Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

Ravage glared at the various Canterlot ponies as he marched past.  He had never cared much for their snobbish 'high-society' style, and was glad that his master, rich as he was, had never succumbed to it himself.  Speaking of his master, he found himself wondering what the new plan was.  A few days ago, Ennex had reappeared in his Manehattan office, and ordered him to gather a contingent of guards and march them to Canterlot.  A show of force, he had put it.  It bothered Ravage, as he preferred to work from the shadows, but as he followed orders, here he now found himself.  The question was, what was he doing here?

Somepony galloped out to meet him, an armored bat-pony soldier.  "Sir," he saluted, "I have orders for you, sir." he handed a letter to Ravage, to took a moment to read it:

Have your guards stand ready in the courtyard.  I will join you shortly.   -E

With a sigh, he signaled his troops to move into a parade formation, and then waited.    And waited......

@Maple Bat

The doors to King Sombra's private chambers opened, and Ennex stepped out, a sense of authority around him.  The two changlings guarding the door looked at him, as if expecting trouble.  After giving them specific orders to keep the room sealed, he walked off, this time heading to the thrown room, where he new he would find Queen Chrysalis.  Now that Sombra had been removed, it was time to inform the queen of the new order of things....

@nx9100

The Changeling queen was sitting on her throne hor horn was glowing green as she was barking orders at some groups of changelings, She sounded annoyed "Well You lost the Dragonequus so you best not come back until you find hi-" She noticed Ennex had come into the room and her horn stopped glowing "Ennex? Why I would never have expected this normally Sombra's the one you visit for orders. I thought I was a mere second to you." She said with venom in her tone. "Well I guess it doesn't matter I'll send a changeling to fetch your new orders and then you can leave my presence." She waved a hoof dismissively and her horn started glowing again. 

He continued towards her, stopping just below the thrown.  "Forgive me, my Queen," he said, bowing his head in respect, "but that will not be necessary.  I have already been to the King's chambers."  He eyes flashed with silver-blue energy for just a moment.  "As of now, consider him...resigned.  I trust that you do not need the complete details, but rest assured, Equestria belongs to us now....."

@nx9100

"Well you overthrew him quickly. Not that I hadn't expected it but I figured it would have been after you crushed the rebellion at least... Speaking of." Chrysalis said "I can tell that's going rather slowly. My changelings have told me that you found their base but after you did they moved it again." The queen rolled her eyes "While I am curious what you did to Sombra I don't care to know. He was growing rather soft anyways... Congratulations King Ennex." She said unwaveringly 

He waved her off.  "Please, I do not require the 'King' title.  You may continue on as a single monarch.  I will settle for 'Lord'."  He stepped up to stand next to her throne.  "With me by your side, your reign is assured.  And as for the rebels," he grinned, "I do have a request to ask of you, concerning your changlings..."

@nx9100

Chrysalis looked at him suspiciously, why he wouldn't accept being titled kind after he well earned it, Well what did it matter now she was a sole queen. "Very well. You deserve to know, what about my children, in particular, do you care to know?" She kept her gaze focused on him, it felt like it was burning a hole through him her gaze was so intimidating.

@WiiGuy2014

Woody finished a course for the changeling he had to change somethings since he could fly and the magic blocking necklace wouldn't work on a changeling. "Will! Are you ready for that physical? It's set up."

Edited by Maple Bat

Techno then turned his attention to Ennex and then he started to spy on him through her mind...

TU: Okay this is something I've always been able to do but Ennex can easily do it to! Though he's literally done my job for me of destroying Sombra! That's very convenient indeed plus he doesn't even realise that he's actually becoming the good guy in this story!

@Maple Bat

While the Queen's glare might have been intimidating to other ponies, it had no effect on Ennex.  He was used to such tactics, having used many of them himself.  "I simply require their usage," he replied to her, "as I have a new plan on eliminating the resistance.  I know I already have authority to give them orders, but what I need is more, direct control."  He grinned again.  "Therefor, I request that you relax your mental control over a portion of the hive, so that I may utilize them for this new plan..."  

As he was still discovering the extent of his new abilities, he was unaware that Techno was watching....

On 10/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

Chrysalis looked at him suspiciously, why he wouldn't accept being titled kind after he well earned it, Well what did it matter now she was a sole queen. "Very well. You deserve to know, what about my children, in particular, do you care to know?" She kept her gaze focused on him, it felt like it was burning a hole through him her gaze was so intimidating.

@WiiGuy2014

Woody finished a course for the changeling he had to change somethings since he could fly and the magic blocking necklace wouldn't work on a changeling. "Will! Are you ready for that physical? It's set up."

