Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Nerd. Or Ask a Puddle of Water. I'm Not Picky.

Duality

6 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

What are some of your favorite things to do on a weekend?

Eat, sleep, and read about maths. Only the bare essentials of life. :P

7 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Do you enjoy eating ice cream? If so, are there any flavors you are very fond of?

Anything berry-saturated works for me. There's this one brand I know that has a killer chocolate flavour, but as far as I know they're exclusive to my country.

8 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Here's a tough one. What is your honest opinion on the idea of 'waifus' and 'husbandos'?

zecora is mine

Haven't met anyone yet who uses the terms in their entirely literal and serious sense; it's usually meant in a spirit of fun. :grin:

7 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Other than (Possibly) Chuck Norris, who could beat Saxton Hale hand-to-hand in a cage fight? (No children allowed.)

Steve Jobs.

• Brohoof 2

On 6/19/2018 at 12:15 AM, Duality said:

Actually just invisible Twilight Sparkles trolling us to see what we'll do.

For science, obviously.

Haw yesh, for teh science.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:15 AM, Duality said:

People's minds can play cruel tricks on them.

Crazy thing is, there is physical evidence that supports the existence of this, such as actual physical fibers appearing under the skin that have no match in the FBI database. It's weird.

Even more inquisitions:

1. Thoughts on subliminal messages?

2. Thoughts on auditory hallucinations?

3. Do you know the formula for Mithridatium?

4. What is the bite strength of the average Equestrian chimera?

5. How exactly did Sweetie Belle liquefy toast?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

Thoughts on subliminal messages?

I made you say that. :orly:

Thoughts on auditory hallucinations?

Not as scary as visual ones.

Do you know the formula for Mithridatium?

Bond two hydrogen and one oxygen and you've got the next-best thing. :dash:

Spoiler

costmary, 1–66 grams

sweet flag, 20 grams

hypericum, 8 grams

Natural gum, 8 grams

sagapenum, 8 grams

acacia juice, 8 grams

Illyrian iris, 8 grams

cardamom, 8 grams

anise, 12 grams

Gallic nard, 16 grams

gentian root, 16 grams

dried rose leaves, 16 grams

poppy-tears, 17 grams

parsley, 17 grams

casia, 20–66 grams

saxifrage, 20–66 grams

darnel, 20–66 grams

long pepper, 20–66 grams

storax, 21 grams

castoreum, 24 grams

frankincense, 24 grams

hypocistis juice, 24 grams

myrrh, 24 grams

opopanax, 24 grams

malabathrum leaves, 24 grams

flower of round rush, 24–66 grams

turpentine-resin, 24–66 grams

galbanum, 24–66 grams

Cretan carrot seeds, 24–66 grams

nard, 25 grams

opobalsam, 25 grams

shepherd's purse, 25 grams

rhubarb root, 28 grams

saffron, 29 grams

ginger, 29 grams

cinnamon, 29 grams

pound the ingredients together and stir into honey, administering about half a teaspoon at a time

recipe courtesy of one Aulus Celsius, 30 AD

What is the bite strength of the average Equestrian chimera?

I haven't seen any scenes where they actually shear apart a chunk of material between their jaws, so I couldn't tell you. Do tell me if there is one in more recent episodes, though, because I could definitely give you an estimate based on that.

How exactly did Sweetie Belle liquefy toast?

Toast is supposed to be liquid. She merely reverted it to its natural form. :Fleur:

17 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Duality

Is it weird that I am 18 years old (boardering on 19) and still like to watch old Disney Channel shows? My parents say it is:(

Not at all. My grandfather watched Bambi when it first came out in cinemas as an adult and loved it. He even watched the fifty-year anniversary screening when that came out in cinemas. Old Disney Channel shows are the closest you can get to a modern equivalent. :P

• Brohoof 2

How much sleep do you get?

Do you usually feel tired or refreshed when you wake up in the morning?

Are you a morning person?

Do you know what sleep paralysis is? If so, have you ever experienced it?

Do your dreams seem to be more about real life, if a bit weird, or extremely strange and fantastical?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

How much sleep do you get?

