Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wanted to congratulate Rainbow Dash for being best pony. So I got her a cake.

Tenor Clef

I had the urge to buy something for somepony who doesn't technically exist. This being the case, I went to shop rite and had the cake peeps make me a cake. So here it is, Rainbow Dash. For being best pony, congratulations. Posted Image

Also, what gifts would you give the mane 6 and why?

• Brohoof 15

Wait, whats the cake actually for? You didn't just buy that for yourself did you? Awesome cake regardless.

it's actually for my momma. She was really craving some cake but didn't have cash so I went out and got her one. I just figured I'd put something clever on it. "Congrats on being best pony, rainbow dash!" didn't fit.

(edited)

Should have been ice cream cake for the obvious pun! Also, what's the occation? Make it yourself or buy it? Is it REAL sugar cream icing?! :P It's cool though, Actually... I'm rather hungry now, wonder if I have any cake here.

Well some of my questions were answered while I was coming up with them xD

Edited by Lord Sprixx

You got a RD cake for your mum? Woah man, that must be awkward.

nah, she's cool with it. I mean, I was wearing my rainbow dash shirt when I gave it to her. She just laughed and (again) asked why I like MLP so much.

Should have been ice cream cake for the obvious pun! Also, what's the occation? Make it yourself or buy it? Is it REAL sugar cream icing?! :P It's cool though, Actually... I'm rather hungry now, wonder if I have any cake here.

Well some of my questions were answered while I was coming up with them xD

while it wasn't an ic cream cake, it was realllllly cold when I bought it. And yes, it's all real icing....?

You made this for your mom...

This makes me feel like shit for not getting my mom anything for mother's day......................

nah I bought it at the store. 20 dollars