Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New screenshots from the official site

Sly

The more I see the art style, the more I love it. It looks so crisp. I spot Pinkie on what looks like an exercise bike as well. :P Things seem to be shaping up well for the movie despite the weird advertising that Lionsgate is doing, that being not a whole lot, but we still are a couple of months away.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why but I am really digging this new character, Capper. I was skeptical at first with the introduction of a non-pony character but I have grown to like his design and I cannot wait to see what his role is. He seems so sophisticated & cool. He's also hella handsome.
:please:

Capper.png.bdb2113f78d7d03da6c22b35ff1585dd.png

• Brohoof 3

Just now, MAIKUN said:

So, the new animation style is gonna be used for Season 8, right?

Hopefully not - I don't mind the current style, and I suspect the production cost for the movie style would be significantly higher....

• Brohoof 1

So glad to see the other three princesses, even if they only get brief roles. Cool background scenery too!

2 hours ago, Venomous said:

I don't know why but I am really digging this new character, Capper. I was skeptical at first with the introduction of a non-pony character but I have grown to like his design and I cannot wait to see what his role is. He seems so sophisticated & cool. He's also hella handsome.
:please:

Reveal hidden contents

Capper.png.bdb2113f78d7d03da6c22b35ff1585dd.png

Capper was my favorite of the new characters from his first reveal a few months back. I love his design and from what I've read about him, he sounds like he could turn out to be one of my favorite non-pony characters of G4. Also, I'm a fan of Taye Diggs. Can't wait to get a taste of his voice acting.

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

Probably not, due to production costs. Unless they scale down the quality a bit.

• Brohoof 2

1499862__safe_captain%252Bcelaeno_my%252

I want more of this character in my life. Seriously; if the prequel comic starring her didn't infatuate me with her, then these shots surely will.

• Brohoof 3

On 1-8-2017 at 7:55 PM, MAIKUN said:

Why would it? The current style is fine and I hate it when styles change in a serie. :grin:

Very pretty. I like how annoyed Queen Novo looks.

On 8/1/2017 at 10:30 AM, Sly said:

1500267__safe_boyle_capper_captain+celae

Wow, Queen Novo looks even more majestic as an Hippogriff than she already is as a seapony.

What's that green thing with the goggles and float? It looks like a doofy, drunk, zombie seagull.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

• 2 weeks later...

The animation is a stunningly cinematic rendering of the show's style, the characters are colourful and interesting, and the background art is just next-level.

I haven't been so hyped for anything ever, I don't think.

This.

Looks.

Amazing.

On 6-8-2017 at 10:43 PM, Leave a Whisper said:

What's that green thing with the goggles and float? It looks like a doofy, drunk, zombie seagull.

I believe it is just a comic relieve character. A patrick star in mlp or something. :dash:

• Brohoof 1