On normal nights, I need about ten hours of sleep. On nights when I've been really tired I've gotten up to 14 hours before. :D

Do you usually feel tired or refreshed when you wake up in the morning?

Normally sleepy but not tired, like I could sleep for another little bit but I've had plenty of sleep already.

Are you a morning person?

Noooo.

Do you know what sleep paralysis is? If so, have you ever experienced it?

Yes and yes. Rather unpleasant to wake up unable to move while hallucinating the sound of a distressed child's screams and the sight of a hostile shadow-being staring at you from right beside your bed. :sealed:

Do your dreams seem to be more about real life, if a bit weird, or extremely strange and fantastical?

They're based in reality, but not my reality, if that makes sense. I dream of being people who are not me unusually often.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

What is a Molotary Grads Snvggl3r? 

Why are hugs the best?

And... not to detract from the spirit of the prior two questions, How much weight/pressure can the slightly-below-average human ribcage take before it cracks, crushing aforesaid specimen into instantaneous death? ...can only imagine its much higher than expected... but it is so hard researching these things.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/12/2018 at 2:25 AM, Duality said:

Yes and yes. Rather unpleasant to wake up unable to move while hallucinating the sound of a distressed child's screams and the sight of a hostile shadow-being staring at you from right beside your bed. :sealed:

Yep. That's sleep paralysis alright.

Some people think there is a spiritual dimension to it, and that the scary beings and/or demons they see are real, and that they are actually supernaturally holding you down. What is your opinion on this? Do you believe it is real, or is it just your mind projecting scary images because you cannot move and so your body is in a state of fear?

Have you ever watched a horror movie (please say no...)?

Do you like or dislike horror movies? Why or why not?

• Brohoof 1

On 7/21/2018 at 9:59 PM, Widdershins said:

What is a Molotary Grads Snvggl3r? 

A formal title specifying collectively that I am a school graduate, qualified to use Molotov cocktails, and a dastardly snvggl3r.

Why are hugs the best?

Because humans best when humans together.

And... not to detract from the spirit of the prior two questions, How much weight/pressure can the slightly-below-average human ribcage take before it cracks, crushing aforesaid specimen into instantaneous death? ...can only imagine its much higher than expected... but it is so hard researching these things.

It's very dependent on how much muscle you have packed on over your ribs and how flexed that muscle is. Strength contestants have dragged multiple trucks tied to a plank resting on their chest, but they have a lot of muscle in their chest and they keep it all constantly tensed while they try things like that. Normal people actually can (and often do) crack normal human ribcages by applying CPR chest pressure, so without much muscle and without that muscle being tensed ribcages aren't strong enough to resist the force of a normal human's locked wrist pressing down on them.

That being said, diving incidents have shown that human chests implode when more than about 180 meters underwater, from what I've read, so that means about 1,800,000 Pa of pressure above standard atmospheric pressure crushes one's ribs when evenly distributed. Standard atmospheric pressure is 100,000-ish Pa, for comparison.

On 7/26/2018 at 12:10 PM, Soren Peregrine said:

Yep. That's sleep paralysis alright.

Some people think there is a spiritual dimension to it, and that the scary beings and/or demons they see are real, and that they are actually supernaturally holding you down. What is your opinion on this? Do you believe it is real, or is it just your mind projecting scary images because you cannot move and so your body is in a state of fear?

Perhaps it does have a spiritual dimension, but it's worth keeping in mind that your brain is exceptionally good at hallucinating realistic experiences, especially when sleep-dreaming or during a medical occurrence (both of which are effectively components of sleep paralysis). That is not to say that it never has a spiritual dimension - there are many Biblical cases when certain cases of both sleep-dreaming and medical occurrences were shown to have spiritual dimensions -, but it's probable that, in a lot of cases, as with sleep-dreaming and medical occurrences, it isn't necessarily to be taken as a 'sign' or similar.

Personally I'm of the opinion that demons have better things to do than hold people down and freak them out for a few seconds every now and then. The extreme cases seem more likely to be their fault (nightly and/or exceptionally harrowing episodes).

Have you ever watched a horror movie (please say no...)?

I don't recall ever doing so, but why the 'please say no'?

Do you like or dislike horror movies? Why or why not?

