Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Apple siblings color triangle

Dowlphin

Did you ever notice?

598a8d272c266_MLP-TheApplesiblingscolortriangleDowlphin.jpg.5751d086509ef2bb0a3537589eed8958.jpg

I am also fond of the similarly shared color of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. I guess you could continue the chain from AJ to Fluttershy to Pinkie Pie. And you could also mention Rarity and Twilight Sparkle. A common theme of having lots in common, heh.

• Brohoof 8

Yep. One of the cooler touches on the show.

Not completely related, but I was told recently that AB shares her dad's color palette. Considering she is the first one to talk to Grand Pear, and she looks more like a stallion that he probably disliked, it makes that first scene in TPP so much more potent. 

Apple color schemes have meaning. :)

• Brohoof 1

I did notice this and it's amazing.  It's just further proof that they're siblings.  I'm still not sure if Applebloom's bow is a subtle nod to Megan from G1, but the Apple siblings colour triangle is one thing I know is legit.  

I've... never noticed that! It would be pretty neat if it weren't intentional.

• 3 weeks later...

That's such a cool detail, it also has such subtlety that it flew right past my eyes and I hadn't noticed it before it was pointed out here. The Apple family is even more cool now.