Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Kitsune*

She giggled, "Only if you don't mind me putting my legs over your lap so I can put my ankle up." she swiveled her body around and gingerly put her legs over his lap and her ankle on the arm rest of the chair. She let out a very loud sigh. "Ahhh, much better." She took another big bite and finished off her first slice, reaching from the chair to the coffee table she grabbed another slice, took a quick drink of her soda and then wiggled back into place. 

He closed his eyes in mock thought, before quickly opening his eyes with a smile. "Hmm...I think I can live with that." He chuckles as she put her legs over his lap. After making sure she was comfortable, he continued to eat until he finished his slice. He took a sip of his soda. He leaned over to grab another slice, but was unable to move, due to Kitsune's legs were on his lap. He smiles softly, as his horn started to glow with an orange hue. He pulled another slice from the box and started to eat his second slice. "Ah, the beauty of magic. Thank you telekinetic magic." He quickly chuckles, as he continued to watch the show with his vixen girlfriend.

A few hours later

As another episode came to a close she noticed the clock, it was nearly 10 PM. They had eaten all the pizza and had just zoned out binging the show. "Oh no, it's getting late, you said you had to be to work early tomorrow." She stood up, and started collecting the pizza box and soda cans. "I don't want you to be too tired or be late." She made quick work of throwing away the garbage and went back into the living room.

As another episode had wrapped up, Dynamo looked to the time to see that it was 10 PM. He looked to see the pizza box was completely empty. He remembered eating only 4 slices before feeling completely full. Once he finished dinner, he zoned out on watching the show while cuddling with Kitsune. He gave her a soft smile and shook his head. "You don't have to worry about that, sweetheart. Button told me that it's okay to be a little late, since he knows about the bike accident. It's also working a few extra minutes in an arcade. One would think that's a punishment, but it doesn't sound like a bad thing. Unless...I wouldn't be able to see my girlfriend for a little bit of time. Then that would be a bad thing." He said with a somewhat look of fear on his muzzle, but laughs. He saw her reenter the living room after throwing the trash out.

"I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I mean... I do have the guest room if you want to crash here again. I wouldn't mind it." She smiled at him, the oversized hoodie gently falling down her shoulder as she crossed her arms. "I feel safe when you are here."

He tapped his fingers together at the offer and smiles softly at her. "You're not rushing me at all. In fact, I was going to ask if it was okay for me to stay over. After everything that happened today, I don't think either one of us wants to be away from the other, you know?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He tapped his fingers together at the offer and smiles softly at her. "You're not rushing me at all. In fact, I was going to ask if it was okay for me to stay over. After everything that happened today, I don't think either one of us wants to be away from the other, you know?"

She smiled and went over to hug him. "Okay, I will go make up the room for you."

I wonder if things are going to be different now. Different in a good way though. She thought as she prepared the guest room. 

She began to yawn, it had been a long emotionally exhausting day. She was very ready to get some sleep and see what tomorrow would bring. 

"Okay, everything is ready." She said as she walked back into the living room. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She smiled and went over to hug him. "Okay, I will go make up the room for you."

Dynamo nods and returns the embrace. He sighs in content while feeling comfort from the hug. He pulls back from the hug as she left to prepare the guest room. He leans back into the couch and thought back to today's events. 'Today was a very emotional and insightful day. I'm really glad she told me and we were able to figure out where things are, as it is. I can only wonder things will change and/or turn out now. After everything that happened today, I can tell we'll be even closer than ever before. I don't regret anything for a minute and I hope our feelings continue to grow from here on out.' He thought with a peaceful smile upon his muzzle.

"Okay, everything is ready." She said as she walked back into the living room. 

The blue unicorn was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of Kitsune's voice. He smiles while sitting up from the chair and making his way over towards her. He took her hand into his and kisses her hand, before kissing her on the cheek. "Okay and thank you so much sweetheart. Now, let's go and head off for bed. Tomorrow is a brand new day and the future awaits for us." He said as he leads them down the hall towards their respective rooms. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The blue unicorn was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of Kitsune's voice. He smiles while sitting up from the chair and making his way over towards her. He took her hand into his and kisses her hand, before kissing her on the cheek. "Okay and thank you so much sweetheart. Now, let's go and head off for bed. Tomorrow is a brand new day and the future awaits for us." He said as he leads them down the hall towards their respective rooms. 

She made her way into her room and laid down in bed, she pulled up the covers and her eyes were wide open. Her mind was racing. 

I have so much to do. I have so much that I need to get figured out. I have a deadline with the university and I still have to get my honey done for Mr. Rich for Monday. She facepalmed as she had just remembered, crap! I didn't finish the batch of honey from today. Gah... I'm going to be behind now. She tossed and turned, she was very distracted. She was exhausted but her mind wouldn't shut off. She continued to toss and turn trying to get comfortable for what seemed like hours. She looked at her phone and saw it was 11:30PM. I wonder if Dynamo is still awake....

She got up and made her way down the hall to the other room. Quietly opened the door. She whispered very quietly "you asleep?" she waited for a moment and it was still quiet. She tiptoed into the room and close to the bed. Her eyes were used to the dark and she could see the outline of the blue pony. She decided to gently make her way into the bed. She inched her way in and pressed her back up against his back. She instantly had a smile grace her face and she quickly fell asleep.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

He made his way into the guest room and closed the door behind him. He slowly crawled his way into the bed and tried to get comfortable. He, for some reason, wasn't feeling tired. He knew he should try and get some sleep, so he wouldn't feel tired and exhausted the next day. 'Of all the times that I can't fall asleep. We literally watched a marathon of anime. Watching so much anime at once can sometimes make me feel tired. There's got to be some way for me to fall asleep.' He closed his eyes while laying down on his side. After a couple of minutes of sound silence, he felt his subconscious drift him off to sleep. 

