Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plushies are awesome!

FrostFlame73

I've gotta say, went to my first convention at EQLA and it was amazing! Tons of memorable events but vendor hall was probably one of my favorite things about the convention, probably bought more than I should have. Anyway, I got my hands one the 4DE twilight sparkle and she's super cute, actually the first mlp merchandise I've ever gotten. 

After finally buying something mlp related after being a brony for a few years, I suddenly have this feeling of "I want more!" Anyone else felt the same way?

41OS2J19s4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg.b3f62942c98949446c888eccc88c3624.jpg

And does anyone know any good plushie sellers? I would love to get a Princess Luna one.

• Brohoof 2

*mutters something about your name*... err I mean, that's not a good habit to get into. I've known plenty of people who are addicted to owning MLP merchandise or just "X product" merchandise in general to the point where its just ridiculous. I know not the best places to find new MLP merchandise but I'd advise staying away from retail stores as they tend to get pricey. I still remember spending $50 on my Fluttershy plushy when I was 17 ajbemused.png, and to be honest the quality of her was not worth $50. To this day it is the first and only plushie I have ever bought. If you want another plush child I'd search around online, they look to be in nicer quality, and at a cheaper price than what you'd find in a store. Plus it spares you the awkward glares I and many others had to go though when buying one in retail store.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

*mutters something about your name*... err I mean, that's not a good habit to get into. I've known plenty of people who are addicted to owning MLP merchandise or just "X product" merchandise in general to the point where its just ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. I’ve never really been a big spender and it’s just this one thing that has caught my attention. And I was just curious about other’s experience. Sorry to hear your experience wasn’t good. Thanks for the advice though!

And what a GREAT NAME isn’t it B)?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I have felt the same way, way too often xD But not necessarily for the same reason of getting something for myself :please:

3 hours ago, FrostFlame73 said:

And does anyone know any good plushie sellers? I would love to get a Princess Luna one

Not to be an advertiser on this forums, but I think it is rather safe to advertise forums merchandise, there is a really really good plushie maker whom I can vouch for, being a great plushie creator. Her name is @Unicornia Workshop and she has a commission shop here on the forums for plushies, right over here ;)

• Brohoof 2

I just bought the Dash one of those, the 4de one, two days ago. I had known about those plushes for years, but for whatever reason never bought them. They continue to be, at least according to images, my favorite plushes of them, and the most well made. 

However, I got it through Amazon. Odd enough, I went to the 4de website to see if they had any new ones from X many years ago, and they're all out, and don't look like they're going to make more any time soon. Does anyone know why that is?

I wants me a well made Glimglam! (And Sunburst!)