Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CMC Cutie Mark Speculation

Marshmallow

Cutie mark for a CMC?  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see one of the CMC get a cutie mark before the others?

• Sho' Nuff! that would be interesting!
    • No way! That would ruin the CMC
  2. 2. Will the CMC get their Cutie Marks?

• Yes
    • No

:huh:  i call that the (the author fear)

it were the author don't want to change something about one of his character , because he fear that the readers will stop liking it :wacko:

you see the paradox here

1. if i change the character no one will want to read it

2. if the character didn't change readers will stop reading it from the board -_-

these kind of thing that make superman from most popular comic book characters to (oh he is the first one <_<  )

his love story with lois lain last so long from the 30's tell the erly 2000's and  only thin thy get mary

in other hand we have spider man

he start as a teenager >> get a job a photographer >> then a teacher >> a lab scientist

he have long love story with gwen then she die then have new love story with M.J then marry then .... :(

marvel screw up they make story call ONE MORE DAY retern peter to the start point  :( 

i can't see why to don't gave them CutyMark

i know someone will get mad at me but

they start to annoying me <_< just gave them CutyMark or kill them :mellow:

• 3 months later...

no one is exactly sure what they will be, not even hasbro...but if they do (they will eventually[hopefully in season 4]) here's what i had in mind

apple bloom: an apple with a hammer

sweetie belle: a heart with a G clef

scootaloo: a burnt tire

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think they get caught up in a somewhat epic adventure which severely tests their friendship. Once they triumph, they're shocked to find that they share a 3-part cutie mark which celebrates their friendship. Both Celestia and the Mane 6 remark that there have never been shared cutie marks in the history of Equestria, so their friendship must indeed be something special.

• Brohoof 1

Surely they have to now. If the show ages with the real world, that's 3 years without a cutie mark compared to the rest of the school characters. It's been too long now so probably season 4 we'll see them

But they probably won't be what we expect, that would just be predictable and frankly boring. They need to surprise us!

I think it depends on how many seasons they make, as long as they don't earn their cutie marks they will be able to work that idea to make new episodes with that kind of story for it. But when they get to the last season (God Forbid) they will get their cutie marks considering they won't need that story anymore and they can give us some closure.

Okay! Ive got this!

Sweetie belle's cutiemark = Dictionary

Scootaloo's cutiemark = a chicken

Applebloom's cutiemark = BUY SOME APPLES!

Edited by Elmo
  • Brohoof 1

Everyone seems to act like the CMC getting their cutie marks would cause them to stop being the CMC. Why? I always figured that once they get their own cutie marks they could devote their organization to helping other fillies gain theirs as well.

I certainly hope they get their cutie marks next season, because really they should have gotten them by now. Even back in season 2 the writers were already moving away from making episodes about the marks. "The Cutie Pox" was the last episode devoted to the concept and that was about a year and a half ago.

Really the whole cutie mark thing has just become background noise at this point. The three have moved on to doing all kinds of other things, like bonding with their families, running a gossip column, dealing with bullies and making love poisons. If they had their cutie marks it wouldn't do much to affect these adventures, except they wouldn't be making off hand comments about getting them.

For a while I've thought that it would be kind of cool for ONE of the Cutie mark Crusaders to find her special talent, and get her Cutie mark. I'd love to see how the others would react, and how it would affect their friendship. Would they be proud? Resentful?

I'd love for them all to get Cutie marks at some point. I'd like to see them deal with One of them having it, then maybe 2 out of the 3. Could make for some interesting character development. And a good letter to the princess... whether it be Celestia, or Twilight... 

What do y'all think?

• Brohoof 2

Didn't we kind of already see that, during The Cutie Pox? As AppleBloom got her cutie mark, the other two seemed perfectly proud and pleased with her.

Although it would be kind of cool to see an episode where two of the three got their CMs, and the last one got left out. *cough*Scootaloo*cough*

It would be nice to see one get a cutie mark, and continue dwindling down the CMC. The plot device won't last forever.

It's definitely something I'd like to see :)

For a while I've thought that it would be kind of cool for ONE of the Cutie mark Crusaders to find her special talent, and get her Cutie mark. I'd love to see how the others would react, and how it would affect their friendship. Would they be proud? Resentful?

I'd love for them all to get Cutie marks at some point. I'd like to see them deal with One of them having it, then maybe 2 out of the 3. Could make for some interesting character development. And a good letter to the princess... whether it be Celestia, or Twilight... 

What do y'all think?

Exactly my feelings, they could do a really really good job with it and make some really interesting episodes exploring the CMC friend ship and how they are not a different person now that they have there cutie mark.