She got up and made her way down the hall to the other room. Quietly opened the door. She whispered very quietly "you asleep?" she waited for a moment and it was still quiet. She tiptoed into the room and close to the bed. Her eyes were used to the dark and she could see the outline of the blue pony. She decided to gently make her way into the bed. She inched her way in and pressed her back up against his back. She instantly had a smile grace her face and she quickly fell asleep.

He moved slightly, as he thought he had heard a door opening, along with a voice. He drifted in and out of consciousness and chalked it up that he was dreaming. He slowly opened an eye, as he felt something shift onto the bed. "H-Huh?" He was about to question who was there, once he felt something's back press up against his own back. However, the feeling of warmth emanating from the back was almost hypnotizing in a way. Dynamo could only feel warm and peaceful and slowly drifted back off to sleep. During the night, he unconsciously turned in his sleep and pulled the warmth towards him. He pulls Kitsune to him while he wraps his arms around her stomach. He continues to sleep with a soft, yet content and peaceful smile upon his muzzle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune woke up as she heard her phone from the other room going off. She yawned and stretched her arms before rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She noticed Dynamo's arm around her body and she smiled. She rolled over and kissed the unicorn on his nose and wished him good morning. "Time to wake up lazy bones." She teased him. 

She got out of bed and went to shut off her alarm on her phone. She was still pretty tired, but she did a bit more stretching and made her way to the kitchen to make a quick pot of coffee. She pulled out two mugs from the shelf and got the creamer out for herself. She poured some into the bottom of her favorite mug and waited for the coffee to finish brewing. She grabbed a couple plates, some bread and butter, four eggs and her frying pan. She made quick work of putting the bread into the toaster and started to heat up the pan. She cracked two eggs into the pan just as the toast had popped up. She grabbed one plate tossed the toast down and quickly buttered both slices. She put the two other slices of bread in the toaster and then flipped the first set of eggs. She did the same steps for the second plate and by the time she put the plates on the table the coffee maker made that ever so familiar sound indicating that it was ready to drink!

She poured coffee into both mugs and sat them on the table as well. She poked her head out of the kitchen facing the hallway and called to Dynamo. "Breakfast babe!" She then made her way back to the table but not before grabbing a pair of forks. She made herself comfortable as she waited for Dynamo and she started to slowly sip on her coffee. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

Kitsune woke up as she heard her phone from the other room going off. She yawned and stretched her arms before rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She noticed Dynamo's arm around her body and she smiled. She rolled over and kissed the unicorn on his nose and wished him good morning. "Time to wake up lazy bones." She teased him. 

Dynamo's nose twitch slightly, as he felt something kiss his nose. He slowly began to open his eyes, as the feeling of warmth was starting to disappear. He groaned in disappointment, but smiles at the sight of his girlfriend. "Good morning to you as well, sunshine." He tiredly smirked, as he imagined her smile could brighten up the world. Once she left the guest room, the blue unicorn made his way out of bed and began getting up. He got changed, threw his arms over his head and began to stretch. He sighs in relief, as he felt his bones begin to crack. There was an occasional yawn or two, but he felt wide awake. After making sure he wasn't forgetting anything, he exited the guest room and closed the door behind him. 

She poured coffee into both mugs and sat them on the table as well. She poked her head out of the kitchen facing the hallway and called to Dynamo. "Breakfast babe!" She then made her way back to the table but not before grabbing a pair of forks. She made herself comfortable as she waited for Dynamo and she started to slowly sip on her coffee. 

While making his way towards the kitchen, he could hear the female vixen calling out to him. "Okay and don't worry. I'm wide awake and you called me just as I was about to enter the kitchen, sweetheart." He chuckles, as his mind began to ponder. 'Usually, I would complain about being a morning pony. However, Kitsune really has changed my perspective. Mornings don't really feel that bad anymore.' He smiles softly, before taking a seat. He saw a plate of eggs, toast and coffee. He smiles graciously while leaning over and kisses her cheek. "Thank you so much for the wonderful breakfast, sweetheart. Honestly, you're just too good to me. One of these days I'm going to have to make some breakfast for you for a change." He picks up his fork and begins digging into his breakfast. He sighs in content and smiles towards the female vixen. "As always, this breakfast tastes amazing, Kity. Also, how did you sleep last night?" He asks while taking a sip of his coffee. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

“Thank you so much for the wonderful breakfast, sweetheart. Honestly, you're just too good to me. One of these days I'm going to have to make some breakfast for you for a change." He picks up his fork and begins digging into his breakfast. He sighs in content and smiles towards the female vixen.

”I will have to take you up on that soon!” She giggles and started to eat as well. She wasn’t all that hungry this morning but she managed to eat everything on her plate. She still had a big knot in her stomach, smaller than before but she knew that the issues with Sasha were far from over. 

“I hope you like the coffee. I have it shipped to me from Canterlot. I found it in this adorable coffee shop. I instantly fell in love with it. It was just perfect, the smell, the look, the food that was prepared. Oh my goodness, babe.... you don’t even know! Like oh my god!” She was starting to get over excited again and she then butted our...”I’m taking you there!!! Clear your calandra for next weekend! We will leave Friday afternoon, get there Friday night. I can show you the night life, we can grab some pub food and a couple drafts from the famous Draft Horse pub! I will make reservations for a room at the little bed and breakfast! It will be amazing!!!!” 