I haven't watched any (that I can remember), but alas, I find horror in general not that horrific. If it can't scare me in written format it's not true horror, in my niche and unrefined opinion, and I haven't yet found any story conceptually chilling enough to keep me up at night.

• Brohoof 1

@Soren Peregrine & Duality: To butt in there... those are called Shadow Creatures. The amorphous, shifting half-real entities one sees late at night when nerves are shot, yet too clear to deny by rite of hallucination? Some of my friends happen to be Shadow Creatures!

...though I'm not one to ask about what really counts as "existing."

Anyhow, guess it comes down to application of aforesaid pressure? Like one can't just "curb stomp" in a ribcage by foot alone, but a bookcase falling on you might splatter you or at least do enough damage to require a hospital visit? Has to be sudden & direct force? Could swear I had seen a massage practice that had another actually standing on top of the subject's back.

It's a worry of mine; if you're wondering. You see heads blow up all the time in movies, but that's ludicrous. Skulls are pressurized to where even routine medical procedures can't dent there. But a ribcage feels like poorly designed biological structures, like something akin to a basket-weaving project gone wrong. 

....hmm, and for my continuing questions...

What's your favorite biological, carbon-based lifeform structure? (To whit, limb or organ or tissue of an animal. excluding plant life.) 

• Brohoof 2

On 7/27/2018 at 5:56 PM, Widdershins said:

Anyhow, guess it comes down to application of aforesaid pressure? Like one can't just "curb stomp" in a ribcage by foot alone, but a bookcase falling on you might splatter you or at least do enough damage to require a hospital visit? Has to be sudden & direct force? Could swear I had seen a massage practice that had another actually standing on top of the subject's back.

A chest-kerbstomp could actually quite easily break multiple ribs, but a bookcase falling on you would probably only break one or two at worst (assuming a normal-sized bookcase filled with books). The more distributed the force, the less likely ribs are to be broken.

It's a worry of mine; if you're wondering. You see heads blow up all the time in movies, but that's ludicrous. Skulls are pressurized to where even routine medical procedures can't dent there. But a ribcage feels like poorly designed biological structures, like something akin to a basket-weaving project gone wrong. 

Standard sniper rifles can literally reduce heads to red mist, so the movies aren't all wrong. Your chest isn't flimsy and it can take a lot more force than your skull can; ribcages just work together with the muscle and flesh around them in a way that skulls don't.

What's your favorite biological, carbon-based lifeform structure? (To whit, limb or organ or tissue of an animal. excluding plant life.) 

Well, we don't know of any non-carbon-based life-forms yet, so there's nothing to choose from outside there. :P

I think it would be the human brain, easily. It is the biological seat of full awareness and, in the words of many modern scientists, the 'most complex structure in the universe'. Of exceeding interest in effectively every major field of scientific study. :D

• Brohoof 1

"We don't know of any non-carbon based lifeforms yet, so there's nothing to choose from outside there."

...says the purely Hydrogen & Oxygen lifeform.

Did hear some theories about methane centric life forming in on one of those.... Gas Giant planet moons. Whole seas of methane out there. Must stink.

Have heard Science still can't completely agree on just how the Brain works the way it does. Or why humans need sleep. Or how bikes stay upright. Could say Science is kinda fighting a losing battle with Reality itself.

There's a sort of somewhat more... genuine feeling to more purely theoretical pursuits.

What's your take on Philosophy; what with all yer fancy college Larnin'? Ever take any dabbling classes in them?

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Widdershins said:

"We don't know of any non-carbon based lifeforms yet, so there's nothing to choose from outside there."

...says the purely Hydrogen & Oxygen lifeform.

Oh, I lead something of a secluded life. Nobody really knows about me either.

Your fine selves included. :Fleur:

Did hear some theories about methane centric life forming in on one of those.... Gas Giant planet moons. Whole seas of methane out there. Must stink.

Even organisms like that would be carbon-based, sad to say. Methane has the formula CH4, making it just as conventionally organic as DNA is.

But I certainly agree regarding the aroma. :eww:

Have heard Science still can't completely agree on just how the Brain works the way it does. Or why humans need sleep. Or how bikes stay upright. Could say Science is kinda fighting a losing battle with Reality itself.

