Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

18 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955

"Good luck." Maple said nodding, as she tapped the bracelet and Teleported away. When she ended up near Ponyville. She saw Woody running over and start talking to somepony. "Hmm? He's a long ways from Twilights Library." She stopped in the air and waited for a second to see what he was doing.

@Star48955@WiiGuy2014

Woody teleported both himself and Zecora over nearby where Will was standing "One second here Zecora. " Woody ran a distance over to Will. "Ready to speak with Zecora? I know what you said but if you're going to meet her then I'd much rather you do it as a changeling because she needs to know. " He said looking into the disguised changeling's eyes

Will nodded. The hopeful look in his eyes nor their deep-blue color went away as he switch out of being Unicorn Will Guide and back to Changeling Will Guide. He shot a friendly, fanged smile and gestured for Woody to lead the way.

@WiiGuy2014 @Star48955

Woody smiled Back but he noticed something rapidly approaching " W... Watch out!" He said pushing Will out of the way when a fast moving yellow colored pony flew and crashed into woody the two rolled ways 

"Changeling get away from my br..." Maple stopped. "Woody? Where'd that..." She looked at Will and charged him but Woody lifted her with levitation.

"Maple!" Woody said angrily "He's on our side. I'm lucky to be here I wouldn't have been had he not stepped in. We owe him a chance to prove himself... He can't go back to chrysalis anyways. Let's go to Zecora now Will. " He said setting Maple down and leading Will to the zebra who was waiting for them

Zecora raised an eyebrow,amused."I see you two care,though it might not be fair."Smiling,she turned to Will,seemingly unfazed by the changeling."And you must be the one who changed,It's good to see everything is not unchanged."She studied him a moment."And what is your name,and why will you not play Chrysalis's game?"

@Star48955

"I've changed my name to something not even the rest of the Changelings know: Will Guide." The Changeling explained to the Zebra. "And I left Chrysalis' rule, because I believe there's a better way for my Changeling Kind to get the love we need to feed on if we could just made friends with other races instead of just deceiving and taking it from them! When I hear of the Resistance, I switched sides, hoping to prove that not all of my kind are like that."

For a moment Zecora stayed silent,thinking.She then nodded."We rebelled to do the same.We will one day win this game.We can use all the help we can get.With you on our side,we will pose a threat." She glanced at Woody. "Please help Will Guide.By our rules,he must learn to abide." She smiled warmly at Will. 

Moon flew through a cloud.She scanned the ground carefully.She was nearing Ponyville when she spotted Maple and Woody.Gliding down,she spotted Zecora."Hi Zecora.Been a while.She glanced at the other two."Where is Tech-"She stopped when she spotted Will."Oh...And who are you?" Her tone wasn't threatening,just curious.

@Star48955

The relieved Changeling smiled back in response to the Zebra leader. "Thank you! I hope this will one day lead to fixing the bad blood between our two kinds."

After that, he gently, but firmly spoke to the new pony who addressed him. "I am Will Guide, a Rogue Changeling hoping to free Equestria from Queen Chrysalis' rule."

Moon nodded.She turned to the others again."So where is Techno?I have Ennex,and his papers with me."She glanced at the seemingly empty air behind her."I want to get him out of here as soon as possible." She looked at Will again. "Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you.It's good to have you on our side."

@Star48955 @WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal

"Technically not in our realm," Woody explained "More of watching us right now... At least I think..."

Maple kept eyeing the changeling. "I'll trust you for now but anything suspicious and you'll be the first to be accused." Maple bore her teeth at the changeling, but back away from them when Woody provided a quick disapproving glance.

@Star48955

3 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Moon nodded.She turned to the others again."So where is Techno?I have Ennex,and his papers with me."She glanced at the seemingly empty air behind her."I want to get him out of here as soon as possible." She looked at Will again. "Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you.It'sd to have you on our side."

Will looked at the confused pony. "That's nice to be appreciated. But who's Techno and Ennex?"

@Maple Bat

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955 @WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal

"Technically not in our realm," Woody explained "More of watching us right now... At least I think..."