I just hope that they don't just randomly tack it on to the end of a season or an episode when they could do so much with it!

It really depends on the crusader getting their cutie mark. If Sweetie Belle were to get hers, it would be much different if Scootaloo got hers because they have different interests and want to do different things with their life. It would be interesting, but I'm not sure if I would like it or dislike it. It would depend on how the writers present it. I think they will most likely get all of their cutie marks at the same time.

Therefore I choose muffins.

Pure speculation, but Babs Seed will get hers first.

She won't rub it in their faces; in fact, she'll be a bit sheepish about revealing it. It won't change anything between her and her cousin or the other CMCs. 

• Brohoof 1

Pure speculation, but Babs Seed will get hers first.

She won't rub it in their faces; in fact, she'll be a bit sheepish about revealing it. It won't change anything between her and her cousin or the other CMCs. 

That. Is. Awesome.

They could even make a whole episode about Babs making excuses about why she can't visit Ponyville, and the CMC thinking it's something they did. And when they finally confront her about it, it turns out she got her cutie mark. :3

• Brohoof 2

I think that would be a good idea for an episode. Though the others would be a little jealous of whoever got their cutie mark first, I think that within an episode they would all become very supportive and encouraging, and one cutie mark would serve to further encourage the others!

I think it would be great! Say, if Scootaloo gets a chicken one she could help Applebloom and Sweetiebelle get their cutie marks. It would help them if somepony with one could teach them how to obtain one.

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves

What would happen if the C.M.C got their cutie marks? 

The show would still be on, but with no cutie mark crusaders episodes. Probably be that the three fillies help other blank flanks find their cutie marks.

C.M.C. Cutie marks

Scootaloo- Scooter. It's in her name (kinda).

Applebloom- Has to be an apple related item. Like, a whole green apple.

Sweetiebelle- A smily face. Has to be, because she makes everypony smile.

/)

• Brohoof 1

What would happen if the C.M.C got their cutie marks? 

The show would still be on, but with no cutie mark crusaders episodes. Probably be that the three fillies help other blank flanks find their cutie marks.

C.M.C. Cutie marks

Scootaloo- Scooter. It's in her name (kinda).

Applebloom- Has to be an apple related item. Like, a whole green apple.

Sweetiebelle- A smily face. Has to be, because she makes everypony smile.

/)

Hmmmm...Butter Bean thinks that Scootaloo cutie mark would be something related to scooters, Sweetie Belle's singing, and Applebloom, to many assumption, fixing things.

But BUtter Bean is no control of this destiny...Butter Bean doens't know what her cutie mark iz! >.<

• Brohoof 1

I agree with Sir Flutter Hooves. However I'm not sure what Sweetie Bells would represent. It would look something like this though. Maybe a bell instead of a music note. sweetie_belle_cutie_mark___maybe_by_mies

• Brohoof 2

As Earl Grey stated we kinda saw this happen in the Cutie Pox episode. One of my favorite things about that episode is how supportive Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were. They didn't get jealous and when Applebloom got two cutie marks they were even more excited and supportive. So I think a cutie mark episode should be focused more on the self discovery aspect. So kinda like the flash backs in Cutie Mark Chronicles except extended.  However it may be possible for Applebloom to get jealous considering out of the three she seems the most impatient.

The show would still go on, just not as many Cutie Mark Crusader episodes because their goal mainly was to help each other get their cutie marks.

I think their cutie marks would be:

Apple Bloom - Apple related, probably a rich and red apple.

Scootaloo  - Something to do with extreme sports, or mainly a scooter.

Sweetie Belle - A musical note or a heart because of her musical expertise and her very lovable personality.

If this acutally happened in the show I'd probably lose my mind, no question about it.

img-1371557-1-sg017lt.gif

Scootaloo = Wrench or Scooter

She seems like a grease monkey to me. Wait until she gets to work with actual engines!

Applebloom = Hammer and/or Paint Brush

She's good at fixing things up to look like new, as well as an excellent craftsmen.

Sweetie Belle = Music Note

Has an amazing singing voice. I really like the heart/note combo; perhaps it would look something like Tara Strong's OC's mark.

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 1

@@Urkelbot,

@,

Hello. We had several threads floating around from various times devoted to discussing and speculating on topics related to the CMC's Cutie Marks. For convenience, I have merged your threads with an older one, and this thread will now be the central location for discussing these issues:

Do you think they will ever get their Cutie Marks? If so, how do you think they will get them, and what do you think they will be? Will they get them at the same time? How would the others react if they didn't?

As well as general discussion related to the CMC's Cutie Marks.

Edited by DashForever