Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did anypony get any good deals on black Friday or are getting any today?

Ham is tasty

I got a 3tb hard drive at Best Buy for a hundred dollars and a couple N64 games.

It seemed like almost all the deals this year were focused on T.V.s.

I was just wondering what kinds of deals other ponies got this weekend.

I went to a sex toy shop and got a good deal on a dildo vibrator for a discount of %50 off. (joke)

My dear loving mother got me a lovely DELL Windows 7 Desktop for $210! I love her so much. :)

• Brohoof 1

Bought some stuff on Steam, that's about it.

I make a point to not go shopping on black friday.

Edited by Zoop

I got a 3tb hard drive at Best Buy for a hundred dollars and a couple N64 games.

It seemed like almost all the deals this year were focused on T.V.s.

I was just wondering what kinds of deals other ponies got this weekend.

I have a 1 TB. I save everything. I have all the family photo's for the past 20 years. And I'm not half filled up. Damn, why would you need that.

I have a 1 TB. I save everything. I have all the family photo's for the past 20 years. And I'm not half filled up. Damn, why would you need that.

I've got just shy of 3.5TB of data, myself.

Let's just say... lots and lots of media. You really don't want to see my music folder.

I enjoy stuff I already have 2 other 2TB. I even got a TB for my PS3.

I guess I just have a lot of movies and T.V. shows.

Why? Not a fan crowds or consumerism?

I don't mind crowds in and of themselves, but they're a hassle to deal with when you're out shopping; especially when they're crowds of pushy and/or rude people. :blink:

I got 50% off my BRONY shirt at Hot Topic, cause it was buy one get one half off, plus my 20% off scratch card (it has Rainbow Dash on it so when I saw 20% on my scratch card I knew exactly what to buy!)

My Brother got a 40" Widescreen TV for $200! Shame I really need to remember to have money around this time of year!

My dad waited outside Best Buy for a long time to get two TV's. He ended up getting both me one and my mom one. He got a 24" 1080p TV for $80 for me and for my mom he got a 42" (1080 as well). He was the very last in line that got the 42".