"Yes! Tell me what I gotta do!" The Rogue Changeling asked the Draconequs!

10 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat

While the Queen's glare might have been intimidating to other ponies, it had no effect on Ennex.  He was used to such tactics, having used many of them himself.  "I simply require their usage," he replied to her, "as I have a new plan on eliminating the resistance.  I know I already have authority to give them orders, but what I need is more, direct control."  He grinned again.  "Therefor, I request that you relax your mental control over a portion of the hive, so that I may utilize them for this new plan..."  

As he was still discovering the extent of his new abilities, he was unaware that Techno was watching....

Meanwhile Techno was not only waching Ennex but he was looking for a way to gain control over Ennex's power...

TU: Okay I've seriously got to find a way to intercept Ennex's power before he executes his plan! 

@nx9100

The queen rolled her eyes "Fine. Only some, however, I can't risk anything given you just 'removed' Sombra. However, I am thankful you did. We had our... Disagreements..." Chrysalis' horn started to glow again. Ennex could tell what she was doing as the color was less prominent " One thing, however... Fail me and I cut our ties. As you've probably come to expect from me..."

@WiiGuy2014

"Basically it's an obstacle course but I got... Creative... It's got zones with no gravity, zones with extra gravity... anything you think a dragonequus could do to make this a challenge." Woody levitated a clipboard over to him and wrote some things down "Know one thing though. There's no failing the test so just do your best." He half pushed him into the room where he saw the obstacle course and Will saw quite the site. Will could've easily mistaken the course to be inside the chaos realm but it wasn't. "Good luck," Woody said through a glass window.

He bowed to her.  "Thank you, my Queen.  Now, if you will pardon me, I have some matters to attend to.  I will keep you informed as to my campaign against the rebels."  With another nod, he turned and left the throne room, heading back towards the courtyard outside the castle.  He was grinning to himself.  Now, for the next phase of my new plan, he thought.  Once we return to Manehattan, I will force the rebels to confront me.  Chrysalis will not care about the population of the city, so I should be free to operate as I please....

30 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

He bowed to her.  "Thank you, my Queen.  Now, if you will pardon me, I have some matters to attend to.  I will keep you informed as to my campaign against the rebels."  With another nod, he turned and left the throne room, heading back towards the courtyard outside the castle.  He was grinning to himself.  Now, for the next phase of my new plan, he thought.  Once we return to Manehattan, I will force the rebels to confront me.  Chrysalis will not care about the population of the city, so I should be free to operate as I please....

TU: It's like his plan is to put all of us rebels in Manehatten and then delete the whole population of the city. I gotta tell everyone about his plan whenever I can!

@Techno Universal

As he approached the castle entrance, suddenly he froze and looked around.  "I felt something," he muttered to himself.  "A presence...." Not being able to pin it down, he shrugged and continued outside to meet with Ravage and his squad.

18 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal

As he approached the castle entrance, suddenly he froze and looked around.  "I felt something," he muttered to himself.  "A presence...." Not being able to pin it down, he shrugged and continued outside to meet with Ravage and his squad.

TU: Yeah it looks like he's literally just about to discover that he's been watched!

On 10/6/2017 at 10:25 PM, Maple Bat said:

@nx9100

The queen rolled her eyes "Fine. Only some, however, I can't risk anything given you just 'removed' Sombra. However, I am thankful you did. We had our... Disagreements..." Chrysalis' horn started to glow again. Ennex could tell what she was doing as the color was less prominent " One thing, however... Fail me and I cut our ties. As you've probably come to expect from me..."

@WiiGuy2014

"Basically it's an obstacle course but I got... Creative... It's got zones with no gravity, zones with extra gravity... anything you think a dragonequus could do to make this a challenge." Woody levitated a clipboard over to him and wrote some things down "Know one thing though. There's no failing the test so just do your best." He half pushed him into the room where he saw the obstacle course and Will saw quite the site. Will could've easily mistaken the course to be inside the chaos realm but it wasn't. "Good luck," Woody said through a glass window.

Will decided to trust his intuition and go for it. In the places where there was no gravity, he quickly re-orientated himself to reach the next leg. In the places where there's extra gravity, Will managed to walk through it, despite his swiss-chesse legs feeling so heavy. He kept going even when things were getting very hard to the point of feeling hopeless, but Will wouldn't give up. He had hope that if he succeeds in helping the Rebels, his Changeling Race could finally get along with the other races of Equestria.