She was getting even more excited as she explained what she wanted to do. She lost track of the original question...

”uhm, well.... that is if you would like to go with me.” She said as she noticed Dynamos expression. She then sat back in her chair and started sipping her coffee again. 

“Oh!! That’s right, how DO you like the coffee?” She smiles at the pony. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

”I will have to take you up on that soon!” She giggles and started to eat as well. She wasn’t all that hungry this morning but she managed to eat everything on her plate. She still had a big knot in her stomach, smaller than before but she knew that the issues with Sasha were far from over. 

Dynamo grinned and nods happily. "Okay, then. The next time I stay over, of if you stay over my place, then I'll make some breakfast for you." He says, but then an even greater idea had come to mind. "Maybe I could even make you dinner instead of breakfast. We can plan it out, but I wouldn't mind either of the two. If I have to learn how to make some meals that involved meat, then I wouldn't mind that, so much." He went over the idea out loud in his mind and nods. He started eating his toast and began to chuckle.

“I hope you like the coffee. I have it shipped to me from Canterlot. I found it in this adorable coffee shop. I instantly fell in love with it. It was just perfect, the smell, the look, the food that was prepared. Oh my goodness, babe.... you don’t even know! Like oh my god!” She was starting to get over excited again and she then butted our...”I’m taking you there!!! Clear your calandra for next weekend! We will leave Friday afternoon, get there Friday night. I can show you the night life, we can grab some pub food and a couple drafts from the famous Draft Horse pub! I will make reservations for a room at the little bed and breakfast! It will be amazing!!!!” 

She was getting even more excited as she explained what she wanted to do. She lost track of the original question...

”uhm, well.... that is if you would like to go with me.” She said as she noticed Dynamos expression. She then sat back in her chair and started sipping her coffee again. 

Dynamo took another drink of his coffee and sighed contentedly. His eyes lit up, as he felt almost energized from the beverage. "I really do like this coffee. Believe it or not, I'm not really a fan of coffee. Usually, I drink a lot of soda most of the time. I'm trying to break that habit and drink a little more water, here and there. I guess that's why I feel tired sometimes, but this coffee is great!" He says, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "That's pretty interesting. I guess since Canterlot is very fancy, then that would mean the ponies there would have such good coffee." He couldn't help, but chuckles and smile at how cute she was being. "I've said it before and I'll say it again. The way you're acting right now is simply adorable. You're so cute, funny and beautiful to me, in my opinion, honey." He says, sporting a slight blush upon his cheeks.

After hearing her plans for next weekend, he smiles and nods at her little vacation. "I think that would be awesome for us to go on vacation to Canterlot. I would love to go with you, sweetheart. I'll make sure to tell Button that I'll be taking off that weekend. I'm really looking forward to this now! This'll be our first little vacation together. I wonder what other places we can go visit on other vacation? This is going to be a lot of fun!" He exclaims in excitement. 

“Oh!! That’s right, how DO you like the coffee?” She smiles at the pony.

He was brought out of his excitement, as the vixen grabbed his attention. "I really like this coffee a lot! It's an interesting brand and unique, since I haven't had coffee all that much before. You really did an excellent job on everything, sweetheart." He says as he finishes his breakfast. As he was putting his dishes away, a thought came across his mind. "Hey Kity? I was just wondering something. Did you come into my room last night? I'm not mad or anything, but I thought I heard something. I was going to wake up and check, but I felt this really nice warmth. It was so soothing, that I instantly went back to sleep." He says while turning his attention toward the vixen. "If that was you, then is everything okay? Did you have a nightmare, or something along those lines? You can tell me anything that's on your mind, honey."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey Kity? I was just wondering something. Did you come into my room last night? I'm not mad or anything, but I thought I heard something. I was going to wake up and check, but I felt this really nice warmth. It was so soothing, that I instantly went back to sleep." He says while turning his attention toward the vixen. "If that was you, then is everything okay? Did you have a nightmare, or something along those lines? You can tell me anything that's on your mind, honey."

She blushed and nodded. “Yeah, it was me. No nightmare or anything. I’m okay, really. I just... it was so nice cuddling earlier I just wanted to be close to you.” 

She started cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes. 

“I think I will go on a walk today, stretch out my ankle. Then I might ride my bike into town and get a few things for the vacation. A new outfit or something.” She giggled as she fished setting the last plate in the drying rack and grabbed the towel to dry her hands. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kitsune*

She blushed and nodded. “Yeah, it was me. No nightmare or anything. I’m okay, really. I just... it was so nice cuddling earlier I just wanted to be close to you.” 

Dynamo's blush deepened as he heard her explanation. "Oh, okay and that's good to know. I really enjoy cuddling with you and falling asleep next to you was peaceful and soothing. I was having a bit of trouble sleeping, but I guess your warmth helped lulled me to sleep. Hopefully, we'll be able to fall asleep together while we're on vacation." He says while running a hand through his mane to hide his embarrassing confession. His eyes widened in worry, as a thought came to mind. "I didn't do anything wrong, right? Sometimes I latch onto something when I sleep. I guess I cuddle and never realized it." He says, as he chuckles worryingly.

She started cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes. 

“I think I will go on a walk today, stretch out my ankle. Then I might ride my bike into town and get a few things for the vacation. A new outfit or something.” She giggled as she fished setting the last plate in the drying rack and grabbed the towel to dry her hands. 

