Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you guys like to do when you are sick?

Feather Data

If I am feeling sickly, I take that time to relax my body and mind. I will either listen to music or play a relaxing game, and eventually have some good food like soup or something similar. I tend to not leave the house if I am sick as well.

• Brohoof 1

When I get sick I usually spend the day under covers in front of the tv or with a game with loads to drink, like coffee, teas and water. So far I have had the luck to only get sick over weekends recently.

5 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I prefer to sleep or lay and watch TV... but I still have to work so whether i am sick or not really does not matter.

What if you have a fever?

9 minutes ago, Feather Data said:

What if you have a fever?

Me: Hello work? Yeah, I am feeling awful this morning... I am vomiting, have a fever of 102 and and everything is going through me like a hose. And oh my god... the chills and the joint pain... *sobs*

Work: See you in 30 minutes. Don't be late.

• Brohoof 2

Depends... if its minor I just stay on my computer, and sleep a bit when feeling tired... if its something a bit worse I won't leave my bed, and I'll actually sleep majority of the day away... and I hate sleeping.

When I'm sick, I love to curl up in my bed and listen to audiobooks, especially if I'm too headachy to stare at a screen. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Call in sick, then sit in my computer chair and watch videos in my youtube playlists while feeling sorry for myself. If I have a fever, also periodically fade in and out of napping at random intervals for the entire day.

I do everything I normally do with a large dose of misery, except I eat, drink, and sleep a lot less.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Envy said:

I do everything I normally do with a large dose of misery, except I eat, drink, and sleep a lot less.

Even with the flu?

Edited by Feather Data

Just now, Feather Data said:

Even with the flu?

I don't recall ever having the flu. What I've dealt with are sinus infections. Thankfully they're not as bad as they were a couple of years ago.

I just lounge around at home all day and nap or watch Netflix, occasionally getting up to take some medicine, drink some fluids, and if I have an appetite, get something small and gentle to eat.

That's been me all day today after getting wisdom teeth removed in the morning. :scots:

• Brohoof 1

'Twas the week before Christmas 2011, I had a headache, coughing fits, and a runny nose. I had to take daily medicine on the doctor's orders. During that time, I was reading a really awesome and heart-felt Phineas and Ferb fan fiction.

I haven't gotten that sick since then!

When I am ill, I tend to lie around on the living room couch or my bed to sleep or watch television/use the internet. It depends on how sick I am, however. If I am down with the whole nine hards of the flu, I will probably be sleeping most of the time. If I have a small cold, I will be up on my feet more.

(edited)

It depends on how sick I am, really. If I have a cold then I mostly just spend all my time watching TV, resting or doing something on a computer. I never leave home unless it's a dire emergency, don't wanna get others sick, and anyway I don't really feel like getting out and doing stuff when I'm sick anyway. Now, if I have it really bad, like if I have a really bad stomach virus, then there's really nothing I can do then stay in bed with a bowl and towel held close lol 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I just lounge around at home all day and nap or watch Netflix, occasionally getting up to take some medicine, drink some fluids, and if I have an appetite, get something small and gentle to eat.

That's been me all day today after getting wisdom teeth removed in the morning. :scots:

ooh

• Brohoof 1