Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Quick thought - what if little girls who were allowed to browse the internet (and Spotify) found the fandom's music? How would a mom react if she discovered her precious 8 y/o had been listening to "Love Me Cheerilee"? Would they be enchanted with the Living Tombstone and Sim Gretina's remixes of Smile and BBBFF?

I think they'd be either shocked or fascinated. But I wanna hear from you guys. What would the reaction be - from child and parent?

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:
Edited by Shabb3r
typo

I'm sure plenty of little girls have found Brony music already. And their reactions probably varied, as there are nearly countless types of Brony songs out there. Unless they did find something dirtyish, I imagine that most little girls (and their parents) wouldn't think twice about it.

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, @Shabb3r! Since you aren't showcasing a musical creation, I moved your thread over to Sugarcube Corner as it relates to fandom music. Thanks! :) 

I can vouch for the "no big deal" side of the argument. My 5-year-old sister listens to brony songs on occasion, with my knowledge and approval. The vast majority are perfecly fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them listen to it already, tbh.

(edited)

Probably there's a number of young kids that are into techno/trance music and I was personally one of them as I loved my trance music from when I was a five year old by what I remember. Probably those kids are listening to MLP trance mixes and I would probably be doing the same if I was their age! :)  

Edited by Techno Universal

On 10-7-2017 at 3:42 AM, Nightmare Muffin said:

unlike the garbage from indie or big-name artists, Brony music is actually pretty clean stuff. There are very few with  cussing, from what Ive heard, so i think we're good

I agree with Nightmare Muffin in this. Brony music is still a nice form of music. Except for video's like Smile HD! :lol:

3 hours ago, Hierok said:

I agree with Nightmare Muffin in this. Brony music is still a nice form of music. Except for video's like Smile HD! :lol:

Not when someone censors it. Tested it on my 9 year old sister, no mental scarring at all! ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...