Maple kept eyeing the changeling. "I'll trust you for now but anything suspicious and you'll be the first to be accused." Maple bore her teeth at the changeling, but back away from them when Woody provided a quick disapproving glance.

"I'm willing to prove my trustworthiness by any means you deem worthy." Will said to the bat pony.

Moon looked around them warily. "...Perhaps it would be better to go inside." She glanced at the changeling.  "We will explain what needs to be."  She turned to walk inside,and paused. "Also...my name is Moon." 

Not exactly...

((OOC: Okay.Will,to make sure you know, when I do this to my words,it is what she's thinking.And why would she be confused?:confused:))

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Moon looked around them warily. "...Perhaps it would be better to go inside." She glanced at the changeling.  "We will explain what needs to be."  She turned to walk inside,and paused. "Also...my name is Moon." 

Not exactly...

((OOC: Okay.Will,to make sure you know, when I do this to my words,it is what she's thinking.And why would she be confused?:confused:))

Techno then established a mental communications link between him and Moon...

TU: Well to be honest Moon I'm still in Ennex's penthouse and I'm completely invisible to the timeline so I was there but you wouldn't of been able to see me in there!

A tiny feeling in the back of her mind told Moon Techno wanted to talk.She opened the link and listened to what he said.  

" Well to be honest Moon I'm still in Ennex's penthouse and I'm completely invisible to the timeline so I was there but you wouldn't of been able to see me in there!"

"Okay Techno.Hurry back...I don't need to tell you why do I?"

Not waiting for a response,she hurriedly closed the link and went inside the building.

((OOC:Is the rebel base in Twilight's castle,library,or somewhere else?))

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

A tiny feeling in the back of her mind told Moon Techno wanted to talk.She opened the link and listened to what he said.  

" Well to be honest Moon I'm still in Ennex's penthouse and I'm completely invisible to the timeline so I was there but you wouldn't of been able to see me in there!"

"Okay Techno.Hurry back...I don't need to tell you why do I?"

Not waiting for a response,she hurriedly closed the link and went inside the building.

((OOC:Is the rebel base in Twilight's castle,library,or somewhere else?))

Techno then just quickly teleported to where Moon was and he was now no longer invisible to the timeline...

TU: Alright I'm here!

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "So...do you have a spell to see in ponies minds?Also..."  She unveiled her horn,Ennex,and the papers.She hovered the stack of parchment over to Techno. "There you go."  She glanced out the door at the Draconequus,Pony,and Changeling who still stood out there.She poked her head out the door and called to them. "Come on.Techno's here." 

Zecora walked in the door as Techno teleported in front of her.

((OOC:And Will?Your character thought Moon was a pegasus.So imagine his surprise when a unicorn who looked just like her poked her head out the door. :lol: ))

Edited by Star48955
Zecora

6 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "So...do you have a spell to see in ponies minds?Also..."  She unveiled her horn,Ennex,and the papers.She hovered the stack of parchment over to Techno. "There you go."  She glanced out the door at the Draconequus,Pony,and Changeling who still stood out there.She poked her head out the door and called to them. "Come on.Techno's here." 

((OOC:And Will?Your character thought Moon was a pegasus.So imagine his surprise when a unicorn who looked just like her poked her head out the door. :lol: ))

TU: Well Moon I can already see inside the minds of ponies but I can't see inside the minds of ponies who have been taken over by evil like Ennex. Anyways I might as well take a look at all of these papers here!

Techno then went looking through the papers to find a blueprint schematic drawing of Moon's design...

TU: Moon you may want to take a look at this drawing as it's literally a copy of the blueprint design file in my system of you Moon!

Techno then levitated the drawing over to Moon...

26 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

(OOC: Actually, I never specifically refered to Moon as a Pegasus, just a new pony that arrived. doesn't really matter; the show goes on)

Will was confused as to what's going on. But he decided to follow along until given a command by the Resistance leader.

Moon studied the unicorn in the air,eyes narrowed.She carefully placed him on the floor.Thinking,she placed a magic dampening spell on his horn.

