Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if...2

Thoper7

What if you knew how to use spellcheck? ;)

But uh...not much. All you can do is watch the show already knowing the spoiler. Which would suck.

• Brohoof 5

Sense.

This topic makes none.

I assume you mean what if we knew that Evil Cadance was really Chrysalis, queen of the changelings? In that case, I'd probably attack her.

• Brohoof 2

I assume you mean what if we knew that Evil Cadance was really Chrysalis, queen of the changelings? In that case, I'd probably attack her.

I think this is what he means. Anyway, I'd turn into my OC and right hook her to death.

Um well Chrysalsjue would pony kill at the begining with magic friendshoip 'n stuff,/

This argument is superior to any other in this thread. Bravo!

Assuming this was my first viewing, I would refuse to believe it and go on thinking fake Cadence is Discord until the next ep where it's revealed that she really is a changeling, but still have my mind totally blown after she blasts Celestia. :o

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Yeah, I'd start interrogating her the only way I know how... Pinkie Pie style! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

What if Chrysalis enchanted Cadence to act like her while she herself was disguised as Cadence in the caves under the castle, using obvious trick (the kid's play) that she could take out of Cadence's or Shining Armor's memory to convince Twilight the opposite is true (while the fake Chrysalis/ enchanted Cadence/ the one not in the caves was acting on purpose of making Twilight suspicious), generally making sure that they escape the caves in time and do some noise, causing the fake Chrysalis/ real Cadence to fly away with the shield spell while the real Chrysalis was using part of her magic with Shining Armor to generate the shield, while being immune to it because of being in it's center? That way she would fool everyone into pushing her into position and believing they did the opposite.