Science doesn't even know enough about the brain to fail to completely agree as to how it works, actually - and same applies to sleep (a leading neuroscientist who spent 50 years studying sleep once said that the best reason he knows for why we do it is 'because we get sleepy'). Bikes on the other hand, stay upright because the angular momentum of their wheels requires force to change its net direction, hence why they only fall over when they're not moving.

Science is fighting a winning battle with reality, in that our knowledge of how the universe works is constantly increasing, but to paraphrase Albert Einstein 'our knowledge is like a circle of firelight; the wider it reaches the greater the circumference of darkness is seen to surround it'. Reality is a lot bigger than science, and somehow I don't see that ever changing.

There's a sort of somewhat more... genuine feeling to more purely theoretical pursuits.

Such a shame the physicists insist on applying all the pretty mathematics. ^_^

What's your take on Philosophy; what with all yer fancy college Larnin'? Ever take any dabbling classes in them?

Alas, no classes as of yet, but I've read enough about philosophy enough to know several key things about it:

1. It incorporates the abstract component of effectively every field of study in existence,
  2. It is widely regarded as the purest of all intellectual pursuits by virtue of the fact that it's too useless to apply to anything, no offence intended, and
  3. One of its major unsolved problems is why it is having so little success trying to solve any of its major unsolved problems; take that as you will.

I'm quite fond of philosophy, really I am, but it has a tendency to paralyse itself with its confusing clarity - much like your fine self, again no offence intended. :please:

• Brohoof 1

On 7/26/2018 at 11:08 PM, Duality said:

Perhaps it does have a spiritual dimension, but it's worth keeping in mind that your brain is exceptionally good at hallucinating realistic experiences, especially when sleep-dreaming or during a medical occurrence (both of which are effectively components of sleep paralysis). That is not to say that it never has a spiritual dimension - there are many Biblical cases when certain cases of both sleep-dreaming and medical occurrences were shown to have spiritual dimensions -, but it's probable that, in a lot of cases, as with sleep-dreaming and medical occurrences, it isn't necessarily to be taken as a 'sign' or similar.

Personally I'm of the opinion that demons have better things to do than hold people down and freak them out for a few seconds every now and then. The extreme cases seem more likely to be their fault (nightly and/or exceptionally harrowing episodes).

I am in agreement with you on that statement.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:08 PM, Duality said:

I don't recall ever doing so, but why the 'please say no'?

Here's why: I'm glad you have not because I don't think it is good to fill your head with images and sounds of the demonic, which is what is portrayed in most horror movies. I think it is not something that is uplifting, nor do I think it builds people up. I believe we should replace negative thoughts with positive ones, and have our minds dwell on what is good, not what is bad/evil. We should not have a spirit of fear, but one of power and a sound mind. It is hard to get rid of memories once they have been stored in your brain. I've had bad experiences with it. That's just my opinion on it though.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:56 AM, Widdershins said:

Some of my friends happen to be Shadow Creatures!

@Widdershins Oh, do they now? Care to explain? Do they have names? Personalities? Do you discuss things with them?

@Duality Here are some more questions! :P

What is your neighborhood like?

Do you sleep better or worse when it rains outside?

Why do Luna and Celestia wear their crowns and shoes in bed?

What are the benefits of natural sunlight?

2 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

@Widdershins Oh, do they now? Care to explain? Do they have names? Personalities? Do you discuss things with them?

Hey hey hey, he's got his own thread:mlp_icwudt:

What is your neighborhood like?

Moderately shady; I've only been mugged once. I do have a metal-tipped cane now for when I go for walks in the evening, though, and I haven't yet been accosted while carrying her.

Do you sleep better or worse when it rains outside?

It's fairly soothing, but I come as close as reasonably possible to hermetically sealing my bedroom, so I don't think it makes much of a difference either way. :orly:

Why do Luna and Celestia wear their crowns and shoes in bed?

Because, among other things, they're enchanted to help them to sleep soundly? I know if I was a ruler of such note I'd want a reliable spell to make sure the responsibility didn't keep me awake tossing and turning every night.

What are the benefits of natural sunlight?