He shook his head to calm down and stop himself from worrying. "Speaking of which. How is your leg doing, sweetheart? Is it a little better after these last couple of days?" He asks, before looking down to his outfit that he was wearing. "I guess I'm going to need some new outfits myself. Would you like for me to go with you, so I can give my opinion on the outfit choices, sweetheart?" He says, while chuckling at her enthusiasm. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He shook his head to calm down and stop himself from worrying. "Speaking of which. How is your leg doing, sweetheart? Is it a little better after these last couple of days?" He asks, before looking down to his outfit that he was wearing. "I guess I'm going to need some new outfits myself. Would you like for me to go with you, so I can give my opinion on the outfit choices, sweetheart?" He says, while chuckling at her enthusiasm.

Kitsune picked up her foot and slowly moved her ankle in a circle. "It feels a lot better, still a little stiff and a bit sore, but a lot better. That's why I think that going for a walk will help with the stiffness." She made her way into the living room and she continued talking. "Yeah, we can go shopping together, but there may be one or two outfits that I want to keep a surprise. Maybe I will go a bit early and get those and then you can meet up with me when you are done with work." She turned around and gave him a very sly look. 

She put her slippers on and grabbed a blanket, she looked at the clock. "You should probably head off to work, I'm going to have another cup of coffee and do a bit of reading to help me wake up a bit more and then go out for my walk." 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Kitsune picked up her foot and slowly moved her ankle in a circle. "It feels a lot better, still a little stiff and a bit sore, but a lot better. That's why I think that going for a walk will help with the stiffness." She made her way into the living room and she continued talking. "Yeah, we can go shopping together, but there may be one or two outfits that I want to keep a surprise. Maybe I will go a bit early and get those and then you can meet up with me when you are done with work." She turned around and gave him a very sly look. 

Dynamo smiles happily at the mention of her foot feeling better. "That's good to hear. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better, sweetheart. Just be careful on your walk. If you need to take a rest, then just stop for a bit and then continue on. Better to be safe than sorry. You wouldn't want to re injure your ankle again." He says, trying to make sure his girlfriend was taken care of. He saw her enter the living room, as he listened to the plan. "Okay. I'll let you know when I'm done shopping and we can pick a meet up place, so we can go shopping." He raised his eyebrows in surprise, while giving her a small smirk. "Oh? I'm guessing you have a pretty good idea on what outfits you want. Sounds like you got this vacation planned in advanced. Since you want to keep a secret on these two mysterious outfits. I guess I have something to look forward to, huh?" He says in a playfully teasing tone.

She put her slippers on and grabbed a blanket, she looked at the clock. "You should probably head off to work, I'm going to have another cup of coffee and do a bit of reading to help me wake up a bit more and then go out for my walk." 

He looks up to towards the clock at her mentioning work. He closes his eyes and sighs disappointingly, before opening his eyes to gaze at her. "Unfortunately, I should. Even though I love playing video games, I enjoy spending time with you just as much. Hopefully, work will go by quickly, so we can hang out and go shopping for our little vacation." He sits up and moves over to Kitsune. "Sounds good and I'll make sure to message you when I'm done work. I'll miss you and I'll see you soon, sweetheart." He gives her a quick, but loving kiss and pulls her into an embrace. He knew he had to leave, but he wanted to make the moment last as long as he could. As much as he didn't want to leave, he lets go of the embrace and starts making his way out of her home. He smiles at her while waving. "Hope you have a good day. If you need help or anything, then don't hesitate to message me. I'll help out as best as I can. I'll see you later Kity!" He says before making his exit. He made a final check to see if he had everything on him at the current moment. Seeing that he didn't forget anything, he nods and makes his way back towards town to work.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The door closed and Kitsune poured herself another cup of coffee with a dash of her creamer. She made her way into the living room and pulled a book from the shelf. She sat down on her favorite oversized chair and began to read. She noticed her phone on the coffee table and was hesitant to pick it up. She hadn't looked at it since last night, and only to shut off her alarm this morning.

Why do I care so much?  She shook her head out of her thoughts and began reading her book. She turned page after page and would sip coffee a little at a time. Yet her eyes would glance towards her phone every so often. 

"Why am I so anxious?! Seriously... I already told Dynamo." She placed her book on the coffee table and made quick work to finish the rest of her coffee before it got too cold. "Okay... just pick it up, there is probably nothing new anyway." 

She reached out and picked up her phone, she turned it over to look at the screen. She pressed the home button and it came to life. Her eyes grazed the screen and she sighed in relief. "See... overthinking things again." As she begin to let her guard down she nearly dropped her phone at the sound and vibration of a new text message. She looked at it as her heart was pounding. 

"Dear, can you please come get your father and take him to the market. He is being a boob." 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She was laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes. This is just what she needed. It was almost like her mother knew what to do at exactly the right time. She was happy to take her father to the market, she knew he didn't like to go alone, his English was still a bit rough and he was embarrassed. He always liked spending time with Kitsune, the two were like two peas in a pod. 

She quickly text back. "I will be right there mom." 

