Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slipknot partnered to help make a MLP movie soundtrack

TBD

https://www.screen-idle.com/slipknot-to-score-upcoming-my-little-pony-the-movie/

In case you havent knew, I just find this out that they going to have Slipknot help with the soundtrack. I'm bit shocked but I guess if this gets people to stop thinking mlp are  "only" for little girls then so be it. 

What do you guys think? 

Also its mentioned they released a song on you-tube? I couldn't find it, so if anyone is able to find post it up!

"There will be new collaborations on the soundtrack with exclusive YouTube footage already released featuring Rainbow Dash duetting with the band on new song My Technicolor Yawn, whilst in a separate video that went viral, Pinkie Pie is seen playing drums on Ponyville Life Is Glue."

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, TBD said:

https://www.screen-idle.com/slipknot-to-score-upcoming-my-little-pony-the-movie/

In case you havent knew, I just find this out that they going to have Slipknot help with the soundtrack. I'm bit shocked but I guess if this gets people to stop thinking mlp are  "only" for little girls then so be it. 

What do you guys think? 

Also its mentioned they released a song on you-tube? I couldn't find it, so if anyone is able to find post it up!

"There will be new collaborations on the soundtrack with exclusive YouTube footage already released featuring Rainbow Dash duetting with the band on new song My Technicolor Yawn, whilst in a separate video that went viral, Pinkie Pie is seen playing drums on Ponyville Life Is Glue."

Oh if only this were true. 

But considering it's a week old, no other sites are reporting on it, and that the language of the article seems a bit off, suffice to say, it is not.

Oh yeah sure. I mean, if i think of colorful ponies, i think of those guys.

I call totally fake.

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh if only this were true. 

But considering it's a week old, no other sites are reporting on it, and that the language of the article seems a bit off, suffice to say, it is not.

So, basically I showed my friends fake news.

fantastic.

1 minute ago, Libra said:

So, basically I showed my friends fake news.

fantastic.

Hey, gotta double check them sources. 

But hey, here's a Slipknot PMV to make you feel better. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey, gotta double check them sources. 

But hey, here's a Slipknot PMV to make you feel better. 

Forget it, I'll just go back to the forum games with linkin park playing.

I was going to say...I guess the @MLPMOVIE on twitter just posted a fake tweet. 

3 minutes ago, Libra said:

Link please?

Oh wait never I might have misread it, I thought the tweet was from the mlpmovie because I find it under their tweet. but here the link anyways. 

17 minutes ago, TBD said:

Oh wait never I might have misread it, I thought the tweet was from the mlpmovie because I find it under their tweet. but here the link anyways. 

Unfortunately, that news source is pretty much the onion part 2, so unfortunately for all of us, the "mlp is only for little girls" argument will still be around for milenia to come. Oh well, we can just block them anyways.

2 hours ago, Libra said:

Unfortunately, that news source is pretty much the onion part 2, so unfortunately for all of us, the "mlp is only for little girls" argument will still be around for milenia to come. Oh well, we can just block them anyways.

yeh it sounded too good to be true....too good.

Sounds fake. I've listened to a few Slipknot songs, their music is basically every stereotype an ousider has about metal. It's full of screaming and banging on instruments. Not the worst band I've heard, but certainly not anything remarkable compared to what other bands of that era were doing.

Besides, we've had some of the songs for the movie revealed at this point, it would not clash at all with their music. 

Considering that the news appears to be fake I'll be locking this.

Would've been badass if true; though Rhapsody of Fire would've been more epic. :P

• The topic was locked