VItamin D, a good tan, and cancer-inducing radiation damage. Can't think of any others off the top of my head. :please:

• Brohoof 1

What? I'm not allowed to respond to questions in your own Ask Thread in a hostile takeov- I mean, if I can be witty while doing so?

And of course not, @Soren Peregrine! If the weird creatures in the shadows had any specifics to them, they'd be less frightening and lose all the built up urban mythology to them, eh? Suppose Slenderman counts as one of the more substantial/famous case of them. They're the living shadow puppets; the half-remembered nightmares you can't recall if you were awake or asleep at the time. Ghost stories, really. My point is: just because something is hard to comprehend what their motives is doesn't make them evil or a daemon. 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:04 PM, Duality said:

Your fine selves included. :Fleur:

Yaay! I got to be referred to as plural!

Reality is a lot bigger than science, and somehow I don't see that ever changing.

Aye, because that's what I was thinking. Some Biologist claiming that nature can't do something, then a few years down the road they find a whole knew species with an adaptation that seems to specifically fault that one guy's theory. You know the old adage: Every Rule has its exceptions!... including that one too.

It is widely regarded as the purest of all intellectual pursuits by virtue of the fact that it's too useless to apply to anything, no offence intended,

Well, that's sort of the point, I feel. That philosophy (kinda did forget that it does apply to most everything; like taking a philosophical stance on mathematical theorems.) is more about thinking about thinking. Not so much finding the right answers, as being fully aware that any approach to a problem has its points & merits. After all, some of the best explorations are bent around what you could assume to be the case, if you did it. Like mathematically or scientifically assuming what the inside of a black hole is like.

I'm quite fond of philosophy, really I am, but it has a tendency to paralyse itself with its confusing clarity - much like your fine self, again no offence intended. :please:

In all honesty, that's likely the biggest compliment I've gotten! More time to think when you jar yourself into neutral, eh? 

Personally, I Pride my Proclivity to Paralytic Potential.

How do you tell the gender of your cane?

Any tips on going to bed at night? Y'know, since you the one always braggin' about sleeping for, like, 48 hours straight or somethin'. Think I'll count you as my Sleep Sempai!

And what's your favorite flavor? Best food you've had?

And, considering biology and my tendency to use you instead of actually doing the research myself, What is the maximum height & mass that a boned, mammalian lifeform can reach before gravity forces cause bones & other structures to collapse under their own weight? Higher in aquatic biomes, I'm sure, but is that lessened any by being only semi-aquatic? 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 10:01 PM, Widdershins said:

How do you tell the gender of your cane?

True gentlemen don't ask such uncultured questions. *hairflip*

Any tips on going to bed at night? Y'know, since you the one always braggin' about sleeping for, like, 48 hours straight or somethin'. Think I'll count you as my Sleep Sempai!

Alas, I've given you all the tips I have already. Making a habit out of sleeping at a certain time, ditching electronics for a half hour or so before bed, trying herbal relaxants (like certain types of specialised Japanese tea, for example), that's basically all I do. I don't think they work for everyone, but I don't know anything more to do. :sealed:

And what's your favorite flavor? Best food you've had?

I usually enjoy berry-flavoured things, and as for best food I've ever had, the only answer I can give you is the gourmet Angus beefburger with bleu cheese that I once ate with my family on a sunny afternoon when I was really hungry from an afternoon of travelling through the scenic countryside. Perhaps not objectively the best food I've ever eaten, but certainly the best food experience I can remember. :squee:

And, considering biology and my tendency to use you instead of actually doing the research myself, What is the maximum height & mass that a boned, mammalian lifeform can reach before gravity forces cause bones & other structures to collapse under their own weight? Higher in aquatic biomes, I'm sure, but is that lessened any by being only semi-aquatic? 

There is no sound scientific data regarding this particular scenario for very obvious reasons (there's no way humanly possible to experimentally determine anything like that); anything anyone can say about this involves heavy speculation and very broad assumptions. The physiology of animals varies reasonably widely with how large they are, so anything significantly larger than the animals we know of already would be likely to have an exotic internal configuration of organs, bones, and tissue. The oxygen levels in our atmosphere (because every cell in their bodies needs to get oxygen somehow), regulation of body temperature (because all that heat needs to escape somehow), blood pressure (because either blood vessels pop in their feet or their head doesn't get enough blood if their circulatory system is ill-balanced) and the nutrition available to these hypothetical creatures are additional limiting factors to their size, but their inclusion is another layer of complexity on top of an already almost impossibly complicated problem.