She tossed her blanket on the chair and put her mug in the sink with some water in it and made her way to her room. She quickly got some jeans and a funky band tee shirt. She grabbed her bag and went right out the door, locked it and made her way to her parents house.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

It took him a few minutes, but Dynamo was able to make it back to town. He made a quick run to the arcade, so he'd be sure that he wasn't late. He pulled out his phone and hit the home button. He sighs in relief knowing that he was on time, as he reached his destination of the arcade. He opened the door to step inside and was greeted by Button Prompt. Said pony was slowly finishing up shop, when he heard the door being opened. He looked up to see that it was Dynamo, who was just on time. "Looks like someone is on time for once. What happened? Did you have a change of heart to not be late for once?" He teased as Dynamo faked a laugh. "Oh, haha. Very funny, Button. You sure you didn't take up comedy as your career path?" He joked back to his boss. He smirked, but shook his head. "In all seriousness, no. I got up early and I was able to make it on time. I checked on Kitsune and it turns out that her leg is doing a lot better."

Button smiles at the news, but notices the outfit choice of his employee. "I'm glad to hear that your girlfriend is doing a lot better, but uh...did you sleep in your clothes? Seems like you forgot to change into a new attire today." Dynamo raised and eyebrow, but froze, as he notices that he didn't go home to change outfits. He groans and closes his eyes, while running a hand through his mane. "It's a long morning, my friend, but I can explain." Button gave a sly smile and watched his employee panic. "Oh, I bet you can. Just tell me what happened." Dynamo sighs and begins retelling yesterday's results. Leaving out important things that may have been a bit personal. Once he was finished, Button was surprised and whistled, but smiles softly at the blue unicorn. "I'm sorry to hear if that was a lot of drama, but I'm really glad everything worked out for you two. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." He chuckles as he saw Dynamo blushing up a storm. "We didn't do anything! All we did was cuddle watching anime and fell asleep in each other's arms. Nothing more and nothing less." He says while trying to not disclose anymore information about his time with his girlfriend. Button tried peering into Dynamo's soul, to see if he was lying. However, Button shrugged and gave up without a fight. "Fine, fine. You're just being a party pooper, anyway. Now let's get to work. We got some gamer's coming in today." Dynamo's only response was to stick his tongue out at his boss. "Well, excuse me, Princess. I never asked you to be all nosy in my personal life. Thanks for the concern, though. Glad to know you're worried about others. Now let the work day begin." He grins and nods, before seeing other gamer's entering the store. 

The day consisted of gamer's coming in, to fixing up machines that were out of order. There were even times when Dynamo or Button would help a gamer who was stuck on a game. Either by showing them gaming strategies, or guiding them through it. The day was a mixture of slow and fast, but eventually the work day had finally come to a close.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune made it to her parents house and she could hear her mother yelling at her father. She walked in and instantly her father went and hid behind her like a scared little kit. "Your mother is crazy! Get me out of her Kity!" He quickly says and he bolted out of the open door.

"Mom... what were you doing?!" She says half laughing at what she had just walked in on.

"He is the biggest pain in my rear that I have ever met. UGH!" Her mother says as she comes to the door to greet her daughter. "He is following me around and stepping all over my tail and constantly asking me this or that, or when we will go to the market or when I will be done... blah blah blah. I can't take it." 

Kitsune laughed and just shook her head. "I love you mom, but he is only trying to help you. He loves you, but I can see where he can be kinda overbearing sometimes. Anyway, we are off to the market."

Kitsune walked outside and closed the door, her father was sitting on the porch looking like he had just won the biggest prize. "Oh my Kity, you are my hero!" He said as he stood up to give her a hug. 

"Dad, come on, you should know better than to get all in mom's fur."

"I know. But it is funny." He says as he starts to laugh. 

She shakes her head and starts walking down the path to the road so they can go to the market. 

Once they get there he tells her that he is going to get a few things here and there and she agrees to meet him back at the apple cart in about an hour and a half. She makes her way into one of the clothing shops to find just the right thing for her and Dynamo's vacation. She browses a bit and finally finds what she is looking for. She pays for it, wraps it up in the bag and shoves it in her backpack. She then makes her way into another store and does the same thing. She was satisfied with her selections and then makes her way to grab an Italian soda and a soft pretzel. After she finished her pretzel she made her way back to the apple cart, purchased a green apple and waited for her father. 

Her ears perked as she could hear shouts coming from one of her fathers least favorite shops. He would only go in there when he knew the owners son wasn't working. But apparently... this time he was only in the back and heard her father talking to his sister. 

"I've told you a thousand times old man!!! We don't want you in this store!! Now get out!!!"

"You can't talk like that!" Her father yells. Kitsune ran over to her father. 

"Dad, what is going on?!"

"He won't sell me these flowers for your mother. They are the only shop that sells them and they are your mothers favorite." Kitsune's father was very upset. 

"I SAID GET OUT YOU RED DEVIL!" The shop keepers son was raging and making his way over to Kitsune and her father. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!??!" Kitsune turned to face the pony and bared her teeth, she was snarling at him and the hair from her neck all the way to the tip of her tail was standing on end. Her ears were pressed back against her head and her hands were out ready to strike at any second. She moved slowly and calculated. "Do you want to say that again." She said through a clenched jaw. The anger in her eyes only intensified as she watched as the pony stopped dead in his tracks. He still showed hate in his body language but he was all talk and Kitsune knew it. 

"You are going to give those flowers to my father and apologize to him for disrespecting him in your own sore. Or you will live to regret it." 

"EXCUSE ME!!!" The pony shouted. 

She jumped at the pony and got right in his face. The pony could feel her breath on his muzzle. "You will give the flowers to my father, or Mr. Rich who is a client and close friend of mine will make your little shop days come to an end. Do you understand me?" Kitsune's eyes were deadlocked with his. The pony froze and whimpered, very stiffly he nodded his head and motioned to his sister to give Kitsune's father the flowers that she had nearly finished wrapping up anyway. 

