling guards with his magic but he was having a little trouble doing it because of how many changeling guards there were...

TU: Ohh this is so insanely intensive on my system processing power! Just try to reshape them wile we can!

@nx9100

The hit did not deter Maple she stood up again a bit shaken though "Come on... Show me what you got." She taunted Ravage. Her plan was to either let him attack and the counter-attack or him attack someone else and her move to Ennex and bite him. 

Woody's paw caught on fire and he threw some of the energy at a changeling to keep him at bay while he thought of something better.

A changeling was seen behind the rebels they ran past the two clashing groups and kept running away. A second changing, who was in ennex's army siad to Ennex "The plan is complete... Chrysalis says you are allowed to retreat now."

Ravage glared at Maple, but held his ground, not rising to the bait and giving her the advantage.  He would wait for her to attack first....

Surprised, he turned to the changling.  "Plan?" he asked, confused.  Then he grinned.  Of course, the Queen is running her own schemes.  But he didn't order a retreat, for he had his own plan in motion....

Moon spread her wings and took off, flying above the battle. She narrowed her eyes, and  started targeting the changelings around the edges of the skirmish. She was now using paralyzing spells on them.

@nx9100 @Techno Universal @Star48955 @WiiGuy2014

Maple didn't want to strike Ravage first, not without her spear at least. The two were going at a deadlock.

Woody noticed the stare down between them he hummed another tune a spear of flames appeared in his paw. It didn't burn to the touch but it still worked like a weapon "Maple! Use this!" He tossed the weapon to her which she caught.

Maple, now armed, ran at ravage and swung the spear vertically downwards.

21 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Moon spread her wings and took off, flying above the battle. She narrowed her eyes, and  started targeting the changelings around the edges of the skirmish. She was now using paralyzing spells on them.

As Moon paralyzed the Changelings, Will had an idea. With every paralyzed Changeling he came across, he swished his cape across them, storing the frozen Changeling into his Cape of Holding with the transformed ones he gathered earlier. 

With each one he gathered in a cape swish, he kept changeing his appearance behind his cape in the hopes of making his foes think there are more rebels than there really is.

9 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100 @Techno Universal @Star48955 @WiiGuy2014

Maple didn't want to strike Ravage first, not without her spear at least. The two were going at a deadlock.

Woody noticed the stare down between them he hummed another tune a spear of flames appeared in his paw. It didn't burn to the touch but it still worked like a weapon "Maple! Use this!" He tossed the weapon to her which she caught.

Maple, now armed, ran at ravage and swung the spear vertically downwards.

Techno then saw that the changeling guards were all getting mesmerised by the sight of Maple and Woody's capes flowing in the wind...

TU: Woody and Maple! The changelings are getting mesmerised by your massive capes in the wind and it's something you can seriously take advantage of!

Ravage attempted to dodge, but the flames singed his legs.  He took an extra moment to recover, and he got ready to charge at her...

Meanwhile, Ennex glanced around and noticed that his soldiers were being routed.  "Perhaps it is time to take our leave," he called out to Ravage.  Then he closed his eyes and focused all his energy, trying to picture his office back in Manehattan in his mind.  Beads of sweat rolled off his forehead.  The air around him started to buzz with energy....

...and in a flash, he vanished. 

Ravage was about to charge when he saw the flash.  Glancing around at the changlings, most of which were transformed or paralyzed, the rest trying to attack their opponents in a mad frenzy.  Deciding to follow his master's example, he glanced once more at Maple, before jumping backwards into the forest.  Another leap took him into the trees, where he vanished among the shadows....

3 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

Ravage attempted to dodge, but the flames singed his legs.  He took an extra moment to recover, and he got ready to charge at her...

Meanwhile, Ennex glanced around and noticed that his soldiers were being routed.  "Perhaps it is time to take our leave," he called out to Ravage.  Then he closed his eyes and focused all his energy, trying to picture his office back in Manehattan in his mind.  Beads of sweat rolled off his forehead.  The air around him started to buzz with energy....

...and in a flash, he vanished. 

Ravage was about to charge when he saw the flash.  Glancing around at the changlings, most of which were transformed or paralyzed, the rest trying to attack their opponents in a mad frenzy.  Deciding to follow his master's example, he glanced once more at Maple, before jumping backwards into the forest.  Another leap took him into the trees, where he vanished among the shadows....

When Ennex warped back to his office it also caused Techno's system to glitch for a moment and it made his system teleport him to Ennex in his office. Techno was very confused with what had happened and then he saw he was in Ennex's office...

TU: Uhh what was that!? Okay whatever it was it put me into Ennex's office.

Techno then saw Ennex right next to him...

TU: So did you take me with you here for something?

@Techno Universal

The light vanished, and he found himself back in his Manehattan office.  The city skyline was visible outside the windows lining the wall behind the ornate desk.  Shaking his head to clear some lingering disorientation, he started to head towards the desk.

"So did you take me with you here for something?"

"What?" he spun around, and say Techno standing there.  "The Other?  What are you doing...." voice trailed off, as his mind finally cleared.  "Of course.... the connection.  You were pulled here with me."  Then his eyes lit up in understanding.  "Ah, so that is why I thought I was being watched.  You WERE watching me."  He scratched his chin.  "I will have to find a way to sever that connection.  I do not need you inside my mind...."