Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Design a banner for the movie!

Dark Horse

Out of curiosity's sake, I'm re-posting this topic in here under the suspicion that some of the more artistically inclined members may have missed it. :muffins:

--

Hey everypony!

So, with the MLP movie literally on our doorstep, I think now would be a great time to have the forum celebrate the event in style by asking any out there of artistic ability (or even those just handy with photoshop!) to design a suitable banner for the forum that we can fly for the duration of the movie period.

If you're interested, please message any submissions to @Dark Horse, @PathfinderCS, @Fhaolan and @LadyMercury. You can submit whenever, there's no real closing date. Should we get enough submissions we might try and see to it that as many as possible are featured for a period of time. Ever wanted to see your creation at the top of the forum? Well now's your chance! :love:

I'd only ask that you please keep submissions related to the movie as a whole and please avoid anything that might be considered spoiler-ish. Don't want to ruin anything for anyone!

With all that said, get out there and get designing! :D

• This topic was featured and pinned
12 minutes ago, Valeska said:

Would including movie characters in the banner be considered spoilish? (I apologize if this is a dumb question. I just want to get clarification.)

Considering they were teased by Hasbro months ago, and that the movie has been out for a while, I'd say go for it. You can only keep certain things spoiler-free for so long.

On 14/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

I'm good at traditional art, but I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for here! However, I have been meaning to try digital art- can anypony reccomend a free, fairly simple program for me?

Paint.net, simple and free 

Medibang paint, not as simple as paint.net but free and gets simple when  you got the hang of it ^^ (its also the one I use to draw x3)

Inkscape, Im pretty sure that its free, and its easily understood ^.^

Thats all I can think of xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned