Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do ya think the season 7 finale might be about?

FlareGun45

Okay so given how we now know that the rest of the season is going to tie into the Legends of Equestria comic series with characters from that appearing in Campefire Tales, possibly having Meadowbrook involved in a Health of Information, I have a feeling that the finale is going to involve these legendary characters coming together to help defeat the Pony of Shadows who was confirmed to be appearing in this season.

Maybe we also could get information about Meadowbrook's enchanted items that was mentioned in the season 5 premiere.

23 hours ago, ryanmahaffe said:

Captures Trixie at the end, and we don't see what happens until season 8 would be one hell of a cliffhanger.

I can imagine it now. Trixie getting ready for a get-together with Starlight, a sinister shadow casts itself over her, she turns around and she gets zapped by green magic, paralyzing her.

So yeah I'm gonna go on a limb here and say the Mane Six looking an ancient prophecies about the old legends of Star Swirl and the classic heroies! The Mane Six have to find a way to communicate with them (Twilight goes hype about talking to Star Swirl), and they get info about the secrets on how to defeat the Pony of Shadows once and for all! The Mane Six defeat it, everypony's happy, and Star Swirl tells Twilight about a new danger lying ahead of them and he tells them to find his old friend Scorpan! Scorpan arc next season with Tirek returning, Chrysalis is the one who frees him to get back at Equestria, and huge Spike season learning about his origins and such! :D

2 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Okay so given how we now know that the rest of the season is going to tie into the Legends of Equestria comic series with characters from that appearing in Campefire Tales, possibly having Meadowbrook involved in a Health of Information, I have a feeling that the finale is going to involve these legendary characters coming together to help defeat the Pony of Shadows who was confirmed to be appearing in this season.

Maybe we also could get information about Meadowbrook's enchanted items that was mentioned in the season 5 premiere.

The final issue of Legends of Magic pony comics outright said that it ties with the season finale. Since the heroes are suddenly building up the arc to the finale, I guess the whole Avengers Assemble from them will take importance in the show, and not the sirens 

:D 

• Brohoof 1