Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Thread

Sparklefan1234

2 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Since Disney bought Fox....Arlen, Texas for KHIII

Or Springfield for KHIII with Bart or Homer replacing Donald Duck & Goofy as party members. ^_^

04584e04b648d1e4115177f12855ea23.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Cherry-Pie

Is Cinderella your favorite Disney character overall?

Oh I don't know about that, she is my favorite princess. I really love the cheshire cat, and I LOVE stitch from Lilo and Stich. Lilo and stich may be my favorite Disney film. I loved Disneys robinhood growing up, I watched that one a lot.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Cherry-Pie said:

Oh I don't know about that, she is my favorite princess. I really love the cheshire cat, and I LOVE stitch from Lilo and Stich. Lilo and stich may be my favorite Disney film. I loved Disneys robinhood growing up, I watched that one a lot.

Cool!

I watched Lilo & Stitch for the first time recently & I thought it was pretty good.

cheshire-cat.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

Yeah, the little mermaid is  also a great movie. I have not seen that one in years, maybe I should give it a rewatch. I love the music from Aladan quite a bit. I don't think I've ever been in the shower without singing "A whole new world".

Edited by Cherry-Pie
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Cherry-Pie said:

@Sparklefan1234

Yeah, the little mermaid is  also a great movie. I have not seen that one in years, maybe I should give it a rewatch. I love the music from Aladan quite a bit. I don't think I've ever been in the shower without singing "A whole new world".

Lol. A whole new world is beautiful and Arabian nights comes real close for me. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Hieroklicious said:

And of course one jump ahead. :twi:

Oh yeah. That song is also awesome, very jumpy and alive, I find some Disney music can be a bit slow for my taste but Aladdin has such a lively soundtrack. Ever play Aladdin on sega genesis? It's great!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Cherry-Pie said:

Oh yeah. That song is also awesome, very jumpy and alive, I find some Disney music can be a bit slow for my taste but Aladdin has such a lively soundtrack. Ever play Aladdin on sega genesis? It's great!

The best Disney songs in my opinion are mostly slow. More emotion and develpment in the song, like this one.

• Brohoof 3

@Hieroklicious

Wow, that was really nice. It certainly was emotional. I have not seen that film in a few years either, but I like it quite a bit. I do like the slower Disney songs, but I just don't think they are quite as memorable, for me personally anyway. Here is a song I know almost by heart, and think of probably at least once a day.  

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Cherry-Pie said:

@Hieroklicious

Wow, that was really nice. It certainly was emotional. I have not seen that film in a few years either, but I like it quite a bit. I do like the slower Disney songs, but I just don't think they are quite as memorable, for me personally anyway. Here is a song I know almost by heart, and think of probably at least once a day.  

This one is a song I have heard quite recently. 

• Brohoof 2

@Hieroklicious

That certainly was a deep cut. I'm going to post that to my FB. I'm curious, are you an adventure time fan? I love the music of Marceline the vampire queen. Check this song out, it always brings a little tear to my eye because I relate to it so well. . 

• Brohoof 1

@Hieroklicious

That certainly was a deep cut. I'm going to post that to my FB. I'm curious, are you an adventure time fan? I love the music of Marceline the vampire queen. Check this song out, it always brings a little tear to my eye because I relate to it so well. . 

No, I'm not an adventure time fan. :grin: I think because it looks like it has no plot and only is there to make children laugh, while Avatar, The last Airbender and Gravity Falls really were driving a story. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hieroklicious said:

No, I'm not an adventure time fan. :grin: I think because it looks like it has no plot and only is there to make children laugh, while Avatar, The last Airbender and Gravity Falls really were driving a story. :twi:

It's not that adventure time has no plot, it's just more of a puzzle. The world they occupy is a shell of what it used to be, The candy kingdom is an oasis of civilization in a radioactive wasteland. Slowly you see different parts of the story. It's very much like the lord of the rings, where bits and pieces of the world become more and more clear as time goes on, and you start to understand that what you're seeing isn't what you thought it was. Ruins built upon ruins built upon ruins, a mystery without end. 

@Sparklefan1234

Oh my Celestia! I love that song, I play it like all the time, I sing it while I'm doing stuff. It's one of my favorite songs. Also the song "this is Halloween", me and my wife sing that together all the time, even when it's not Halloween.  

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Cherry-Pie said:

It's not that adventure time has no plot, it's just more of a puzzle. The world they occupy is a shell of what it used to be, The candy kingdom is an oasis of civilization in a radioactive wasteland. Slowly you see different parts of the story. It's very much like the lord of the rings, where bits and pieces of the world become more and more clear as time goes on, and you start to understand that what you're seeing isn't what you thought it was. Ruins built upon ruins built upon ruins, a mystery without end. 

Maybe I should check it out, but I still feel it would be better if it was drawn more realistic. 

I can't wait on the new Lion king. 

• Brohoof 3

@Sparklefan1234

Sorry buddy:rarity:, my bad

@Hieroklicious

New lion king you say? I like the idea of that. Also I do like gravity falls quite a bit too. Oh oh oh, and the new duck tales but I've only seen a couple episodes. 

Yes, just like The jungle book was made again, Lion king and Aladdin will get a real version.

• Brohoof 3