The largest mammalian animals known to have ever existed are blue whales. They can grow up to 112ft/34m in length and 190 metric tons in weight, far bigger than any dinosaur we know of. The largest archaeologically uncontroversial land mammal I could find were mammoths, which grew up to something like 6 metric tons and 15ft/4.5m. Semiaquatic animals still need to have little enough body mass to properly survive on land, though, so their half-and-half habitat wouldn't really lessen the roughly land-animal restrictions on their size. Other than those straight facts, I can't really tell you anything more; there's no educated theories on the subject. :rarity:

1. Excluding MLP, what is best animated series?
2. Do you believe that science holds the answers to all of life's mysteries, or are there things beyond our comprehension?
3. Would you consider yourself to be a competitive individual?
4. Is there a person you idolize and model yourself after?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Excluding MLP, what is best animated series?

I... don't watch any others?

*quickly runs away while you're still paralysed in horror*

Do you believe that science holds the answers to all of life's mysteries, or are there things beyond our comprehension?

Definitely the latter. Thinking that science holds all the answers to life's mysteries is called 'scientism', and is considered a widespread and pervasive form of fundamentalism by a lot of major scientists today. Science is the process of forming theories, testing them, and amending them as necessary to fit your results, and thus by definition cannot give the answers to any of life's mysteries that cannot be properly and repeatably experimented on.

Would you consider yourself to be a competitive individual?

Just a bit. :lie:

Is there a person you idolize and model yourself after?

Jesus Christ.

Can't think of anyone better to take after. :pout:

Edited by Duality

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

How much orange pekoe would you have to pour into Lake Ontario in order to make tea?

According to industry guidelines for professional tea-tasters, a standard tea-water mix for orange pekoe (classified as a loose-leaf tea) is 2 grams of tea to 8 ounces of water. That works out to about 8.82 grams of tea for every litre of water, or 8.82 kg per cubic metre. Lake Ontario has a volume of approximately 1640 cubic kilometres, or 1.64 * 10^12 cubic metres, and thus roughly 8.82 * 1.64 * 10^12 = 1.45 * 10^13 kg = 1.45 * 10^10 tonnes of orange pekoe is needed to fully convert Lake Ontario into standardised tea.

To put this into perspective, the Great Pyramid of Giza weighs approximately 5.22 * 10^6 tonnes, so we're talking something like 2800 Great Pyramids worth of tea. The Great Wall of China weighs an order of magnitude more than the Pyramid (about 5.27 * 10^7 tonnes), so it's 280-ish Great Walls of China. Global production of tea is roughly 6 million tonnes of tea per year, so if we dedicated the entirety of our tea-growing infrastructure to growing pekoe tea (effective immediately) it would take until 4435 AD to grow the amount of tea necessary to turn Lake Ontario into a nice cuppa, not to say anything about the energy that would need to be sunk into the lake to heat it up to a temperature in excess of insipidity (although by that time global warming might have done it for you).

It's definitely a good idea. I propose beginning your mission by strategically petitioning the Queen; she's likely to be the easiest to convince. :mlp_proud:

Edited by Duality

On 8/12/2018 at 9:40 PM, Duality said:

I... don't watch any others?

*quickly runs away while you're still paralysed in horror*

#FeelsBadMan

Now you have to take this quiz, which is conveniently phrased as a question https://www.buzzfeed.com/sukoshinya/what-love-live-sunshine-girl-are-you-2dgkd?utm_term=.qiX3mQR41#.asKmDoMRy

It's very important

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, Duality said:

I made you say that. :orly:

ew
Lies.

<_<'
'>_>

Inquisitions:

1. By your estimates, how much would an Ursa Major weigh?

2. Thoughts on La Llorona?

3. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?

4. Thoughts on the Amityville events?

5. How long would a pegasus' wings have to be to realistically carry them without magic involved, given that the rest of their anatomy remains unchanged?

• Brohoof 1