Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unlikeable Pony

Is it just me or is this season lacking music compared to previous seasons? We got the Slammed together songs of feather bangs and big mac in Hard to say anything, but past that we're kind of running low on Songs this season compared to previous seasons (Like how there's usually a song in the premiers).

Think it might have something to do with Ingram being focused on the movie?

A while back it was confirmed that there is only going to be 5 songs in the season, and we already got one in All Bottled Up, and from what I have heard we get another in Hard to Say Anything, and we also have one confirmed for the Apple parents episode, leaving us with only 2 more songs this season we don't know about.

It's a shame there are so little songs this season, but I do think this was to have him more focused on creating songs for the movie and not suffer burn out from working on both the show and movie at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

They said only 5, I'd assume that's because they're just really busy with the movie.

I do remember last year in the middle of S6 that they had a solo apparently planned for RD, both the season and LoE came and it never happened, so I'm assuming it's gonna be here or Movie Magic

57 minutes ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

Think it might have something to do with Ingram being focused on the movie?

Yes. That is likely why it's shaping up to be a meh season for songs. His focus was on the film. Can't blame Hasbro or him really. 

16 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

huh... and I thought most of y'all complained that there was too many songs :wat:

bad songs I can do without, but I still want good songs; (As an example, I disliked most of the music from FG, and found alot of the music in LOE to be kind of "meh", but loved the music we got in RR and thought it added to the movie greatly)