Once the exchange was made, Kitsune relaxed her body, licked her teeth, wrinkled her nose and pats the pony on the head. "Now, that wasn't so hard now was it?" She said in a patronizing voice. "There won't be any more trouble when my father comes to get those flowers again right?"

The pony shakes his head vigorously and swallowed hard. 

"Good. Shall we go now father?" She turns to take her fathers arm before making their way out of the store and back to her parents house. After they are out of ear shot of the flower shop both of them start cracking up. 

"Kity, you should not have done that, you know I could have handled it." 

"I know dad, but I was just tired of that pony giving you a hard time. It has happened so much and you always say it is fine, he knows no better, words are just words. Blah, blah. Well enough was enough." 

They both continue to giggle about his reaction, and finally get to her parents house. She gives them both a kiss and hug before heading back home to put her things away before heading back into town on her bike to meet up with Dynamo.

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

Dynamo folded his hands together and stretched his arms up into the sky. After a bit of stretching, he lowers his arms and sighs in content for today's work. "That was pretty productive today. I even feel accomplished in helping other ponies out in their gaming dilemmas." Button chuckles and nods in agreement. "That's what we are meant to do. Help other future gamer's in the making. Games are what connect us to others. Whether they play video games or not. It's how games connected you to Kitsune, right?" Dynamo looked back towards the Guitar Hero machine and nods with a soft smile. "Yeah, you're right. It's where I helped her out against that bully and she showed me around Ponyville. Before long, we became great friends and then we finally became a couple. So much has happened, but I don't regret it for a second." Button laughs while making sure the counter was all neat and tidy. "Sounds like you picked a winner there, my friend. She's a great girl and you both are great for each other and work off of one another. Enjoy that relationship because great girls like her only come around once in a lifetime." Dynamo nods in agreement, but then remembered about the vacation. "Oh, that's right. Hey, Button? Kity was asking me if she wanted me to go on vacation with her. She wanted to go to Canterlot and show me the night life. I think it sounds like a lot of fun, so I completely agreed. I think we'll be gone all weekend and might be back late Monday night. I hope it'll be okay for me to take off." He asks while keeping a neutral expression upon his face. If you looked a little closer, you could tell that he was practically begging his boss to be allowed to go on vacation.

Button sighs and closes hies eyes, while folding his arms and contemplating this decision. "Hmm...I don't know. I mean, I will be short handed for work that entire weekend. Plus, there will be a few tournaments, so there will be a lot going on." He quietly murmured to himself while he slowly watched Dynamo sweat with fear and anticipation. He looked up and nods. He stuck his tongue out at the blue unicorn to emphasis his teasing. "Of course you can go. I've got others coming in to work that weekend. It's just a gaming convention and not many tournaments. Mostly other type of gaming connoisseurs' who love the true video game experience. You're week's vacation is coming up, so you'll be off from Friday next week, until Thursday evening the following week. You're in the clear, my friend." He says while giving Dynamo the thumbs up.

Dynamo's jaw dropped at the sudden news from his boss. He shook with excitement, until it felt like he took off like a rocket into the sky. He cheered and danced around like a fool, but stopped while blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, but thank you so much, Button! Kity is going to freak out at the news. I'm really looking forward to this vacation now!" Button was rolling around the ground. Laughing, while holding his sides at seeing Dynamo's antics. He soon calmed down, caught his breath and grabbed the counter to hoist himself back up to his feet. "You deserve this vacation after all the hard work you've put in. Now, go on! Get outta here! Go and enjoy your little date with your special someone!" He says with a shooing motion to the blue unicorn. "Thanks again and I will. See you tomorrow, boss!" He calls out and waves, before leaving the arcade.

As he exits the arcade, Dynamo pulled out his cell phone and began writing a message to his girlfriend. "Hey, sweetheart! I'm finally all done with work for the day. I'm all set for our little shopping date for our upcoming vacation. Where do you want to meet up at? I also have some good new to tell you, but I'll wait until we meet up. A little payback from earlier on not telling me the outfits you are getting." He chuckles, as he sends the message and waits patiently for the female vixen's reply.

• Brohoof 1

As he exits the arcade, Dynamo pulled out his cell phone and began writing a message to his girlfriend. "Hey, sweetheart! I'm finally all done with work for the day. I'm all set for our little shopping date for our upcoming vacation. Where do you want to meet up at? I also have some good new to tell you, but I'll wait until we meet up. A little payback from earlier on not telling me the outfits you are getting." He chuckles, as he sends the message and waits patiently for the female vixen's reply.

Kitsune was already on her bike on her way back into town when she received the message. She heard the ping of her message alert but decided to keep peddling. 

She got into town and stopped at the library. She stopped and got off of her bike. She pulled her phone from her backpack and read the message from Dynamo. She made a quick reply. 

“Hey, I’m here at the library, going to lock up my bike and walk over to the Apple stand. Let’s meet up there.” She put her phone away and made quick work of the bike lock. She made her way over to the Apple stand and sat down at a near by bench waiting for her boyfriend. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

“Hey, I’m here at the library, going to lock up my bike and walk over to the Apple stand. Let’s meet up there.” She put her phone away and made quick work of the bike lock. She made her way over to the Apple stand and sat down at a near by bench waiting for her boyfriend. 