@WiiGuy2014

Will was about to hit the part of the course where gravity was the heaviest Woody teleported in front of Will holding out a paw "Stop here. You're going to get hurt if you continue I see it in your movement trust me. Those holes of yours will break your legs if you keep going." He finished writing on his clipboard and teleported both him and Will outside of the testing area. "Not bad. I saw a real fire in your eyes during some of the rougher parts I think we can really use someone like you here and not just for combat." He finished saying, before walking into the Testing area and started to shift it all back into a compact state and removing his effects on the areas of gravity.

• Brohoof 1

Ennex entered the courtyard and approached Ravage and the gathered changeling guards.  He waved the bodyguard into silence, and concentrated on the guards.  Now, to see if this works, he thought, and concentrated on them.  Nothing happened for several moments and the guards glanced around at each other, not sure what to do.  Suddenly, Ennex's eyes flashed silver, and at the same time so did all the eyes of the guards.  But the silver glow remained in their eyes, as they all stood rigid.  Good, I have control, he thought.  Now for a test.  He focused on them again, and as one they all took a step forward, moving in perfect sync.  He smiled wickedly.....

3 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

Ennex entered the courtyard and approached Ravage and the gathered changeling guards.  He waved the bodyguard into silence, and concentrated on the guards.  Now, to see if this works, he thought, and concentrated on them.  Nothing happened for several moments and the guards glanced around at each other, not sure what to do.  Suddenly, Ennex's eyes flashed silver, and at the same time so did all the eyes of the guards.  But the silver glow remained in their eyes, as they all stood rigid.  Good, I have control, he thought.  Now for a test.  He focused on them again, and as one they all took a step forward, moving in perfect sync.  He smiled wickedly.....

TU: Ohh great he's now figured out how to mentally control an army! So he's going to be so hard to defeat now as he's also connected to the sensory input of the army so he's like got thousands of eyes and ears now.  

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014

They marched through Canterlot, away from the palace and heading out towards the road that lead down the mountain.  Several rows of Changlings marching shoulder to shoulder, five across each row.  They moved in perfect sync, eyes forward with blank stares.  The citizens cowered back as they passed, not having seen a display like this since Sombra and Chrysalis first came to power.  

At the head of the troop, Ravage followed Ennex as he lead the way out of the city.  He was pleased that his master finally seemed to have pulled himself together and was taking charge of things again.  He was looking forward to a rematch against the rebels, and they made where way in the direction of Ponyville....

@nx9100

There was another changeling a distance behind the rest of the army. A scout sent by chrysalis to gather data and see if Ennex failed or succeeded

Woody felt something was off but shrugged it off. "Maple, You've been training right?"

Maple nodded to him "Yea. Why? Something wrong?"

Woody shook his head "No just making sure."

Moon stopped typing, and turned back to an open portal. She touched it gently, and it changed to reveal Twilight. "Anything new?" Twilight looked up from a open book, her eyes wide in excitement. "I think I found something. It should take about an hour." Moon frowned.

Great. That means about half a day at least knowing Twi. Wonder how long the thesis paper's going to be...

Moon shook her head and sighed. "Any other news?" Twilight glanced behind her. "Everyone is just talking....Except Rainbow. She's still convinced she can get out of here if she does enough rainbooms. But it'll be fine. She'll get tired eventually." Moon stayed silent for a moment. "Twi... I need to ask you something. Can I... talk to Fluttershy?" Twilight raised an eyebrow. "...Okay...Is something wrong?"  Moon hesitated. "...I found Maple and Woody. I... thought she'd want to know." Twilight blinked and then nodded. "Of course. Do you want me to get Discord too? He's over with Fluttershy." Moon gave her a tired smile. "Yeah." Twilight looked at her worried, and then turned and walked out of the portals sight. When she did, Moon slumped slightly, looking tired. 

Not much longer...

1 hour ago, nx9100 said:

@Maple Bat, @Techno Universal, @Star48955, @WiiGuy2014

They marched through Canterlot, away from the palace and heading out towards the road that lead down the mountain.  Several rows of Changlings marching shoulder to shoulder, five across each row.  They moved in perfect sync, eyes forward with blank stares.  The citizens cowered back as they passed, not having seen a display like this since Sombra and Chrysalis first came to power.  

At the head of the troop, Ravage followed Ennex as he lead the way out of the city.  He was pleased that his master finally seemed to have pulled himself together and was taking charge of things again.  He was looking forward to a rematch against the rebels, and they made where way in the direction of Ponyville....

Techno then started to sense that something was coming their way so he warned all the rebels about it through several mental links...

TU: Alright I believe I'm picking up on a major threat that's heading straight for us! I believe it's some sort of huge army but I'm struggling to identify them because of their magical shielding.