Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bat's shadow RP (1x1 Rp w/ Maple Bat)

reader8363

She tried to shake her headache off but it got a bit worse. "Its a dark artifact I think so to use it I guess it tries to mess with your head." She walked to her room and put the pocket watch with her other things. "I think I'll keep this for now. But If it gets worse I'm destroying it like I though I already did."

Shadow sat down on his bed and opened it. Inside was the images of the sun and moon, but the moon was the one with Luna trapped in it. He closed it and headed down into the kitchen to cook some breakfast

Maple walked over to the kitchen. She still had a killer headache but didn't show it anymore. "Where did you find the pocket watch anyways? I though me and my dad destroyed it because it's too strong in the wrong hooves."

Shadow grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and said, "I don't know, just some antique shop. I got a good deal on it anyways." He took a frying pan out of the cupboard and started cooking the eggs while getting other stuff out.

Maple thought about the reasoning for that as she sat down at Shadow's table . "Probably wanted rid of it or didn't know what it was." She smelled the eggs cooking. "Smells good. You take cooking lessons? That's how I learned bakeing."

Shadow said as he finished up, "That might be and I don't really take lessons, if you track down the fire department, they'll tell you that they had an alarm for me since I used to burn my food too much." Once he was done cooking the eggs. He scooped half of it on a plate and sat down at the table

(edited)

Maple took a mental note of that, could be useful info later.

"Well that's interesting. Honestly I'm lucky I haven't caught anything on fire in my baking misadventures." She laughed a bit "That's mostly because the one that taught me was so good at it she could make 7 or 8 things at once and it all be perfect."

Edited by Maple Bat

He nodded and said as he started eating, "Hm, There's some breakfast in the pan if you want any." As he was eating, he looked back on Maple spacing out a bit from him swinging his watch, then he gulped and added, "Do you think the princesses would like to relax a bit?"

Maple snapped back into reality and grabbed a small bit of breakfast. "Absolutely. They work so hard all day and night literally and they don't get thanked for it especially Luna." She ate a bit of the egg that Shadow had made. "But besides them who will govern equestria that's just how it is. If you don't mind me asking. Why do you ask?"

Shadow paused eating and said as he grabbed the old watch and placed it on the table, "Just something nice for them, also if they do agree to it, they can have a few guards in to make sure that I don't try anything. Plus it would be good practice for me." Then he resumed eating.

(edited)

Maple knew what he meant by practice. This is a crazy idea. She thought "Well as I asked before, Who will run Equestria in their absence? Certainly not me or you... Perhaps we could get princess cadence to visit for a while. Then I'd get to see Flurry heart again." She smiled at the thought. "Ah nevermind you probably had some idea of who could run equestria anyways."

Edited by Maple Bat

Shadow gulped the remaining food on the plate and said as he placed the plate in the sink, "Equestria will be fine for them to get some rest and be refreshed for the rest of the day, I was thinking about an hour or two of being under hypnosis. What could happen in an hour or two?"

"Well..." She gonna list all the sort of worst case scenarios. Things that could happen but probably won't. "I guess that's a good point. Maybe they deserve a day off. If not a day just a few hours. Might be good for their sisterhood too."

Shadow picked up the watch and said as he opened it to see where the sun is, "Okay, I'm guessing we should check on them around noon. Since I have to make some corrections, or do you think that it will be good to go right now?"

Maple shrugged. "Noon's a good time both the princesses are eating lunch then so we won't have to run around and go looking for the other one after we find one of them. Go ahead and do those corrections." She finished her breakfast as well and went to gather her things.

Shadow nodded and headed into his artifact room, where he grabbed the paint he needed and started changing its look to the blue and gold spiraled into the center and the sun with a crescent moon overlapping it. Once he was done with the painting, he got started fixing the chain to a brass one. After that was done, he worked on the gears.

Maple was pretty bored waiting 'till noon. She had wrote a letter to Luna telling her that she and shadow would be joining Luna and 'Tia for lunch today so it didn't see odd when they just showed up. When noon rolled around Maple put her armor on. "Ready?" She asked shadow.

Shadow flicked the watch into his palm and said as he got up off the ground, "Sure." He opened a portal to the outside of the castle so that there's no chance to lose the watch and that he doesn't spook the other guards. Then he stepped through as he fixed his armor.

Maple stepped through the portal after him. "Don't worry about us running late the princess know we're coming to eat with them so they'll wait... Well Luna will 'Tia won't if there's cake involved." She said laughing as she started to enter the castle.

Shadow walked through the halls while fidgeting with the watch, He looked at the artwork and thought about what his life will be like since he's a guard now and if he makes a little side money as a hypnotist. He stopped in front of the door to the dining room, opened the door and stepped through.

Maple stepped in before shadow did Luna saw them enter and waved, Celestia was turned away from the door in her chair and she turned around when Luna greeted them. "Good to see you Shadow. Good to see you too Maple." She said.

Maple smiled at her. "Good to see you Celestia." She said as she walked over to the chair Luna had left for her across from it was another one for shadow to sit in. "Thanks for letting us come up to canterlot Princess Luna. I know you two have been very busy recently."

Luna sighed at the thought of all the work she had been doing. "That is true. A lot has been happening around the castle most of it not really requiring our attention but we are the princess and they are our loyal subjects."

Shadow nodded and said, "Nice to see you as well Luna and Celestia." When Luna was done talking about how tiring it is, He could see that she and Celestia were a little exhausted. He cleared his throat and said as he unwound the chain from his claws, "Maybe after we eat, I might be able to help you relax and feel refresh, that's if you want to. Have you ever tried hypnosis?"

Maple looked at shadow shocked that he told them he was going to try to hypnotize them.

Celestia laughed. "Perhaps you could make Maple stop calling me 'Tia."

Maple rolled her eyes "Not gonna happen 'Tia." She teased.

Luna looked at shadow with a bit of curiosity. "I have heard of it but never seen it done before. Sounds interesting."

Shadow smiled and said joking but serious at the same time, "I think I can make that happen if she gets hypnotized with you two." It was an idea for him to try, also He would be surprised as well since he just got into it. He opened a portal and grabbed a drink from his cupboard.

Maple chuckled sarcastically "Yea no. Can't get hypnotized anyways. Dad's magic that lies within me filters out stuff like that. I think ."She whispered the last part so quietly no one heard it.

Luna and Celestia looked at her. Luna said. "Bet you won't try your luck."

Mplae shrugged "You're right I won't."

Celestia was curious. She'd never heard of hypnotism. "So Shadow how do we do this?" She asked standing up "I really want to see how this works."