Dynamo was wandering around a bit aimlessly, as he tried to think of where the would meet up. As he was kept moving, he felt his the ping notification from his phone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to see that is was Kitsune messaging him. He looked looked up from his phone and saw that he was relatively close to that location. He smiles before writing his reply. "Okay and I'm just around the area. I'll see you in a couple of minutes. <3" He sent his reply and started making his way over to the apple stand. There were a number of ponies out shopping for the day, so it seemed a bit busy, but there wasn't that much bad traffic. 

A few minutes passed, until he finally found the person he was looking for. He grins in relief, as he saw his girlfriend sitting down on a bench near the Apple stand. He waves to her while calling to her to grab her attention. "Hey, Kity! I'm over here!" He says before finally arriving at the bench. He panted lightly from his little walk, but he managed to catch his breath. "Sorry about that. I hope I didn't keep you waiting. How was your day, so far?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Sorry about that. I hope I didn't keep you waiting. How was your day, so far?"

She stood up and greeted him before going into her tale of the events earlier in the afternoon. 

“Well, my mom wanted me to take my dad to the market this morning so after ‘saving’ him from the ‘wrath’ of my mother we came into town. He did a bit of shopping and so did I.’ She gave him a little sexy wink. ‘Then after an Italian soda, soft pretzel and a fresh green apple I heard some shouting at that flower shop.’ She turned and pointed to the shop on the corner of the street. ‘The pony in there is the son of the owner and gives my parents and I a hard time... because of... well. Not being ponies. So that pony saw the side of me that rarely forms.’ She giggled as she remembered how terrified he had looked. ‘But, in the end, he will now never bring up the fact that we are different again. And my dad is free to shop there at any time.” She gave him the biggest smile before she started laughing so hard she had to sit down again. 

“You should have seen his face!!! I swear he peed his pants a little bit! Oh man... my dad was a bit cross at first too but I just got tired of it.” She composed herself and stood again. 

“How was work?”

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

She stood up and greeted him before going into her tale of the events earlier in the afternoon. 

“Well, my mom wanted me to take my dad to the market this morning so after ‘saving’ him from the ‘wrath’ of my mother we came into town. He did a bit of shopping and so did I.’ She gave him a little sexy wink. ‘Then after an Italian soda, soft pretzel and a fresh green apple I heard some shouting at that flower shop.’ She turned and pointed to the shop on the corner of the street. ‘The pony in there is the son of the owner and gives my parents and I a hard time... because of... well. Not being ponies. So that pony saw the side of me that rarely forms.’ She giggled as she remembered how terrified he had looked. ‘But, in the end, he will now never bring up the fact that we are different again. And my dad is free to shop there at any time.” She gave him the biggest smile before she started laughing so hard she had to sit down again. 

He watched her stand up to greet him, as he listened to her previous events. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity towards her description of her mom's wrath. "I hope I don't do anything wrong to bring about your mother's wrath. Sounds like you saved him just in nick of time." He says, but blushes heavily, due to her wink. Just the mention of her shopping made him wonder what outfits did she get for their vacation. He knew the time would come, but he couldn't help, but to feel curious. He was concerned about another pony treating Kitsune and her family badly, but was relieved that she was able to handle the situation.

“You should have seen his face!!! I swear he peed his pants a little bit! Oh man... my dad was a bit cross at first too but I just got tired of it.” She composed herself and stood again. 

He began to burst out laughing at the description of the scared pony's face. He was laughing so hard, that he lost his composure and fell to the ground. He had to hold his sides while rolling on the ground, that he was laughing so hard. It took him a good five minutes to calm down and compose himself, but eventually, the blue unicorn was able to stand back up. He took a seat on the bench and continued to catch his breath. "Sounds like you had a productive day, sweetheart. I'm glad you were able to stand up to that pony and helped you dad shop. Now I wish that I had the chance to see that going down. I probably wouldn't be able to hold my laughter together." He slightly chuckles, but composes himself. "You and your family are really nice and everypony here is just too foolish to see past things. I'm glad I don't judge anyone or assume things, or something along those lines." He says, thankful that he was able to get to know the true Kitsune.

“How was work?”

Dynamo smiles as he went over his events of the day. "Pretty much the usual. Helped out at the shop, helped other ponies who were confused by some game levels. Had to order in some new machines. I'm telling you, these machines are just too fragile, or something. We got a machine about a week or two ago and it literally broke. I'm wondering if someone secretly hits the machine when they get angry and don't bring it up." He chuckles and shakes his head, but continues to smile. "Also, my boss gave some rather...interesting news." He says, his smile fading into a small, playful smirk. "Now I don't want you to tell this to anyone. This info is strictly confidential and it only goes to you, okay?" He looked to the left and right to make sure that nobody was listening in with prying ears. He leans over towards her and whispers huskily into her ear. "It turns out that I'll be off next Friday for our little vacation. Plus, I'll be off all that week until the following Thursday or Friday, as well. So, that means you and I are going to have an amazing vacation."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As she heard the news a smile grew across her face. “That is awesome.” She whispered. “I can show you so much more of Canterlot now! And we don’t have to feel rushed! This is amazing!”

she took a look at her watch and saw what time it was. If they didn’t hurry they wouldn’t be able to shop much. The shop ponies close up soon. “Well, we should get shopping then! We have a few hours to burn, let’s get to it!!!” 

She grabs his hand and starts to look in a couple directions. “Where do you want to go? There are a few clothing shops. Ragtop over there, Slick style overs here, and a few others down that way.” She points down the road. “We can start anywhere you want to go first my love.”

