Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode 16: Campfire Tales Synopsis

Megas

Spoiler

1494952555725.png

Sounds like Sleepless In Ponyville 2.0, which is fine by me. A comfy episode that'd be hard to screw up

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

So another CMC/Sisters episode! Let's hope it goes better than last time! XD

I thought something mentioned about "helping campers get their cutie marks"? It's probably either one of the stories, or there's another CMC episode later in the season.

Edited by MegaSean45

Just now, MegaSean45 said:

So another CMC/Sisters episode! Let's hope it goes better than last time! XD

I thought something mentioned about "helping campers get their cutie marks"? It's probably either one of the stories, or there's another CMC episode later in the season.

Or it could be related to this episode that the synopsis didn't want to mention. I mean, no one expected Parental Glideance to be a duet episode with Scootaloo(since she wasn't even mentioned) and that turned out to be a pleasant surprise

(edited)

Unless this is not the episode where the CMCs help somepony earn his/her cutie mark, NO MORE CMC EPISODES FOR THIS SEASON AFTER THIS!

And since the RariJackDash ponies are getting this episode, A Health of Information certainly can't go to any of them.

Still, I thought Pinkie was gonna get this episode, but now, I guess maybe she doesn't even need one, as much as all the other ponies (besides Twilight) don't get one with Starlight. Maybe that Health episode will go to her, since the one with the Yaks is 7 episodes apart from that.

Maybe if we're lucky, the CMCs could interact with Maud Pie in Season 8. That could trigger a Pinkie/CMC episode.

Edited by FirePuppy

After reading the synopsis, this episode sounds pretty interesting. The synopsis reminds me of the episode, "Sleepless in Ponyville." Given the whole camping and scary story telling from the season 3 episode. I'm curious as to what kind of legends the stories will be like. I could imagine that it'll be somewhat similar to actual urban legends. I am a bit worried on what the Fly-der's would look like. It doesn't help that I have a bad fear of the actual creature. :lol: All in all, this episode sounds great and I'm looking forward to seeing it.