Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I tried doing something like this a long time ago and I'm not sure if this Ask A Pony thing is recent or if it's been here for a while, but oh well, Ask Me Anything. Literally, ask me anything cuz no question is too stupid nor irrelevant. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Kronos the Revenant

Okay, how did you become a cyborg?

Well, usually i would go on about my early days as a young stallion, but that'll take too long. So, in short, i tinkered with lots of technology to make cybernetic parts for military applications, and i coincidentally ended up blowing up what my creation intends to replace. Repeat the process over a couple of years and decades and, well, you can guess how I got this way. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

Okay, you know how some people might fear you with the reasoning that you're more machine than pony.  I personally see you as more pony than machine, but How do you deal with those who would fear you like that?

50 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Kronos the Revenant

Okay, you know how some people might fear you with the reasoning that you're more machine than pony.  I personally see you as more pony than machine, but How do you deal with those who would fear you like that?

Those that see me as more machine than pony, i just let them have their opinion of me the way it is. I'm not one to dictate the opinions of others. If they are afraid of me for looking like more machie than pony, i really dont mind because i understand them. Sometimes, i feel just like that about myself....wondering whether or not my emotions are genuine or if they're mere simulations of nervous impulses sent to my computer system that sends a similar impulse to the rest of my brain to simulate emotion. Either way, i dont really mind that there are other ponies that are afraid of me. I mean, im an unorthodox pony with an unorthodox origin doing an unorthodox occupation. I'm basically what one would call a social enigma in Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Elric Leaftail said:

Did you want to become a cyborg? Your repeated accidents sound...suspicious.

I didnt intend to become a cyborg. Interestingly enough, these cybernetics that I'm wearing were intended to be enhancements to my kingdom's army. However, due to some...medical mishaps, immediate integration of my cybernetics was required in order to save my life. Besides, even my older sister, Rhea, has some cybernetic upgrades of her own and  guess who she came up to for her cybernetic limbs. Basically, what I'm saying is is that I didnt intend to become a cyborg, I just became one under accidental circumstances. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What would be your opinion on fairy tales, especially Disney? Even if you hate them, I still want to be your friend.

Well, to be honest, despite being a technological individual, the concept of magic and fantasy fascinates me. In terms of Walt Disney, while I've heard of questionable business practices from him, I am actually a fan of his works as well as other fairy tale writers such as Hans Christian Anderson, J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien and Ronald Dahl. Also, that's nice to know that you'd like to stay my friend regardless of my answer. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Elric Leaftail said:

Are you actually...psychotic? You don't seem it.

Hehehe, you're only seeing me neutral side, Kronos. I have DID, or Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have three other personalities within my psyche. Kaiser is a huge, burly brute that can manipulate the souls of the damned and is a dominion of war. Gabriel is a nice, sweet and friendly paladin of justice who gives his foes a chance to give in before using lethal force on them. Krux is the most psychotic personality of them all. He is absolutely ferocious and is a cannibal and won't hesitate or even blink before attacking anyone randomly. How are these personalities triggered? Well, they're triggered situationally. For example: If there's a moral conflict, Gabriel shows up and attempts to compromise. If negotiations don't work, Kaiser comes in and threatens them to reach a settlement or he starts attacking. If Kaiser somehow gets overpowered by his opposition or if some other thing triggers him, Krux comes out full swing and tears everyone in sight apart. That and I, Kronos, have a tendency to enjoy torturing my victims with deviant glee, especially if I manage to make their punishment symbolic in some way. Maybe it's because I've watched too many Saw movies that death actually fascinates me rather than disgusts me.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

That and I, Kronos, have a tendency to enjoy torturing my victims with deviant glee, especially if I manage to make their punishment symbolic in some way. Maybe it's because I've watched too many Saw movies that death actually fascinates me rather than disgusts me.

@Kronos the Revenant

The only M rated video game series I play and enjoy is the Zero Escape series. Pretty similar to the Saw movies in that in each game, there's a group of people placed in locked rooms, where they must solve puzzles and make death-dealing decisions to escape.

The series is also full of plot twists, so I won't talk about them unless you send me a PM.

Surprised to hear this coming from a guy obsessed with Disney, aren't you? :sneer:

Anyway, speaking of your other personalities, did Krux ever killed a good friend of yours?

Followup Question: How do I protect myself should Krux threatens to come out?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

On 5/31/2017 at 3:58 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Kronos the Revenant

Anyway, speaking of your other personalities, did Krux ever killed a good friend of yours?

Followup Question: How do I protect myself should Krux threatens to come out?

First off: Yes, Krux has killed some friends of mine in the past, but that was their mistake in agitating him to come out and slaughter them. Most of the time, however, whenever Krux does come out, other ponies around him would knock him out or shoot him in the face only for me to regain consciousness and pull the bullet or bullets out of my head.

Secondly: If Krux were to come out, you have two options: 1) Shoot him in the head to give me, Kaiser and Gabriel time to subdue him, or 2) Run as fast as you can and mask yourself in some other scent other than your blood and flesh because that's how Krux finds you.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

First off: Yes, Krux has killed some friends of mine in the past, but that was their mistake in agitating him to come out and slaughter them. Most of the time, however, whenever Krux does come out, other ponies around him would knock him out or shoot him in the face only for me to regain consciousness and pull the bullet or bullets out of my head.

Secondly: If Krux were to come out, you have two options: 1) Shoot him in the head to give me, Kaiser and Gabriel time to subdue him, or 2) Run as fast as you can and mask yourself in some other scent other than your blood and flesh because that's how Krux finds you.

As a user of Disney Magic and a half Changeling, I'll find some ways to follow your steps! Don't worry about me.;)