Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More S7 episodes revealed?

CastletonSnob

So Discord DOES have another episode this season!

A Royal Pain looks like the Celestia/Luna episode that was rumored!

The Perfect Pear is obviously the AJ parent episode!

That leaves Not Asking For Trouble to be the Spike episode of the first half! Please oh please let that be the first Spike episode of the season! He needs one in the first half!

A Royal Problem better be a solo Celestia episode or a Celestia/Luna episode, the season already gave Celestia a lot better treatment than she has had in a while with the first episode, and I really hope the rest of the season can continue that.

The Perfect Pear would obviously be the AJ parents episode, which is sure to be interesting, seeing how right now we know nothing about them, and Discordant Harmony is obviously going to be a Discord episode.

That leaves us with Not Asking for Trouble as the only episode that I have no clue what or who it would be about.

Treehouse website will air 2 episodes in Saturday and Sunday, that their schedules, right!??? :)............... AMAZING, i can watch Fluttershy episode in Sunday, hooray! 

I hope Treehouse versions dont have any high-pitch voice or low quality... :okiedokieloki:

My guesses:

• A Royal Problem - It could actually be Twilight and/or Starlight.
  • Not Asking for Trouble - Hopefully, not Applejack, Rainbow Dash or Rarity.
  • Discordant Harmony - Definitely not Applejack, Rainbow Dash or Rarity.
  • The Perfect Pear - Very likely, the one with Applejack's parents.

6 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

I kind of want Royal Problem to be about Thorax struggling to adjust to being king of the changelings. 

I would totally be up for it, Thorax talk about it in the opener and I think it would be a very cool plotline to follow a bit. Maybe Celestia, Luna or Cadance could go in the Changelings Kingdom to give some advice to the new leader. Or maybe Twillight or even Starlight could come visit and help him be more assertive and embrace his new role.

Just now, Zel said:

I would totally be up for it, Thorax talk about it in the opener and I think it would be a very cool plotline to follow a bit. Maybe Celestia, Luna or Cadance could go in the Changelings Kingdom to give some advice to the new leader. Or maybe Twillight or even Starlight could come visit and help him be more assertive and embrace his new role.

Or have Spike give him advice.

In the end, Spike can't give him any advice, so Spike sends in Ember to help Thorax. 

I serioulsy need someone to explain that Pear thing. I dont get the applejack and pears..what ..what I don't get it.  

Some people are like 'oh no her parents aren't dead...that just dumb

Discordant HarmonyI serioulsy need someone to explain that Pear thing. I dont get the applejack and pears..what ..what I don't get it.  

Some people are like 'oh no her parents aren't dead...that just dumb

Discordant Harmony: Well that neat.. discord and all. i stil have ot read Choas theory

4 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Not Asking For Trouble is gonna be the Lightning Dust comeback episode I'm calling it now

#believe

Whoa, whoa -- that's going the right way for a Rainbow Dash episode. I'm not allowing that.

a royal problem:

• Hopefully a Cadence or Celestia and Luna episode.

Not asking for Trouble:

• Zephyr Maybe? I really don't know what to expect from this one.

Discordant Harmony:

• Another Discord episode. YES!!!!! :love: Hopefully he gets more attention this season, so we will see him a lot more. If it's not, I'm gonna be mad. :orly:

The perfect Pear:

• This is gonna be the episode of Apple Jacks parents. I hope it is a flashback and that we'll get to see why they aren't here anymore.

Hopefully the royal problem is the royal sisters having trouble with the toilet. Like the toilet blasts out water that floods the castle or they can't flush it and it's stinking the whole castle out with a deadly sewer smell. Why am I into toilet jokes this much? :)

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Hopefully the royal problem is the royal sisters having trouble with the toilet. Like the toilet blasts out water that floods the castle or they can't flush it and it's stinking the whole castle out with a deadly sewer smell. Why am I into toilet jokes this much? :)

No way that'll happen. In fact, we've predicted many times in past seasons that we were gonna get a Celestia/Luna episode, but no matter the hope, it wasn't what we expected at all every time.

We especially can't forget the Cutie Map series episodes. I know, some to most of us are getting tired of those as much as the RariJack series, but any episode within 10-12 are possible nominees for it.

Perhaps we should wait until the next Discovery Family press for the June 2017 highlights appears first.

https://press.discovery.com/us/dfc/highlights/

Edited by FirePuppy

Not Asking For Trouble is the only one that could be a map one so I hope it is. I like them even if they dont always meet the potential.

A Royal Pain would be great as episode where Spike helps Thorax with ruling (we had the fantasy thing with Starlight so it would not be her and nobody knows him as well and is a main character). Or long awaited Celestia/Luna episode, or what I really want, a Cadance/Shining episode. So there is a lot of potential as long as its not Twlilight and some conference.