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

As she heard the news a smile grew across her face. “That is awesome.” She whispered. “I can show you so much more of Canterlot now! And we don’t have to feel rushed! This is amazing!”

Dynamo's smile grew as she saw how happy she was. "It really is awesome! I guess that means it's a change in plans then. We'll have plenty of time to look around Canterlot now. We'll make sure to thank Button before we leave. I'm surprised that he gave me the week off, but I won't complain."

she took a look at her watch and saw what time it was. If they didn’t hurry they wouldn’t be able to shop much. The shop ponies close up soon. “Well, we should get shopping then! We have a few hours to burn, let’s get to it!!!” 

Dynamo nods while looking up to see the position of the sun. He looked back to her watch and saw that it was starting to get late. "Okay and sounds like a plan. Maybe afterwards, we can catch a movie, or do that dinner and a show you were talking about the other night. It'll be my treat, babe." He says while playfully nudging her.

She grabs his hand and starts to look in a couple directions. “Where do you want to go? There are a few clothing shops. Ragtop over there, Slick style overs here, and a few others down that way.” She points down the road. “We can start anywhere you want to go first my love.”

Dynamo felt her hand grabs his as they began to look around. "Hmm...I would say Ragtop would be a good place to start. Afterwords we can look a little down that way." He says as he walks along with his girlfriend to the clothing shop. "There has been something on my mind, though." He says while turning to look at the female vixen. A quizzical look adorning his face. "I know you said you wanted to show me around Canterlot, but what is there to do there? I was just wondering in case I need to pack and/or look for somethings in the clothing department. I want to be able to look handsome for my sweetheart." He gave her a playful wink. "I think the weather report for next week would be a really warm week. So, at least there will be nice weather during our trip." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo felt her hand grabs his as they began to look around. "Hmm...I would say Ragtop would be a good place to start. Afterwords we can look a little down that way." He says as he walks along with his girlfriend to the clothing shop. "There has been something on my mind, though." He says while turning to look at the female vixen. A quizzical look adorning his face. "I know you said you wanted to show me around Canterlot, but what is there to do there? I was just wondering in case I need to pack and/or look for somethings in the clothing department. I want to be able to look handsome for my sweetheart." He gave her a playful wink. "I think the weather report for next week would be a really warm week. So, at least there will be nice weather during our trip." 

"There is so much to do, you will love it all. We will go to the shops during the day, we can take one day to go on the tour of Canterlot castle. We can go hiking in the park and on the other side of Canterlot there is a huge water park! The night life is where it is at though, we will go to a couple of night clubs and even hit up a musical, OH and a concert!! They are both featuring music that I have composed, the musical even has a song that I put the words to!" 

As they walk into the Ragtop she also tells him about the restaurants they would go to. "You may want to have a couple of nicer outfits for a couple of the nights, but other than that, just things that are comfortable. I will look over in the miss pony area, meet you at the dressing rooms so we can show each other what we picked out?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Kitsune*

"There is so much to do, you will love it all. We will go to the shops during the day, we can take one day to go on the tour of Canterlot castle. We can go hiking in the park and on the other side of Canterlot there is a huge water park! The night life is where it is at though, we will go to a couple of night clubs and even hit up a musical, OH and a concert!! They are both featuring music that I have composed, the musical even has a song that I put the words to!" 

As they walked, Dynamo's eyes widened at everything that was available to do at Canterlot. It seemed as if there was something available for anyone and everyone. "When you describe everything like that, then I know I"m definitely going to love it all. Maybe one day during the week, we can plan a schedule of what to do each day. Even if a schedule doesn't work, then this trip will be a lot of fun. It doesn't matter to me what we do on this trip. As long as I get to spend time with you, then I'm truly happy, sweetheart." He says while squeezing her hand affectionately. He raised an eyebrow in wonder and surprise at the mention of her songs at a concert. "Are you serious!? That's amazing, babe! Is it a new song that you recently composed? I know you posted some new songs on PonyTube. However, I wasn't sure if it's a song you've worked on, but haven't unveiled the song to others. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the concert as well!"

As they walk into the Ragtop she also tells him about the restaurants they would go to. "You may want to have a couple of nicer outfits for a couple of the nights, but other than that, just things that are comfortable. I will look over in the miss pony area, meet you at the dressing rooms so we can show each other what we picked out?" 

Once they reached the Ragtop shop, they went inside said store and stopped to look around. He nods at her mentioning of the kinds of outfits he needs. "Okay and that sounds like a plan. We'll get some casual clothing here and then we'll check for another store down the road. I think there's a store that has clothing for fancier outings, so we'll be set for those days during the trip." He says, as he reluctantly lets go of her hand. "Okay I'll be in the men's department looking for some outfits. I'll see you in a little bit at the dressing rooms. Good luck in your search, babe." He waves to her, before going off towards the men's department. As he began to look around, he gazed from left to right on the outfits available to him. He wasn't entirely sure on what would be nice for their vacation. He wasn't really that much of a clothes shopper, but as the years went by, he had a good idea on his style of clothes. 'There's so many clothes to choose from, but I need to find clothes that match. I don't want to pick something and then it'll look weird. There's got to be clothes that look nice, but something that says it suits me.' He thought, as he continued to look around. He began to choose a variety of clothes that would match each other. He made sure it was casual, but still something nice for him to wear. After a good amount of time had gone by, he finally found some clothes that he wanted to try on. After making sure there wasn't any other clothing to try, he began making his way towards the dressing room area. 

• Brohoof 1