((OOC:I know you didn't say it,but she flew down to meet them.Would think she'd have to be a pegasus,right?))

Edited by Star48955

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then took a look at the new pony and just as he did a massive four meter long cape was spawned on him. The cape was attached to the collar around his neck on his vest and the cape was the same colour as his vest plus it had a red boarder outline and it also had Wii's cutie mark on it. The cape was also extremely soft and warm...

TU: And my system puts a massive cape on you just as I look at you!

• Brohoof 1

(OOC:Since it was never established, I'll go ahread and say that it's hidden under where the tree house library was before it got destroyed)

@WiiGuy2014

Maple nodded and followed inside. She decided to go train so more because what they were doing wasn't her style He motioned for Will to follow she wanted to chat with the changeling anyways.

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Woody quickly levitated that blueprint over to him examining it quickly. "This is bad..." He said, "Techno that means they know how to get the element from you... Maple for example can hide hers any where she wants but you have to have yours... Moon, Keep a close eye on Ennex during his visit here."

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

(OOC:Since it was never established, I'll go ahread and say that it's hidden under where the tree house library was before it got destroyed)

@WiiGuy2014

Maple nodded and followed inside. She decided to go train so more because what they were doing wasn't her style He motioned for Will to follow she wanted to chat with the changeling anyways.

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Woody quickly levitated that blueprint over to him examining it quickly. "This is bad..." He said, "Techno that means they know how to get the element from you... Maple for example can hide hers any where she wants but you have to have yours... Moon, Keep a close eye on Ennex during his visit here."

Techno then turned to Woody...

TU: Well even though my element is built into me now Ennex can literally reproduce it. Like with those blueprint designs he could easily manufacturere legitimate clones of us and make those clones work for him plus he could even manufacture a perfect clone of me and use it to take control over everything. We seriously need to keep a close eye on Ennex to make sure he never gets the opportunity to manufacture more of us!  

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then took a look at the new pony and just as he did a massive four meter long cape was spawned on him. The cape was attached to the collar around his neck on his vest and the cape was the same colour as his vest plus it had a red boarder outline and it also had Wii's cutie mark on it. The cape was also extremely soft and warm...

TU: And my system puts a massive cape on you just as I look at you!

Will was amazed by the cape that appeared on his back that matches his Unicorn disguise! "Wow, how did you do that?" He asked Techno.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will was amazed by the cape that appeared on his back that matches his Unicorn disguise! "Wow, how did you do that?" He asked Techno.

Techno then turned to Will...

TU: To be honest I didn't even spawn that cape in myself! I think my system did it plus knowing what the capes are like you would probably really enjoy your cape there!

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then turned to Will...

TU: To be honest I didn't even spawn that cape in myself! I think my system did it plus knowing what the capes are like you would probably really enjoy your cape there!

Will looked in confusion. "Your system? What are you talking about? What are you exactly, because I've never seen an Alicorn like you before?"

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will looked in confusion. "Your system? What are you talking about? What are you exactly, because I've never seen an Alicorn like you before?"

TU: Well really I do have a robotic body under my external skin plus I also do have a CPU I'm my head that runs everything on me and it sometimes gets a mind of it's own like it did just now! Anyways I do still have a biological brain and that's what I'm running off right now talking to you! So it's like the CPU is my secondary brain. Anyways Will we've all got capes to and their all really soft and warm! 

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I do have a robotic body under my external skin plus I also do have a CPU I'm my head that runs everything on me and it sometimes gets a mind of it's own like it did just now! Anyways I do still have a biological brain and that's what I'm running off right now talking to you! So it's like the CPU is my secondary brain. Anyways Will we've all got capes to and their all really soft and warm! 

"Yeah, the capes are really warm. But boy, do I have a lot of questions. You're a robot with a biological brain? How did you get like that? Were you always like that? What's your purpose?"

Will finally stopped and blushed. "Sorry, it's just after being under Chrysalis' rule of not being allowed to speak until you're ordered to, it feels so good to finally speak my mind!"