Does Limestone Pie derserve ice skating sauce?

ManaMinori

We've seen Pinkie on ice, and Maude on ice, but how about Limestone Pie on Ice? Being an angry Russian Kitty on skates, Like Yurio, from Yurii!!! On Ice  pony, yet saucy as buck? .

could you see DHX putting in a sauce-ay scene with Limestone, similar to that below, with some secret stallion crush she might have?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

I think you've had enough internet for today.

I want saucy angry pony on ice skates, you bucker!!!! D:<

skate on my face, Limestone!

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

43 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

could you see DHX putting in a sauce-ay scene with Limestone, similar to that below, with some secret stallion crush she might have?

Limestone would only skate for holder's boulder!

• Brohoof 2

Considering that Limestone's main concern is to ensure the success of the Pie family's Rock Farm and protecting Holder's Boulder, she wouldn't have the time to do something like what you're suggesting.

8 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Considering that Limestone's main concern is to ensure the success of the Pie family's Rock Farm and protecting Holder's Boulder, she wouldn't have the time to do something like what you're suggesting.

hey, if AJ can get days off, then so can this rock farmer. I doubt rocks are more work than apples. Limey deserves skating sauce!

6 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

hey, if AJ can get days off, then so can this rock farmer. I doubt rocks are more work than apples. Limey deserves skating sauce!

She'd probably be too grumpy and serious to want to have a day-off.

On 5/27/2017 at 4:47 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

She'd probably be too grumpy and serious to want to have a day-off.

maybe, but I can't see her working 24/7 either. I mean, she took time off to celebrate Hearth's Warming.....that's something.....

On 5/27/2017 at 4:16 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

You get bonus points for trying to steer this topic back to normalcy (though some of the replies made me laugh way to hard) ... for the record I agree. I don't see her having the time or desire. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

maybe, but I can't see her working 24/7 either. I mean, she took time off to celebrate Hearth's Warming.....that's something.....

And yet, she was grumpy the entire time. She probably wanted to work through Hearth's Warming rather than spend time with her family.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

You get bonus points for trying to steer this topic back to normalcy (though some of the replies made me laugh way to hard) ... for the record I agree. I don't see her having the time or desire. 

I try to remain on topic as best as I can.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

all work and no play makes Limey a dull filly

13 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

And yet, she was grumpy the entire time. She probably wanted to work through Hearth's Warming rather than spend time with her family.

I try to remain on topic as best as I can.

she'd always be grumpy. No matter what. She's probably grumpy in her sleep. Doesn't mean we can't see her having hobbies or other interests besides farming her hooves to the bone.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

she'd always be grumpy. No matter what. She's probably grumpy in her sleep. Doesn't mean we can't see her having hobbies or other interests besides farming her hooves to the bone.

Before we can see those hobbies, we need to see more of her other than cameos.

Coming soon.....MLP ON ICE!!

7bda0c94a6597a5a72f9126191cf032d.gif

Starring Limestone pie!

full.gif

Yeah, I can't see it. Maybe get a couple of episodes with her in them showing more of her character and I'll change my mind.

• Brohoof 1

Pardon me. Let me kick into my Annoying Whiny Internet Commenter Voice. *Ahem*'

AWWH! STAWP MURDERIN' MAH DREAMS, YAH KILLJOYS!   I wanna see badaise pony be badaise!!!

I don' CAIRE iffen there's no buildup or reason ta it! Ah Goi ken' dream cain't 'e?!!?

Joo n' me, NightMuffins! Wese got areselfs a dream! An' dait ain' nothin' nobody nohow gon' take from use, capice?

Youse make dis happen any of youse. And I swear, I'll straight up marry yah!    ...even if several of ya do it simultaneously.

....now I need to figure out why I slipped into a bostonian accent there.

On 5/30/2017 at 6:59 AM, cmarston1 said:

I don't think she would even want to go ice skating in the first place.

because....why, exactly? half of her sisters already ice skate- Maud and Pinkie. Being the oldest, she could've taught them to skate, and still skates with them.